spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

hace 2 minutos, Hot buttered poodle dijo:

I'm trying to get Threatrhythm Final Fantasy to load. I get to a screen that says ERROR then 2 lines of japanese and a credits 0 line. I cant figure out how to go any further. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Plz , take a pic f the error

il y a 45 minutes, Hot buttered poodle a dit :

I'm trying to get Threatrhythm Final Fantasy to load. I get to a screen that says ERROR then 2 lines of japanese and a credits 0 line. I cant figure out how to go any further. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Yes, download the fix (first page)

On 23/09/2019 at 9:11 PM, MrThunderwing said:

Transformers Human Alliance is great fun too. I've got a question though; I can't credit up when I'm using my mouse (I've got it set to freeplay in the Tekknoparot UI, so I'm not really sure why I need to credit up). If I set the UI to Xinput, I can credit up using my 360 pad by using one of the service buttons I've assigned on the pad (rather than the actual button I'd set as the insert coin one). If I quit the game and then switch back to use mouse for gun, the game remembers the credits I've added, so I can start it OK (using the button on the keyboard I've assigned as start), but the keyboard buttons I've allocated to service, that credited up with my Xbox pad, don't do anything. Has anyone  else had this issue or have a solution? Merci!

Lads! I never heard back from anyone about the issue I had adding credits in Transformers: Human Alliance when using Mouse as gun rather than a 360 pad. Anyone else have this issue or a better work-around than crediting the game up first with pad and then closing and re-opening it with Mouse enabled?

can anybody tell me if we gonna have this game anytime soon this would be sick to have in a arcade game for my cabinet

SFV Type Arcade Cabinet.png

Edited by tommiegunz

10 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

can anybody tell me if we gonna have this game anytime soon this would be sick to have a a arcade game for my cabinet

yeah id like to see this too.. :very-good:

43 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

alguém pode me dizer se nós vamos ter este jogo tão cedo que seria ruim ter um jogo de arcade para o meu gabinete

SFV Tipo Arcade Cabinet.png

my dream *-*

1 hour ago, tommiegunz said:

can anybody tell me if we gonna have this game anytime soon this would be sick to have in a arcade game for my cabinet

Do you remember how long it took to release Ultra Street Fighter IV? I won't even dream about this one.

Hi guys! I'm a bit late tor the racing party but recently got an G29 so I wanted to install some games suited.

I got this error thrown when trying to start Sega Rally 3 on my cab running windows7.

Any help appreciated. :D

sr3_error.jpg

@gStAv

Are you running Teknoparrot as administrator ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by linglang

1 hour ago, xtremebuga said:

Do you remember how long it took to release Ultra Street Fighter IV? I won't even dream about this one.

why in the world did it ever took so long to release that game?

Il y a 1 heure, linglang a dit :

@gStAv

Are you running Teknoparrot as administrator ?

Hidden Content

yes,i am running TP was admni. I succesfully started Mario Kart GP DX which needed admin rights.

read that i might need sim special rally.exe just for my window7 version. or was this previous suooort for win7 and something exclusive for GameLoader?

trying to just run it through TP here

@gStAv @Shippo 

You mean this file ?

Sorry I run Window$ 10 so I can not check it. 

Hidden Content

dit:

Previous link was dead, here a reupload of the Window7 version of Sega Rally 3 .exe

Hidden Content

Edited by linglang

Hey, take it. :)

Sega Rally 3 game.exe for Game Loader All RH

Hidden Content

Rally_Win7.zip

Hidden Content

@Shippo

@linglang and @NoKey Many Many Thanks. I can confirm this file is working! :)

Im really new to Teknoparrot since it wasnt on my Arcade Machine installed but im getting more games to work thanks to the people here. Really awesome

i can't get my street fighter games to run in teknoparrot i never set this up in here can someone help me please

7 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

as far as my knowledge this game dumped and playable but not publicly out as yet. my sources told me latest 3 games dumped.
1 game from TTX4  2 games from  NesicaXLive2 games 
i guess and i am sure about TTX4. this is  Street Fighter V: Type Arcade (2019) so wait 5 years for this game publicly release :ennuyeux:

Edited by spiderzsoft

44 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

i can't get my street fighter games to run in teknoparrot i never set this up in here can someone help me please

use jconfig for USF4.....jconfig is best for Nesica games

hace 1 hora, spiderzsoft dijo:

as far as my knowledge this game dumped and playable but not publicly out as yet. my sources told me latest 3 games dumped.
i guess and i am sure about TTX4. this is  Street Fighter V: Type Arcade (2019) so wait 5 years for this game publicly release :ennuyeux:

What are the games from nesica2 that are dumped? o_O

43 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

use jconfig for USF4.....jconfig is best for Nesica games

so teknoparrot can't run these games i'm guessing

12 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

What are the games from nesica2 that are dumped? o_O

no idea about this..  may be

• BlazBlue: Central Fiction for NESiCAxLive2 (2017)
  • Million Arthur Arcana Blood (2017)

:P i guess only

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

so teknoparrot can't run these games i'm guessing

teknoparrot already steal Romhack source for Taito Type and Nesica Games.

have you people never even looked at the github ????  :P:P:P
2.jpg
so i just advise.... Jconfig  is Better more then TeknoParrot :very-good:

Edited by spiderzsoft

7 hours ago, darksabre9 said:

why in the world did it ever took so long to release that game?

One word: Hoarders. 

Assholes that don't want to share and hate fun. These people are the main reason why dumps such as USFIV and Project Diva Arcade Future Tone took so long to get publicly released.

58 minutes ago, NoKey said:

We are need KOFXIV Nesica2 arcade dump.

If somebody finding this game, I will cut my kid. :P

try to get dump backups and share with 1cc for making playable. 

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

try to get dump backups and share with 1cc for making playable. 

I always forget to look at this site. :S

On 3/18/2017 at 3:50 PM, spindizzi said:

merci a lo585983

some one please upload game files in google drive plz !!!

why use mega !? it has download quota limit and cant be bypassed by anything, nor by vpn, nor by anything !!!

and i dont have a F*cking premium account bcz its very expensive !

Edited by William170196

On 9/26/2019 at 3:08 AM, trouby said:

and so u are unticking the xinput in 'game settings,      have u tried ticking the right boxes in 'settings' ?  like full Axis   or something?

I haven't messed with those but maybe I will try them, however those settings work for all the other games.  I know sometimes people will find a certain setting that conflicts with other games and then just make a new TP directory specifically for the one game, I had to do that with one game I forget why now.

1 hour ago, William170196 said:

some one please upload game files in google drive plz !!!

why use mega !? it has download quota limit and cant be bypassed by anything, nor by vpn, nor by anything !!!

and i dont have a F*cking premium account bcz its very expensive !

Use jDownloader to download your mega (and other) links, let it do it's work, patience your download will continue in the next "time slot".

That can take a few hours, your mega downloads will continue, and eventually complete, patience.

At least it is better than a speed limited link. (4GB @ 150 kB) :o

Yes, google drive "is better".

But are there enough accounts made by other people, to share / dontate for the uploaders ?

I would say, a bunch of people on this forum should donate google drive accounts to uploaders on this forum.

Not sure if they want to do all the hard work, but you could ask @NoKey if he is interested in donated (google drive) accounts.

Edited by linglang

9 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

so where is it dumped? 

@myarcade 

There is a difference between dumping a ROM or any other data carrier, and releasing a "dump/game" to the public.

Hidden Content

99% of the games in arcades are "dumped", but it is up to the "dumpers" to release it to the public.

Edited by linglang

5 minutes ago, linglang said:

@myarcade 

There is a difference between dumping a ROM or any other data carrier, and releasing a "dump/game" to the public.

Hidden Content

ok thanks, i wasnt aware thats how it works.. :very-good:

it would be great to see st v public tho.. :heart-pixel:

Edited by myarcade

1 hour ago, jacko1 said:

I haven't messed with those but maybe I will try them, however those settings work for all the other games.  I know sometimes people will find a certain setting that conflicts with other games and then just make a new TP directory specifically for the one game, I had to do that with one game I forget why now.

yeah not being smart at all. But always start with the basics, look for  what files you need for the game,  then look for the settings you need in the emulator /front end, then look for the settings you can use with your controller or wheel or whatever, then you know for sure that it CAN work.  I know I'm not saying anything great, but I had to learn that basic myself , as i was putting cart before the horse sometimes.image.jpeg.b815261e71ed58a350d6a45ef0067ee2.jpeg

in fact you can actually start with what version of windows, then what games you can play with this version, then check what files  you need for all your games eg: residuals, directx  etc etc.  usually you dont need to cos u get them by default, but other games you may find u didnt have that file needed. so then you dl all in one is helpful, but you might even want more than just the 'aio-runtimes'  file

Edited by trouby

4 hours ago, myarcade said:

so where is it dumped? 

4 hours ago, linglang said:

@myarcade 

Hidden Content

99% of the games in arcades are "dumped", but it is up to the "dumpers" to release it to the public.

Correct