Aller au contenu
Cornal_Ec

[Arcade PC] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Terminal Cracked (Konami)

Messages recommandés

13 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Yeah only standalone offline atm, maybe vs duel are possible by linking with lan or else... 

that's fine for me and thank you

@Mohkerz Here is the last of the discs. This is the very first duel terminal,  DT 1 Synchro Awakening!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(No Action Button)

Thanks to Mohkerz and everyone that worked on this.  I'm so glad to be replaying it after the stores got rid of em.  Anyone have any luck getting cards to scan?

Yeah, Just me working on this atm... And Blaze Accelerator 1 uploaded dumps, thanks to him ! 

Does it work good for you ? 

Whats your os ? 

Modifié par Mohkerz

il y a 1 minute, Blaze Accelerator 1 a dit :

Are you using Windows 10? I am and it won't register mouse clicks for me.

I will upload first yugioh with new controls very soon.... 

Did you read my pm Blaze ? 

13 hours ago, Blaze Accelerator 1 said:

Are you using Windows 10? I am and it won't register mouse clicks for me.

I'm using windows 8.

thank you very much for all your hard work.  Been looking to play this for a while ago, the terminals never came anywhere near where I live.  Here's hoping the English versions get found, 

Something I noticed is that it seems like each terminal has different opponents, in your video Weevil is an opponent, but in a video on YT he was not, there are also TCG and OCG terminals.

3 hours ago, tswkelbris said:

thank you very much for all your hard work.  Been looking to play this for a while ago, the terminals never came anywhere near where I live.  Here's hoping the English versions get found, 

Something I noticed is that it seems like each terminal has different opponents, in your video Weevil is an opponent, but in a video on YT he was not, there are also TCG and OCG terminals.

Yup, more duelist get added, and existing ones deck can and usually will change depending on the terminal ver.  I don't think there are any differences between TCG and OCG terminals other than language though.