spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

3 minutes ago, nzgamer41 said:

If there's a public dump of monkeyball then i'm sure it won't take long for the devs to make the profile no longer developer only, probably the same for virtua R

ahh i understand thanks mate ;)

Hey, can anyone confirm that ID8 currently crashes just before game start, all previous config works up to that point . I running latest win10 update . Ill stop trying to get it to work if its not working

( im running the later redump .exe also , and i have installed the english patch

tia

hace 2 horas, trouby dijo:

em ShadowFadeExponent = .25

ResX = 1280
ResY = 720

mudar para

ResX = 3840

ResY = 2160

fuk eu tentei isso e o jogo trava, para que não funcione.

Here I work normal 4k

Edited by Cbeluz40

12 hours ago, POOTERMAN said:

Just leaving this little icon I made here in the hope that it prompts someone to one day dump this 2009 game by Raw Thrills so we can all enjoy it! (*hint* *hint*) :very-good:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

My Man! Maybe you should post this over at Reaver's twitter account Gaz, y'know, just to see if the man likes your art :very-good:

Also, just on the topic of working but publicly unreleased games, Star Wars Battle Pod did pop up briefly as a selectable game in the Teknoparrot UI in the past, but quickly disappeared again just as quickly. I just had a quick check back through the old versions of TP I've got on my PC, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming this, and I found it in TP 1.67. Pretty sure as well that I saw Reaver mention to someone else via Twitter that he's in possession of a working dump of SW Battle Pod for his own personal use, but at present there are no publicly available dumps.

Would be awesome if that were to change at some point soon...:fiesta:

SWBP.jpg

Edited by MrThunderwing
Spelling

Il y a 3 heures, xtremebuga a dit :

I'm sure that when dumped all these games, they will be released here, so I'll wait, it's the best to do.

Ces clair :very-good: 

@ tous le monde

Mais quand je lis certaine chose je suis dégoûter du comportement de certaine personne....

(bannir pour dire certaine chose )  bref   au cas ou j'ai fait un poste pour du hors sujet  ces fait pour.......:very-good:   

Et une dernière chose,on est dans un monde ou il faut de la concurrence (donc patreon ou pas ) il faut pour tout les gout ces ainsi que le monde fonctionne......

Exemple : carte NVIDIA et AMD si il y aurait qu'une marque de carte quel monde de merde que ça serai si il resterais qu'une seul marque et les prix serait exorbitant...

Bref faut de tout pour faire un monde:very-good:    lol 

@nucleaireland

nr4h7pc4mcrflnuzg.jpg

Super si tu fait une trad FR sur XRD:very-good:

Edited by Bruce

BONSOIR

Pour faire une pause sur la traduction de mario kart dx

j'ai regardé pour traduire ggxrd sign

sjdc0yig1k9i7sbzg.jpgnr4h7pc4mcrflnuzg.jpg

wgmyf69k47dj9m1zg.jpgauermyncnq7u3bxzg.jpg

32lopc2pxm7gzyxzg.jpgjnk1zo7zoy4yjm2zg.jpg

a suivre.........

il y a 42 minutes, nucleaireland a dit :

BONSOIR

Pour faire une pause sur la traduction de mario kart dx

j'ai regardé pour traduire ggxrd sign

a suivre.........

Enorme, vivement un pti patch pour avoir au moins les menus.

Merci encore !

Edited by 7zxkv
fix

5 minutes ago, steveball1976 said:

Can anybody post the fix I don't use discord. 

Hidden Content

think it is the boost button for me that makes it crash

Edited by Brivs Mekis

great i can see but now ARGH how meant to finish the races in SEGA RACE TV if by touching the boost ramps make the GAME INSTANT CRASH!!!!!! 

also boost button don't work. 

6 minutes ago, jonathanhooper said:

great i can see but now ARGH how meant to finish the races in SEGA RACE TV if by touching the boost ramps make the GAME INSTANT CRASH!!!!!! 

also boost button don't work. 

yes it appears to be the blue "speed up" ramps, and the boost button that make it crash.

the red zones on the edge of the track that normally charge your boost seem to be ok.

the resolution is horrible too.

On 9/21/2019 at 4:07 PM, linglang said:

@Jamesjr

Your Windows 10 is past version 1803 (April 2018) that is why SR3 does not work with any loader, for anybody.

I've been wanting to try switching to Windows 10, mainly because I'm interested in some Lindbergh games.  Is there a "best version" of Windows 10 for this purpose?

Anyone know a good method/tutorial for completely blocking Windows updates?  For a start I can keep the PC off the internet but that can really slow you down when trying to get these games working, you often have to go into a browser many times to find solutions patches etc.

5 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

I've been wanting to try switching to Windows 10, mainly because I'm interested in some Lindbergh games.  Is there a "best version" of Windows 10 for this purpose?

Anyone know a good method/tutorial for completely blocking Windows updates?  For a start I can keep the PC off the internet but that can really slow you down when trying to get these games working, you often have to go into a browser many times to find solutions patches etc.

this tutorial for me worked pretty well

Hidden Content

il y a 52 minutes, Brivs Mekis a dit :

yes it appears to be the blue "speed up" ramps, and the boost button that make it crash.

the red zones on the edge of the track that normally charge your boost seem to be ok.

the resolution is horrible too.

Same thing for me. The game crashes when I want to activate the Boost or when I take the blue ramp speed up.

I hope that this issue will be settled soon

32 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

Lindbergh games also run on Windows 7.

Use this to fix Boost crashes.

2019-09-22 14_58_50-Window.png

Crap, nm, I was able to boost finally after enabling, but after restart, back to crashing.

Edited by LEGEND80

29 minutes ago, Mindwipe said:

Lindbergh games also run on Windows 7.

Oh, since which version?  I hadn't checked in awhile but I definitely remember at some point they were Windows 10 only, something to do with audio libraries I think.

20 minutes ago, jacko1 said:

Oh, since which version?  I hadn't checked in awhile but I definitely remember at some point they were Windows 10 only, something to do with audio libraries I think.

Looks like you've been out of the loop for a while. Extract those Lindbergh bad boys and give them a go.

Changes in TeknoParrot 1.93 Release:
- [Nezarn][Lindbergh] Games now work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, thanks to the cross-platform Faudio project https://github.com/FNA-XNA/FAudio
Edited by Mindwipe

7 hours ago, Cbeluz40 said:

Here I work normal 4k

yeah i saw the video. but u dont explain what to do,  u obviously dont need to do anything.  well mines not working

2 minutes ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

Where do you place the shaderfix at?? I placed it in the segaracetv folder and it didnt work at all.

Copy cold.pac to <gamedir>\disk0\data\cold\ and overwrite the existing file.

1 hour ago, jacko1 said:

stick to 1803 w10  update to your hearts content , but do not update to 1903

Original NVIDIA fix by sqrt(-1)
this doesn't have the AMD adaptations ,, this one worked for me no crashing using boost, or at the end of the race .. don't tick the AMD enable fix box