spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

il y a une heure, Pantherheart a dit :

With Teknoparrot, my Xbox Controller refuses to work when choosing DInput, while it does function with XInput (the way to be expected). Exactly the opposite it acts when using JConfig. Anyway, strangely inscrutable things within the cosmos of bits & bytes are happening all the time, but as long as they work in the end, all of that is bearable. Unfortunately, I have no experience in terms of PS2 (working on PC) controllers and (or in combination with) USB adapters. Although unplugging the USB adapter and playing with one PS2 Controller all alone could help, but I guess that's something you already realized by yourself. ;-)

@titf650 & @vitrio

Both of you should try out the Redump Fix for Initial D 8 Infinity, which can be found on page 1 of the Teknoparrot thread, and start the game with its content (InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_.exe). Besides, it belongs to the game's mechanism that as long as your car hasn't reached a certain Tuning Level, it automatically slows down significantly when turning (into curves).

It's not the same game controls are really better. Thanks for your help.

il y a 48 minutes, Pantherheart a dit :

With Teknoparrot, my Xbox Controller refuses to work when choosing DInput, while it does function with XInput (the way to be expected). Exactly the opposite it acts when using JConfig. Anyway, strangely inscrutable things within the cosmos of bits & bytes are happening all the time, but as long as they work in the end, all of that is bearable. Unfortunately, I have no experience in terms of PS2 (working on PC) controllers and (or in combination with) USB adapters. Although unplugging the USB adapter and playing with one PS2 Controller all alone could help, but I guess that's something you already realized by yourself. ;-)

@titf650 & @vitrio

Both of you should try out the Redump Fix for Initial D 8 Infinity, which can be found on page 1 of the Teknoparrot thread, and start the game with its content (InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ_redumped_.exe). Besides, it belongs to the game's mechanism that as long as your car hasn't reached a certain Tuning Level, it automatically slows down significantly when turning (into curves).

but even straight if I just play the analogue to make a minimal correction already happens, but I'll try here ^^

vor 10 Minuten schrieb vitrio:

but even straight if I just play the analogue to make a minimal correction already happens, but I'll try here ^^

Then how about enabling "sToOz Zone" (a personal transcription for the Controller's Deadzone) via Teknoparrot's "Emulator Settings"? The higher the Deadzone is set, the less sensitive your Analogue stick will react within its outer movement areas.

anybody that experienced a problem with Discord i cant see any chats in any room , its just empty tried refreshing but didnt help

Il y a 2 heures, Pantherheart a dit :

Then how about enabling "sToOz Zone" (a personal transcription for the Controller's Deadzone) via Teknoparrot's "Emulator Settings"? The higher the Deadzone is set, the less sensitive your Analogue stick will react within its outer movement areas.

I did this and nothing, whenever I turn the analog to any side the car brakes alone, another day I try to solve, I got discouraged from playing, thanks for the help anyway

Il y a 4 heures, jesusete007 a dit :

I have same issue with "Out of memory Tex error"

Pour SR3, cela n'a peut être rien à voir, mais j'ai remarqué que c'était le seul jeu qui faisait "chauffer" mon PC. C'est pas une config de fou (PC portable i5, 8Go RAM) mais parmi les quelques jeux testés (daytona, GTI club, SR3) SR3 est le seul qui fait tourner le ventilateur a fond...pas les autres.

5bd4d262be372_Sanstitre.jpg.278ad67c56af0ad1f281aaf58fd58e1c.jpg

Ça fait un moment qu'ils ont ce problème... On est pas prêt d'avoir la nouvelle version...

Quelques photos:

hotd4_6.png.9d9ee000f1cc85707ae1c7980dafc202.pnghotd4_7.png.6b0342acb91ef189bf6e0da52f9cc263.pnghotd4_5.png.38be6cc8c3276f4aca8c34f430681abd.pnghotd4_4.png.3d87792337821fefbb6c0913c3859914.png

Edited by Safur

omfg no i don't want to play it if it looks like that throughout 0_O 

Anyone out there kind enough to help a newbie out. Cant for the life of me run sega rally 3 on windows 7. got all the files running teknoparrot 1.69 . screen asked for a sound file to which i downloaded and installed. now when i run i get error the application was unable to start correctly?????? Please help if you can.   So wanted to download all the other dumps but clearly my 1st one is not working

Did you get your hands on the Sega Rally 3 Patch (explicitely for Windows 7) already?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

(also to be found on page 1)

just update to w10, i have made my w10 look like w7.  many pc games have dx12 and teknoparrot wont work with most games on w7. w10 is a bastard if you do not disable a few things including your windows defender thing that is useless anyway. my system is that i use  iObot uninstaller. its the best thing to uninstall any nastys. but the real thing you have to do if u get w10 is disable the fuking áuto repair 'thing. its fuking hopeless anyway. what i had to learn (the hard way) was that you will get the repeat loop of this unless you do it.      

bcdedit /set recoveryenabled NO

best thing you will ever do if u do update. i am not missing anything on w10. i am playing indiana jones and the infernal machine on w10  the pc version of course.  i am playing mame,  old shit you can think of too. also cemu runs better on w10  rpsc3 emulator , etc etc..  and of course teknoparrot prefers w10.    also i got çlassic task manager' that helps .

ALL THIS BECAUSE OF W10 INFAMOUS AUTO BOOT LOOP. but mainly its cos windows 10 stupidity. i would be using w7 still if  everything would 'play'under it. but it doesnt so thats why i use w10. 

Edited by trouby

Il y a 22 heures, jesusete007 a dit :

Hi guys!

I have same issue with "Out of memory Tex error"

but only with my favourite game Segarally3...  :(

its quite strange... few weeks ago I was playing without any problem... but today, I tried Segarally3 and after game starts, it crash with above mentioned error..  I updated my Windows 10 to last availabe version 1 week ago....  Maybe it could be the reason.... but . only with Segarally3..?? I dont understand... :S

any idea?

thank you so much!!!

my PC:  i76700k, 16gbRam, GTX1080

I had the same problem after the windows 10 october update (1809). I have downgrade with 1803 version of windows 10 (april 2018 version) and now sega rally work fine. (windows 10 64bits i3 8go ddr3 ssd) (sorry for my bad english)

Dear @vitrio,

your latest message reads like you're quoting me with a question that I've never asked. That's why I would appreciate it if you were to correct the said post. Thank you!

Edit: Case closed. Very kind of you, vitrio!

Edited by Pantherheart

il y a 36 minutes, DEMONSEED a dit :

So frsutrating cannot get Teknoparrot to run any game ion windows 7 even after fix file. Will it be different on windows 10

???

do you have install all in one package?

Hidden Content

yeah do everything first.  any order. but you will find that w10 is especially annoying unless u disable some stuff. (you decide)  to me its really annoying , i actually think you should not buy it, u should just download it via a torrent  THAT WAY IF YOU REALLY HATE W10 you can get rid of it.  um  YES THERE ARE A FEW THINGS  i learned. but seeing its not at the tip of my head at the moment il leave it to you to do.  but as i said the main thing is to 'backup' using another drive.  all your shit incase it doesnt workout.

so  after it installs (i would)   bring up CMD  using administrators'    then type (or copy n paste this) DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

then   To disable automatic repair at Windows 10 boot

then sfc /scannow

bcdedit /set recoveryenabled NO 

if you have trouble with infamous w10 'bluescreen of death  do this INFACT DO THIS ANYWAY go to ádvanced system properties',adv tab,startup n recovery settings untick áutomatic restart

Click Settings.
3. Click Update & Security.
4. Click Windows Security.
5. Click Virus & threat protection.
6. Click Virus & threat protection settings.
7. Toggle off ″Real-time protection.″    for starters      .. you might not have to permanently shut it off. 

IF YOU'RE LUCKY YOU MAY NOT NEED TO ,BUT ALL THIS IS BASICALLY SO YOU DONT GET STUCK WITH THE W10  AUTO REPAIR LOOP THING and/or the auto restart  i was stuck rebooting all the time until i did this.

this is preparing yourself  for the worst thats all. so yes dl free Malwarebytes , dl free iObit uninstaller

i dont have Malwarebytes  myself but  make sure you dl the iObit uninstaller, what that does is uninstall everything on whatever it is you need to get rid of.  I am one who has only ever had maleware once. even though i dl a lot of shit games movies etc.. i think if you dont know what youre doing its best to get the Malwarebytes .

yes it was posted ages ago, its on here somewhere, but i got it from somwhere else cos i couldnt find it here

In prep for the next TP, I have HOD4 but it's just a single raw file (dvp-0003b.raw). Do i need to extract this somehow or will TP probably use it like this?

Hello, Im having problems with my teknoparrot, my firewall keeps finding occamy.c trojan virus, what is it? apparently is a dangerous trojan but... what do you do with it?

can the program run games without that occamy stuff? 

my sega rally 3 can't it says: "budieloader not found"

thanks in advance

1 hour ago, johndelc18 said:

Hello, Im having problems with my teknoparrot, my firewall keeps finding occamy.c trojan virus, what is it? apparently is a dangerous trojan but ... what do you do with it?

my sega rally 3 can not say: "budieloader not found"

thanks in advance

Just disable your windows anti virus  you'll be fine. you can't run TP without the Loaders.

here is one way you can disable it if you don't know how. 

Hidden Content

or just do it in the settings menu. either way.

get rid of your w10 security its useless anyway disable real time if u dont want to kill the whole thing.

TeknoParrot 1.80 is now in final testing. Have some nightly sad boys instead of reddit salty boys

Du lourd arrive : virtua tennis 3 ✌️file?h=22379941&i=2793944

Edited by totoff28

7 hours ago, totoff28 said:

TeknoParrot 1.80 is now in final testing. Have some nightly sad boys instead of reddit salty boys

Gonna start calling you an NPC soon lol, since you keep saying the same thing hahaha

FUCK TWITTER.png

14 hours ago, johndelc18 said:

Hello, Im having problems with my teknoparrot, my firewall keeps finding occamy.c trojan virus, what is it? apparently is a dangerous trojan but... what do you do with it?

my sega rally 3 can't it says: "budieloader not found"

thanks in advance

best way is to add your tekno parrot folder/folders and file in the exclusion in windows defender and it wont bother you again and let the defender do what it does.

8 hours ago, LEGEND80 said:

Very, VERY nice link. :)Lot of goodies there. Thanks for sharing.

It's  decypted how can you play those gamesor what emulator?