lokofer

[Arcade PC] Gundam Zion (Taito Type X+)

En 14/11/2017 a las 13:50, Manson976 dijo:

I read somewhere that windowed mode fixes this issue not to sure as I was experiencing this issue randomly freezing after a mission.

I hope someone can look into this further with a better understanding of game code but I doubt it..

7zxkv:

Updated contents of 1

It is SvPatch already game.exe.

The attached 'data' folder is dummy data to avoid error display displayed in the console window.

Please copy the dummy data to "data" folder if necessary.

There seems to be a missing number of files, so there will be parts where there is no SE sound.

In this environment (Windows 10 x 64, NV), it seems that it crashes at random in the window mode.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Well I tried a few settings in RHLoader and after the first mission it randomly froze twice now..???

muchas gracias, funciona correctamente en windows 10 al instalar este parche y ademas ejecutar con compatibilidad para windows vista

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, ducon2016 a dit :

Quel exe je dois utiliser pour jouer a deux joueurs split screen comme la video de argon?

hello,

essaye celui là 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

guys, when I launch the game with 'Game loader all rh' and I click on Right click + left click, I keep on getting a pop-out window with the stats. Do you know how to disable that? so that when I click both buttons I don't get that window?

3 hours ago, bigcam said:

does anybody have the issue of the game having black screen depending on what level you choose first?

I think I have a black screen in all of them :(. Have you managed to play any? which one?

and if you play that one first, can you then play the ones that you mentioned were giving you a black screen?

as anybody able to run it on Win 10 64 ? thanks for sharing your experience. I have the black screen after the mission selection :(

Yes it runs for me on Win 10 x64, but not sure I tested what you needed. Can you give us the repro steps you follow that lead to a black screen?

Edited by ducon2016

Salut Ducon2016. merci bcp pour ton retour rapide ! 

En fait, il y a deux point principaux :

- il crashe aléatoirement (mais bon ca ok...)

- juste après la selection du stage, ca met un écran de chargement en texte noir sur fond blanc...ca charge un peu et la tout se freeze. Quel que soit le stage sélectionne ! => en passant en mode de compatibilité XP ca roule !! 

et ce que je passe avec l'exec modifié en direct ou avec GammeloadereallRH

Merci de ton feedback. 

Edited by Gougoule

Question bonus.

Est-ce que qq arrive a faire fonctionner JoytoKey & sortir de Rocketlauncher / Hyperspin proprement (sans passer par GameLoader sinon écran noir). 

merci ! 

I got it working perfectly, but any other way of exiting the game besides ALT, CTRL + Del method? 

I kept having blank screen randomly while playing. Having it under loader or with patch is still the same... Any thoughts? 

Thanks. 

Ok, I found out how to resolve the screen blank or freeze issue: Right click at the game.exe and select compatibility - Run this in "Windows 98" compatibility mode. Tested with Windows 7 and Windows 10.