spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

21 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

Anyone know the steering fix for the Fast n Furious games?  My steering just always goes to the right, using a G29.

can or did you try to change to xinput or d-input?  i had a similar thing awhile ago playing afterburner., but that was with my hand controller. i dont have a wheel.

59 minutes ago, trouby said:

can or did you try to change to xinput or d-input?  i had a similar thing awhile ago playing afterburner., but that was with my hand controller. i dont have a wheel.

Never thought of that, I have no idea if the wheel will still work if I check the X-Input box for the Fast n Furious games.  I guess I will try it next time, thanks.

49 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

Never thought of that, I have no idea if the wheel will still work if I check the X-Input box for the Fast n Furious games.  I guess I will try it next time, thanks.

just to clarify. what my problem was, was that i couldnt use my ps3 controller (using the 'Better DS3' app) to play afterburner.(the old motion controller dummy drivers ) i had to get a ps4 controller (i was getting this ps4 controller anyway regardless) to play afterburner, as it needs the proper dummy ('Xbox  drivers) to make believe that im using a xbox controller .) which is the DS4  app that many people use.   the afterburner game using my ps3 controller would always turn to the right and stay there,just like your problem.   i also had a problem with sega rally3, the Initial D series) but that was a separate issue as that was occurring to many guys controllers and wheels

Edited by trouby

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Madridi:

What do you mean by using an arcade machine? You mean the original arcade controller of the game pulled from the cabinet and attached to your PC?

56300152_10157130323339731_2393734184871

This is my Arcade Machine. I doesnt have the original Theaterrhythm Arcade... So if im using the arcade Buttons the game stutters. If i use my Xbox Controller the game work perfect...

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Caos Gamer:

Have you tried emulating with joytokey?
I use a zero delay board, mapped the game on the keyboard, and use the joytokey to emulate the keys.

I never used joy2key actually since you can use teknoparrot to map the keys. maybe i will try this

2 hours ago, Shippo said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

This is my Arcade Machine. I doesnt have the original Theaterrhythm Arcade... So if im using the arcade Buttons the game stutters. If i use my Xbox Controller the game work perfect...

I never used joy2key actually since you can use teknoparrot to map the keys. maybe i will try this

You made the arcade button bindings? One solution would be to do what I did, I bought 2 xbox controls and put them straight into my arcade, so I have no problems with any emulator or PC games anymore.
Edited by punkdark2000

Il y a 7 heures, Dethrattle a dit :

I have my mega links if your interested...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This is the original release with Dongle, can be used with or without TP...

Thank you, Is It Dumping Original Games Or Update?

It contains Dongle key so probably original Game ..:very-good:

8 hours ago, Dethrattle said:

I have my mega links if your interested...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This is the original release with Dongle, can be used with or without TP...

Is this Daytona 3?? The file sizes seem really small. The one off the front page says 28 GB.

47 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Is this Daytona 3?? The file sizes seem really small. The one off the front page says 28 GB.

how are you seeing it as 28gb on the front page?? 

its 3.8gb 

It's just an update, after reviewing the folders (Daytona 3 Launcher by Howard Casto)

Too bad it's not original Dumping and you could set other options in this great game.

Game Not Dumping (Update Only):triste:

15 hours ago, customizer2 said:

First check that you have "windowed" unticked in the game settings of Teknoparrot. If you have it unticked, then you can try with a program

called "Borderless Gaming" for fullscreen

link: 

Hidden Content

Tried borderless gaming on race TV still the same, does anybody have a resolution patch for race TV? 

hace 29 minutos, steveball1976 dijo:

Tried borderless gaming on race TV still the same, does anybody have a resolution patch for race TV? 

Did you apply correctly the program ? I think the game is in low resolution like Afterburner Climax, I cannot check it as I am not patreon, but you can try also with 

another program called "Windows Bordless Gaming" 

Hidden Content

It did the job for me in some cases. If the page doesn´t let you download it, I will upload mine and post the link here later.

What resolution is your monitor ? If you have an Nvidia GPU, you can also use the Nvidia Control Panel to adjust the size and position of the desktop.

Hidden Content

I have to go now, I´ll get back to you later.

Edited by customizer2

1 hour ago, myarcade said:

how are you seeing it as 28gb on the front page?? 

its 3.8gb 

When I click on the mega link it says the file size is 28.27 GB. Check for yourself...maybe im wrong but I just checked again.

Edited by Hot buttered poodle

16 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

When I click on the mega link it says the file size is 28.27 GB. Check for yourself...maybe im wrong but I just checked again.

Its the original release with the dongle, its the one I run on my system so I know it works.

17 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

here you go, this is my daytona 3 file that works with the latest TP 

Hidden Content

hace 12 horas, tommiegunz dijo:

obrigado amigo estou apenas aprendendo sobre este frontend ontem e todo vídeo que encontro não está em inglês, você pode compartilhar o frontend também e um bom tutorial não tenho certeza se tenho esta cópia, é o único que eu estou procurando desculpe por todas as perguntas eu sou um noob neste, mas eu estou disposto a aprender lol e eu aprecio toda a sua ajuda amigo

I use a paid version of advmenu, it needs license to work.
Ideal for you who are just beginning to learn would be to get an open version to understand how it works.
This channel has several tips and tutorials that can help you, I advise you to take this version below to move and learn the operation.
Here is the version: 

This is the folder of my paid version.

bandicam 2019-09-25 14-06-06-237.jpg

anybody any idea how to fix this ?

2019-09-25 (2).png

Edited by EmuAl
cant show image coz limit of attachments but cant delete attachments ?

11 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

anybody any idea how to fix this ?

2019-09-25 (2).png

If you right click on the .bat file you can click edit.  Then just manually enter in each command that is in the .file.  Doing this worked for me and I can play the game now.

4 hours ago, customizer2 said:

Did you apply correctly the program ? I think the game is in low resolution like Afterburner Climax, I cannot check it as I am not patreon, but you can try also with 

another program called "Windows Bordless Gaming" 

Hidden Content

It did the job for me in some cases. If the page doesn´t let you download it, I will upload mine and post the link here later.

What resolution is your monitor ? If you have an Nvidia GPU, you can also use the Nvidia Control Panel to adjust the size and position of the desktop.

Hidden Content

I have to go now, I´ll get back to you later.

I managed to get fullscreen changing some settings in Nvidia😊but it kills the fps😡and it's started crashing again when I press boost😔. Thanks for the help but I'm going to wait for next TP update and see if things improve. 

I waiting for two arcade game dumps.

Batman & Star Wars Battle iPod. :D

Two games so looks great.

hace 1 hora, steveball1976 dijo:

I managed to get fullscreen changing some settings in Nvidia😊but it kills the fps😡and it's started crashing again when I press boost😔. Thanks for the help but I'm going to wait for next TP update and see if things improve. 

It is not supposed to lower the fps if you change the settings in Nvidia control panel, that´s weird. Maybe someone here who can test the game can help you, or you can ask in Discord, if you haven´t signed up there yet, create an account and ask in the help channel. If I had access to the game I could bring more help.

Edited by customizer2

8 hours ago, myarcade said:

Hidden Content

Doesn’t the game work without TP? I see Ducons patch, etc... in your directory structure.

9 hours ago, myarcade said:

Hidden Content

Thanks a lot!! It works great...the controls are a bit "jerky" but it looks and sounds great.

22 hours ago, trouby said:

As I suspected Xinput doesn't work for a G29, it won't even let me map them.  Thanks though.

Anyone else have ideas to fix the Fast n Furious games always steering to the right?

1 hour ago, jacko1 said:

As I suspected Xinput doesn't work for a G29, it won't even let me map them.  Thanks though.

Anyone else have ideas to fix the Fast n Furious games always steering to the right?

and so u are unticking the xinput in 'game settings,      have u tried ticking the right boxes in 'settings' ?  like full Axis   or something?

um THeHOuseTheDead 4  .  has anyone managed to get a higher resolution for this game?  i still only have the 720p thing.😕

9 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Doesn’t the game work without TP? I see Ducons patch, etc... in your directory structure.

i dont know, i have only tried it with TP

Il y a 18 heures, myarcade a dit :

Hidden Content

Thx a lot bro.

On tp, the path is Daytona.exe or Daytona2.exe ?

Edited by Trymado

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

Thx a lot bro.

On tp, the path is Daytona.exe or Daytona2.exe ?

your welcome... i use daytona2.exe 

13 minutes ago, Trymado said:

thx !

Daytona.exe is a original exe ?

yes it is, they both work for me but mine is set to daytona 2