spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Besides Hyperspin, what would be a good simple frontend for mostly games that launch via Teknoparrot but also a few others?  I'd wanna control it from the d-pad on a G29 wheel and it's going to be mostly driving games.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:14 PM, tango3d said:

Hi Guys!

I Have a problem with Virtual Tennis 4 and Sonic All Stars, these games don't work for me, My problem is when start game (video adjunt), Virtual Tennis 4 show a icon like loading game and later the text Free Play appear in yellow on the top of the screen but jump to the desktop again...any help for that? thanks in advance!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Any help for that?

2 hours ago, tango3d said:

Any help for that?

run as administrator

44 minutes ago, kraakie256 said:

I got afterburner climax running but i got missing graphics my card is a geforce 1050ti anyone a idea ?

use shader files

Edited by spiderzsoft

Hi Guys,

WMMT5 update 5 running perfectly fine (game speed, controls..etc) but as I finish story mode or TA, before it gives me an option to Continue "Yes or No" the game freezes with not responding. The only way to close the game is to open task manager and end task.

Laptop - Surface Pro 4 (i7, 16Gb, Windows Pro 10)

Tekno - 1.69 & 1.80

Has anyone experienced this before? Any help would be much appreciated 

14 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

use shader files

I have them installed not working

I have the same problem with Outrun 2 ;(

Edited by kraakie256

On 17-7-2018 at 10:26, Nezarn said:

Don't believe anything that guy says, he even reuploaded my IDAS shader fix repacked, without credits and without asking for permission.

Outrun 2 can't be fixed on AMD, because it uses a Nvidia only way to load Vertex Shaders. (it would need some kinda opengl emulation)

I have a intel core i 7 with a nvidia gtx 1050 ti but got exaclty the same error ? I tried the resolution patcher but that does not work on my side ????

Hello, bon je revient sur Chaos Codes, c'est légèrement passé comme sujet, sorry !
Mais j'ai un problème pour le lancer sur win10 avec TP 1.80, j'ai réussi a trouvé la IDmacDrv32.dll (enfin j'ai testé les 2 32ko/64ko), mais apparement il manque d'autres dll ou autres j'ai pas réussi à le lancé et une partie des liens sont mort du coup pas possibilité de tester d'autres versions que la 2.11...
Si quelqu'un peut m'aider, merci d'avance les z'amis ! ^^

Hello, well I'm back on Chaos Codes, it's slightly passed as a subject, sorry!
But I have a problem to run it on win10 with TP 1.80, I managed to find the IDmacDrv32.dll (finally I tested the 32ko / 64ko 2), but apparently it lacks other dll or others' I have not managed to launch it and some of the links are dead so I can not test other versions than 2.11 ...
If anyone can help me, thanks in advance the friend'Z! ^^

edit 2: Je précise que dans le launcheur (sous dos), ça me met en dernière ligne "failed to run the process"
Et que j'ai chercher sur le net, mais j'ai rien trouvé...help, je galère grave !
A votre bon coeur ! :D

Le 10/11/2018 à 21:18, spiderzsoft a dit :

run as administrator

Running as administrator doesn't solve anything they still both crash at startup.

hi , is there a place where i could download the translation in pdf or word for the ID ,WMMT5 , .... games ?

I mean the menu options . What does it all say .

Edited by defre1976

Hey guys I cant seem to be able to play with 2 players on any game am I missing a simple thing or something I use XBOX 360 controllers. Thanks for any help.

Il y a 2 heures, Makloda a dit :

Hey guys I cant seem to be able to play with 2 players on any game am I missing a simple thing or something I use XBOX 360 controllers. Thanks for any help.

most of games have a different way to play with 2 players. Do you try it by network between 2 PCs or with in the same one ?

Hello à tous, pour moi tous les jeux fonctionnent correctement, sauf "Chaos Code" Help (voir mon topic plus haut...
Et aussi "School Of Ragnarok" j'ai réussi à le lancer après de longues recherches et galère, mais le jeux bloque sur le boot 1 avec un message d'avertissement en Japonnais, j'ai essayer toutes les commandes possible (elles sont toutes atribuées),
Je vous joint un screenshot si ça peu vous parler et vous donner une idée du problème...
Je précise que j'ai testé sur les version de TP 1.61Hotfix, 1.69 et 1.80...
J'espère que vous pourrez m'aider, en vous remerciant d'avance ! :)

Bonne soirée à tous et bonnes games ! :D

PB Scool of Ragnarok Teknoparrot.PNG

Pourrais tu stp changer le liens des dumps des jeux lindbergh en 1ere page stp ? J'ai malencontreusement rompu le lien.

Voici le nouveau:

Hidden Content

Merci d'avance.

EDIT: C'est fait.

Edited by 7zxkv
done

11 hours ago, LoloZ said:

Hello everyone, for me all games work properly, except "Chaos Code" Help (see my topic above ...
And also "School Of Ragnarok" I managed to launch after long research and galley, but the game blocks on boot 1 with a warning message in Japanese, I try all possible commands (they are all allotted),
I attach a screenshot if it can talk to you and give you an idea of the problem ...
I specify that I tested on the versions of TP 1.61Hotfix, 1.69 and 1.80 ...
I hope you can help me, thank you in advance :)

Good evening to all and good games !: D

Have you put the TypeX3.dat in the root of C: ?

Also fir me I could not get past this screen until I copied SoR to my C: drive, then it started to work - I kept getting this screen while I tried to run it from my D: partition.

Thank you for your answer @ArcherElite !
I actually put the file called "TypeX3Temp.dat" at the root of the disk "C:", which I took in the pack: "iDmacDrv64_School_of_Ragnarok_2018_10_10.rar"
This is also what allowed me to wait for boot 1 on the game, because before it does not start.
By cons I throw it on my disk "H:" because I would like to integrate it to my hyperspin and Launchbox.
I still have to test this solution ...
You would not know if we can solve the problem through other launcher times Maybe ? :)

1 hour ago, LoloZ said:

Thank you for your answer @ArcherElite !
I actually put the file called "TypeX3Temp.dat" at the root of the disk "C:", which I took in the pack: "iDmacDrv64_School_of_Ragnarok_2018_10_10.rar"
This is also what allowed me to wait for boot 1 on the game, because before it does not start.
By cons I throw it on my disk "H:" because I would like to integrate it to my hyperspin and Launchbox.
I still have to test this solution ...
You would not know if we can solve the problem through other launcher times Maybe ? :)

I load through Hyperspin using PC Launcher and Teknoparrot. I made a shortcut to launch it through rocketlauncher!

Ty for this advice @bucksoverfame , it seems to be the only way to turn it indeed under hyperspin, my biggest concern is to run it on teknoparrot on my hard drive H: but it seems not possible out of C: apparently. :)

That's why I wanted to know if it was possible otherwise ... ^^
but...

1 hour ago, LoloZ said:

Ty for this advice @bucksoverfame , it seems to be the only way to turn it indeed under hyperspin, my biggest concern is to run it on teknoparrot on my hard drive H: but it seems not possible out of C: apparently. :)

That's why I wanted to know if it was possible otherwise ... ^^
but...

I do it from a D drive. Ye, it's possible 

il y a une heure, bucksoverfame a dit :

I do it from a D drive. Ye, it's possible 

How !

It seems that I miss some specific drivers / files under Teknoparrot for this game then, because I failed to pass the boot screen 1 and again to save the file "TypeX3Temp.dat" on the C:

If you have files or a technique I am a taker, because here I hold ...
In any case, thank you again! :)

1 hour ago, LoloZ said:

How !

It seems that I miss some specific drivers / files under Teknoparrot for this game then, because I failed to pass the boot screen 1 and again to save the file "TypeX3Temp.dat" on the C:

If you have files or a technique I am a taker, because here I hold ...
In any case, thank you again! :)

I'll see when I get off of work.

21 hours ago, LoloZ said:

Hello à tous, pour moi tous les jeux fonctionnent correctement, sauf "Chaos Code" Help (voir mon topic plus haut...
Et aussi "School Of Ragnarok" j'ai réussi à le lancer après de longues recherches et galère, mais le jeux bloque sur le boot 1 avec un message d'avertissement en Japonnais, j'ai essayer toutes les commandes possible (elles sont toutes atribuées),
Je vous joint un screenshot si ça peu vous parler et vous donner une idée du problème...
Je précise que j'ai testé sur les version de TP 1.61Hotfix, 1.69 et 1.80...
J'espère que vous pourrez m'aider, en vous remerciant d'avance ! :)

Bonne soirée à tous et bonnes games ! :D

You have to have the right iDmacdrv file, extract this rar file and then add the 2 iDmacdrv files to this path in SOR folder - SchoolOfRagnarok\TieProduction\Binaries\Win64 and then direct TP to run the exe in that win64 folder not the root exe

Hidden Content

4 minutes ago, SOYABEAN said:

You have to have the right iDmacdrv file, extract this rar file and then add the 2 iDmacdrv files to this path in SOR folder - SchoolOfRagnarok\TieProduction\Binaries\Win64 and then direct TP to run the exe in that win64 folder not the root exe

Hidden Content

Exactly what he said. If you have an issue with that, create a shortcut using teknoparrot with the game profile! I could get it to boot using GameLoaderRH

Il y a 23 heures, wilmans2m a dit :

Pourrais tu stp changer le liens des dumps des jeux lindbergh en 1ere page stp ? J'ai malencontreusement rompu le lien.

Voici le nouveau:

Hidden Content

Merci d'avance.

EDIT: C'est fait.

Merci

Please, does anyone know when to add another version of Teknoparrot?

They've been running for two weeks, and there's no good news (the moon is long banging) ...

Catching mainly on the new Lindberght Games(Lets go Jungle,Race TV) and (Daytona 3 fix)

Outrun and after burner climax work super:very-good:

I am surprised that these games (Linux) work on Windows.

Reaver and the other devs have done a lot of work and I really thank everyone:heart-pixel:

16 minutes ago, sonic323 said:

Please, does anyone know when to add another version of Teknoparrot?

They've been running for two weeks, and there's no good news (the moon is long banging) ...

Catching mainly on the new Lindberght Games(Lets go Jungle,Race TV) and (Daytona 3 fix)

Outrun and after burner climax work super:very-good:

I am surprised that these games (Linux) work on Windows.

Reaver and the other devs have done a lot of work and I really thank everyone:heart-pixel:

in this weekend just VS3 and VF5 playable as publicly

any body face this error or any problem or issue about School of Ragnarok  game. ask me feel free into my inbox... i have fixed any kind of error. :P

Many thanks to @SOYABEAN and @bucksoverfame for your advice! :)
I finally could test with 2 iDmacdrv, it came from these files, my paths were good, but I had one and can be bad.
It finally works perfectly, the game is terrible!
I think we should add these files in the first page for School of Ragnarok, that would surely help! ;)

Un grand merci à @SOYABEAN et @bucksoverfame  pour vos conseils ! :)
J'ai enfin pu tester avec les 2 iDmacdrv, ça venait bien de ces fichiers, mes chemins était bon, mais je n'en n'avais qu'un et peut être mauvais.
Ça fonctionne enfin parfaitement, le jeux est terrible !!!
Je pense que l'on devrais rajouter ces fichiers en 1ère page ( @7zxkv ) pour School of Ragnarok, ça aiderais surement ! ;)

Edited by LoloZ