spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

3 minutes ago, djd said:

You cant block anything or let your virus control quarentine any files its a FALSE Positive. Its not a virus. Nor a trojan. Turn internet off or disable take virus control down start over from scratch.

So I basically have to disable Microsoft Security Essentials' real time scan and do everything from scratch?

9 minutes ago, zeether said:

Nope, still not working. That false positive trojan keeps causing problems, even when I restore ParrotLoader it won't launch. Guess I'm out of luck unless the devs figure out what sets off the false positive in virus scanners.

maybe try completely disconnect your pc from internet and completely disable your antivirus and re-extract everything and try again

delete your game dump , teknoparrot and appdata SBYD files before re-extracting.

9 minutes ago, zeether said:

So I basically have to disable Microsoft Security Essentials' real time scan and do everything from scratch?

Yes use a third party antivirus microsofts shit thinks everything is a virus. Worst ever its MALWARE lmao. I use FREE Clamwin antiVirus have not had a virus EVER!

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and Malwarebytes Free malware scanner.  Keep complete image of clean windows on hand use norton ghost slap it back on if theres ever a problem. and for a firewall I use Private Firewall whitch is also free, Look here bout stats:

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

15 minutes ago, zeether said:

you can add teknoparrot and AllRH to a list of files to ignore on microsofts virus scan.  you can also set folders to ignore,  this way it wont auto delete

I tried shutting off my antivirus, making folder exceptions and it still kept launching the game and closing. I'm completely stumped on this, I think I'll probably just wait for a newer version to fix the false positives at this rate.

Edited by zeether

Il y a 7 heures, Bruce a dit :

Non ta pas besoin de manip tu remplace et ces tous ta tout les circuits etc............

Je viens d'essayer ID6 1.2 +E   (et j'ai réussie a crée une carte potable pour continuer dans le jeux malgré l'error 5108.)

Il suffit de prendre la bonne carte de ID7 et de faire la même chose en hexadecimal........ puis de copier le bon code de ID7 pour le mettre sur la carte de ID6 1.2 +E avec error 5108  et  sa passe nickel l'error 5108 est aussi partis.

(tester sur 1.33 ID6 et ID7 avec mon astuce de "error 5108" marche aussi d'une carte ID6 a ID7 ou de ID7 a ID6)

et sa marche bien les eprom :

ID6 1,2 + E:

Hidden Content

ID7 1..0 +C:(et j'avais pas fait gaffe il y a une nouvelle mazda )

Hidden Content

Salut à tous je débarque si j'ai bien tout pigé il suffit de copier/coller ces deux fichiers ci-dessus dans : AppData/roaming/Teknoparrot et d'y jouer en V1.33 voir aussi sur les version antérieur

id8surprise.jpg

Hidden Content

new dump (ID8)

FR :
Il est inutile de demander si ca marche avec Teknoparrot, cela fonctionnera le jour ou cela marchera.
Merci de faire des liens miroirs de l'archive. Toute autre demande liée à ce dump sera supprimée sur le forum.

Toute l'équipe d'Emuline ainsi que ses adhérents remercient sincèrement le généreux donateur mystérieux

ENG :
it is useless to ask if it works with Teknoparrot, it will work the day it will work. Thank you for mirroring the archive. Any other request related to this dump will be deleted on the forum.

The entire Emuline team and its members sincerely thank the generous mysterious donor.
Edited by 7zxkv
added to post 1

merci au donateur mystere pour ce superbe partage de ID8  :very-good:

great.gif

This year has past year has been amazing for arcade pc games, what a great community this is

Loving the jesus picture with the kid saying wtf that did make me chuckle lol 😂 

à l’instant, POOTERMAN a dit :

Oh boy, does this mean that I now have to make an icon for Initial D Arcade Stage 8 Infinity for you guys?

definitively !

Il y a 2 heures, 7zxkv a dit :
Merci de faire des liens miroirs de l'archive. Toute autre demande liée à ce dump sera supprimée sur le forum.

Faire un lien de secours de mega.nz vers mega.nz est on ne peut plus facile, il suffit d'importer le fichier sur son compte. L'opération est instantanée.

Hidden Content

Plus qu'à vendre ma ringedge2 avec id8 et je met mon pc dans ma race cab

Can anyone help me setting up my Xbox 360 wireless with MarioKart?

what settings do you use/boxes tick etc.  I’ve got gas and steering going but for some stupid reason brake will not activate even tho it’s binded 

Il y a 23 heures, aurelien123 a dit :

Plus qu'à vendre ma ringedge2 avec id8 et je met mon pc dans ma race cab

Moi je dit garde le t'aura pas de bug et en plus ta la connection pour acheter les tuninig etc..................on pourra pas le faire meme avec la connection qui marche .

Et en plus tu pourra changer le tachometre etc........ nous on pourra pas le faire car on aura pas tous les menus du jeux . 

Le 19/01/2018 à 15:39, tattoohanz a dit :

useful trick for ID6 and 7,If you receive this error when starting the game:

just press start+test button and the error will be fixed permanentlyiderror01.png.26aa703bb284a0f608e8def8d81ca364.png

Merci je vais pouvoir enlever ce message a la con (ces peut etre ca qui foutait les carte en l'air...

je vais essayer tout de suite.

Edited by Bruce

il y a 36 minutes, POOTERMAN a dit :

Thought I might as well make this one too, just to complete the series ;)

Initial D Arcade Stage Zero game icon by POOTERMAN.png

What an artist!

Superb as always! :very-good:

Thank you very much for the ID 8 release.

So to get this game working we will need a 4 KB dump of ...._e2prom.bin, a 2048 KB dump of ...._sram.bin and a decrypted version of InitialD8_GLW_RE_SBZZ.exe ?

As long as Reaver and his team, or someone else does not supply the community with these files, we will have to wait patiently.

Or try to do it "our self" ....... just like Sega Daytona 3, wishful thinking, but still, the chance .......

Passwords for Initial D6 ?
I found some info on the internet, It's a copy/paste from the source, thanks "maestro3h"
I wait till the Trueno video clip starts, then I press left and down for 5 seconds, you could try it just before that but after the intro logo's of Sega , AllNet, Dynacom

Hidden Content

To help Everyone, here are some codes!

For 1.2 Jap.ver.

* A+ ===> Press "Left" and "Down" button together for 5 seconds. The screen will move to password screen.

Operate the cursor button and the gear lever in bellow order.

[Down > Left > Up > Right > Right > Shift down > Right > Up]
Press View Change Button.

If the command is entered successfully, the version on the bottom will change to "Version 1.2 +A" FT-86 will be available for offline location!! (not GT-R 35... i was wrong... i'm sorry)

* B+ ===> Press the cursor button "Left" and "Down" together for 5 seconds.

The screen will move to password screen. 

Operate the cursor button in bellow order.

[Right >Left >Left > Up > Left > Down > Left] > View Change

If the command is entered successfully, the version on the bottom will change to "Version 1.2 +B" Akina Snow Will be available for offline location!!

* C+ ===> Press the cursor button "Left" and "Down" together for 5 seconds.

The screen will move to password screen. 

Operate the cursor button in bellow order.

[Down > Left > Up > Right > Right > Shift Down > Right > Up]

If the command is entered successfully, the version on the bottom will change to "Version 1.2 +C" GT-R [R35] Will be available for offline location!! 

So there are unlock codes for Initial D.

And yes, pressing left and down for 5 seconds in ID 7 works also, but I haven't found/searched for unlock codes. 
I can not test them myself because I am already on higher versions.

Thanks to TattooHanz on this forum.

But it would be neat if the Emuline community compiles a list of unlock codes for Initial D 6 and 7.

I got ID 6 version 1.2+E and ID 7 version 1.0+C running fine on TeknoParrot version 1.34.

The trouble with error 5108 is that there are multiple .crd (card) files in the ID 6/7 game directory.

Hopefully this community @ emuline can work together to enjoy TeknoParrot and all the releases which are shared to/with us all.

There are other forums, which are like a warzone, concerning Teknoparrot, a battle in the community, which i do not understand, nor have knowledge about........

Not interested.

Anyhow......

I, THANK YOU ALL for sharing your knowledge and files in this community.

Peace, out !!!

Edited by linglang

il y a une heure, Bruce a dit :

Merci je vais pouvoir enlever ce message a la con (ces peut etre ca qui foutait les carte en l'air...

je vais essayer tout de suite.

J'ai tester aussi marche nickel plus de message au démarrage

Edited by soso92

3 hours ago, henrie4 said:

Faire un lien de secours de mega.nz vers mega.nz est on ne peut plus facile, il suffit d'importer le fichier sur son compte. L'opération est instantanée.

Hidden Content

Nice tip!!!

Il y a 6 heures, tattoohanz a dit :

useful trick for ID6 and 7,If you receive this error when starting the game:

just press start+test button and the error will be fixed permanentlyiderror01.png.26aa703bb284a0f608e8def8d81ca364.png

Merci grace a toi il est partis le message ou il fallait appuyer sur le bouton vus.

Apres avoir rester appuyer sur START + TEST MODE ou bout de quelque seconde un autre message apparit en jap et une fois que vous rebootez le jeux finis le message juste a appuyer sur START et rien d'autre.:very-good:

@linglang

Par contre tu dit n'importe quoi quand tu dit :

The trouble with error 5108 is that there are multiple .crd (card) files in the ID 6/7 game directory.

Non j'ai qu'une carte dans le dossier du jeux et sa fait comme même le problème 5108 après la deuxième relance.

donc que tu as une ou deux sa veut rien dire.

EDIT:j'ai voulus essayer une connerie de prendre le ID8 exe en id8 dump .exe (mais j'ai pri une ligne de commande de l'exe de id7 puis je les mis sur le exe de ID8.

Mais le problème il se lance mais j'arrive pas a aller plus loin que cette image:

ID8.png

(donc il suffit de decrypter correctement le ID8.exe pour le lancer.)mais j'arrive pas a aller plus loin.)

Edited by Bruce

anyone sorted the 5108 error I had it working on 1d6 and 7 then went to play today and saves gone back to 5108 error

I can make a new card only one In folder but when I got to load after play I get this error

is this the case with anyone else

3 hours ago, Bruce said:

Thank you thanks to you it left the message or it was necessary to press the button seen.

After having to press START + TEST MODE or after a few seconds another message appears in jap and once you reboot the finished game the message just has to press START and nothing else.:very-good:

@linglang

By cons you say anything when you say:

The trouble with error 5108 is that there are multiple .crd (card) files in the ID 6/7 game directory.

No I have a card in the folder of the game and it's like the same problem 5108 after the second raise.

so that you have one or two means nothing.

So much gets lost in translation.

But anyhow, nice of you to bring it to my attention.

I've tested it out.

It is the 1.2 version update for ID6 that makes TeknoParrot 1.34 bug out.

Version 1.0  id6_dump_.exe works fine. No troubles with card saving.

Version 1.2 InitialD6_GLW_RE_SBUU.exe. Does not work at all.

Version 1.2 InitialD6_GLW_RE_SBUU_dump.exe. Game can be started, but as soon as it is at the card reading screen, it crashes.

The +E update (SBUU_e2prom.bin) works fine, both on 1.0 and 1.2 version.

I tried my newly saved 1.0+E card once on 1.2+E (in another folder , copied the card)

Now I get constant card errors in version 1.0+E and 1.2+E, I can not even create a card.

So, the Card reader/writer implementation in TeknoParrot 1.34 is F'd up ?

ID 7 1.0+C  (SBYD_e2prom.bin) works fine in TeknoParrot 1.34

What is going on with this card corruption ?

No matter,other good/nice games to play. :)

Edited by linglang

2 hours ago, segaoutrun123 said:

anyone sorted the 5108 error I had it working on 1d6 and 7 then went to play today and saves gone back to 5108 error

I can make a new card only one In folder but when I got to load after play I get this error

is this the case with anyone else

Same here I can only get the card to work like 4 times then its back to the bullshit, Ive given up gonna try to go back to 1.06 with picodemon and try to load my card back that way if it dont work them Im done till it get sorted with a new version.

Initial D 8:

Outside Japan you can only see V1.2+B that is the base version without all the latest cars and tunning options.

Hidden Content

Edited by djd

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, wilmans2m said:

Wacky Races dump (TP 1.21):

Hidden Content

Do you know how to configure the wheel control in Wacky Races ? I got I/O error, seems game don´t recognize wheel (Logitech G27), but all other games with TeknoParrot work with wheel.

Savez-vous comment configurer le contrôle de la roue dans Wacky Races? J'ai une erreur I/O, il semble que le jeu ne reconnaisse pas la roue (Logitech G27), mais tous les autres jeux avec TeknoParrot reconnaissent. Merci