Aller au contenu
Cornal_Ec

[Arcade PC] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Duel Terminal Cracked (Konami)

Messages recommandés

The game runs fine when I open as administrator, but the mouse isn't working for me either. The cursor moves but doesn't register when I click. During inti Touch Screen is MOUSE and Camera is MOUSE. The command keys and space bar work.

 

I also tried using DxWnd and making it like the screenshots you posted. When I try to run the game with DxWnd it just freezes immediately.

Thank you for any help you give!

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

You have DVD or hard disk ? 

 

Oh and i have a real fix for the problem lots of People seem to have with window being hidden. Wait and see.... 

  • Thanks 2

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
15 minutes ago, Mohkerz said:

You have DVD or hard disk ? 

 

Oh and i have a real fix for the problem lots of People seem to have with window being hidden. Wait and see.... 

Awesome hope it will fix this game finally :)

Thanks once again bud

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
23 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

You have DVD or hard disk ? 

 

Oh and i have a real fix for the problem lots of People seem to have with window being hidden. Wait and see.... 

I have the DVDs for the second to last Japanese Duel Terminal version. I was also able to get the DVDs for several other earlier versions, too.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
il y a 16 minutes, Blaze Accelerator 1 a dit :

Looking forward to your fix! :) Thanks so much!

Would you share latest japanese version, or any english one... 

You can easily create an iso from a dvd with tools like imgburn, then compressé and upload it to mega or else... 

Let me know, id like to make it happen. 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
52 minutes ago, Mohkerz said:

Would you share latest japanese version, or any english one... 

You can easily create an iso from a dvd with tools like imgburn, then compressé and upload it to mega or else... 

Let me know, id like to make it happen. 

Sure! I'm waiting for the discs to come in the mail. I should be able to work on it and upload by the end of the weekend.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 2/15/2019 at 1:36 AM, Mohkerz said:

Would you share latest japanese version, or any english one... 

You can easily create an iso from a dvd with tools like imgburn, then compressé and upload it to mega or else... 

Let me know, id like to make it happen. 

Do you know of any alternative ways to make an ISO of the DVDs? Imgburn is apparently loaded with malware now. 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Well, there is plenty, like Winimage, ISObuster, and even win10 system tools.

Just follow a 2 step tutorial like install software, click make iso.... good luck,it's easy.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 2/16/2019 at 9:19 AM, Mohkerz said:

Well, there is plenty, like Winimage, ISObuster, and even win10 system tools.

Just follow a 2 step tutorial like install software, click make iso.... good luck,it's easy.

I found a way to get a safe version of imgburn. Here's the link to the files. There are 2 application discs. They are for the second to last Japanese Duel Terminal. Copy and paste the whole link. Or if you click, the gray part of the link is the decryption key.

 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/
!f0wzxFx1t5l1MCiK0UqnNQ

 

I also have other older versions of the Duel Terminal. I could also upload those if you would like to work on them to preserve them. Let me know.

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Ok, here is new gameplay video from latest version of YuGiOh! Duel Terminal #13 Sacred Star Knights.... generously offered by Blaze Accelerator 1.

Click the link to see it:  

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Note: i was really bad....

 

I did things a bit differently and now it should work for everyone.

Anyway it appears all versions are a lot different from each others, theres lot of cards, mini-games, and events, enemies, monsters.........

so maybe it's worth having them all playable, let me know, crazy yugioh dumper if you have some more. Thanks again!

And what we really need now is an english version of that game.

Wait&see...

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
3 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Ok, here is new gameplay video from latest version of YuGiOh! Duel Terminal #13 Sacred Star Knights.... generously offered by Blaze Accelerator 1.

Click the link to see it:  

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Note: i was really bad....

 

I did things a bit differently and now it should work for everyone.

Anyway it appears all versions are a lot different from each others, theres lot of cards, mini-games, and events, enemies, monsters.........

so maybe it's worth having them all playable, let me know, crazy yugioh dumper if you have some more. Thanks again!

And what we really need now is an english version of that game.

Wait&see...

That's awesome! Looking forward to it!

 

Yeah, the different versions have different mini games. I have 8 other versions including Pulse of Trishula and the original Duel Terminal. 1 is for Omega's Judgement, the first one you were working, if that could help with anything. I'd be happy to upload them all. 

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1
  • Like 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
6 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

yeah nice to propose, i'll take that! :very-good:

upload them all, i'll be happy to make them all work!

Thanks! I'll start uploading!

 

DT 8 Pulse of Trishula!!, DT 3 Justice Strikes Back!!, and DT 6 Whirlwind of Dragunity!!. These all have just one application disc each.

 

Pulse of Trishula!!:

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

 

Justice Strikes Back!!:

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(This one was from before the Action Button was added to the cabinet, so it's touch screen only.)

 

Whirlwind of Dragunity!!:

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Also it seems the first version i did wasn't DT1 but DT5 from different websites..... need further investigation....

So if possible, could you please upload the install disk from the first released duel terminal too cause i dont have it?

 

Do you know what is the source of new disks you uploaded?

Because they are all the same, they are the same files as the DT13 disk file... perfect copy, byte to byte, so no they are not what you think... hopefully you did not pay for this.....

 

Then without a second disk a lot of files are missing, each yugioh DT setup needs at least 2dvd...

Let me know if you have any knowledge as it seems you have.... Id like to know all revisions, and any manual would be appreciated. 

 

Thx

Modifié par Mohkerz

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
8 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Also it seems the first version i did wasn't DT1 but DT5 from different websites..... need further investigation....

So if possible, could you please upload the install disk from the first released duel terminal too cause i dont have it?

 

Do you know what is the source of new disks you uploaded?

Because they are all the same, they are the same files as the DT13 disk file... perfect copy, byte to byte, so no they are not what you think... hopefully you did not pay for this.....

 

Then without a second disk a lot of files are missing, each yugioh DT setup needs at least 2dvd...

Let me know if you have any knowledge as it seems you have.... Id like to know all revisions, and any manual would be appreciated. 

 

Thx

The first version you did was DT11 in the Japanese version Omega's Judgment, which would have been I guess DT5 in the English version. The Japanese version changed with each card set that came out, while the US version combined every 2 sets into one.  Do you mean the install disc from the very first duel terminal?  Each version has a system disk that came with it but the instructions say not to use it except for re-installation in the event of system recovery.

 

That's interesting. Each disc set came with a conversion manual and according to them for the 3 that I uploaded there is only 1 application disc and 1 system disk. Maybe it just needs the system disc? According to the manual, you just need to put in the one application disc.

 

I haven't made any revisions. I just got these discs. I can send some pictures of the manuals, but they're all in Japanese.

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

This is for DT 5 Ruler of Chaos!! This one also has only 1 application disc, but I included the System Disc. Again, it's only supposed to be used to reinstall the main system, but maybe these application discs need that because no other application discs exist.

 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
13 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Also it seems the first version i did wasn't DT1 but DT5 from different websites..... need further investigation....

So if possible, could you please upload the install disk from the first released duel terminal too cause i dont have it?

 

Do you know what is the source of new disks you uploaded?

Because they are all the same, they are the same files as the DT13 disk file... perfect copy, byte to byte, so no they are not what you think... hopefully you did not pay for this.....

 

Then without a second disk a lot of files are missing, each yugioh DT setup needs at least 2dvd...

Let me know if you have any knowledge as it seems you have.... Id like to know all revisions, and any manual would be appreciated. 

 

Thx

I figured out the problem. The source changed somehow on imgburn and it was just putting out copies of the last file in the one you got working. It wasn't actually reading the discs I put in the drive. I'm starting to re-burn them now. I should have most of them up later today.

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Here's 2 of them. They definitely have different files now. These only have one disc each.

 

DT 8 Pulse of Trishula!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

 

DT 3 Justice Strikes Back!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(This one doesn't have the Action Button.)

 

If there's still any problems I'll try uploading the System Discs for these.

Modifié par Blaze Accelerator 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

These also have just 1 application disc each.

 

DT 6 Whirlwind of Dragunity!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

 

DT 5 Ruler of Chaos!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(I included the system disc with this one just in case. Hopefully it works without it.)

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

These have 2 discs each.

 

DT 9 Vylon's Descent!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(I included the System Disc.)

 

DT 12 Xyz Startup!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

 

DT 11 Omega's Judgment!!

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

(This is the one you were originally working on. I uploaded them just in case they could help with fixing anything.)

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Thank you both for all your efforts!

 

A few years ago I played a lot of the DT mini games, from DT1 to DT14, so I know practically everything about them.

If you want me to, when the games are playable, I can help you to create a guide so that everyone knows what to do.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
7 minutes ago, NZeroA said:

Thank you both for all your efforts!

 

A few years ago I played a lot of the DT mini games, from DT1 to DT14, so I know practically everything about them.

If you want me to, when the games are playable, I can help you to create a guide so that everyone knows what to do.

Thanks, that would be great if you could! I never had a chance to play too many of the mini games, so I'm unfamiliar with most. If everything works out, we should have DT 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
2 hours ago, Blaze Accelerator 1 said:

Thanks, that would be great if you could! I never had a chance to play too many of the mini games, so I'm unfamiliar with most. If everything works out, we should have DT 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13.

That would be awesome!

 

The games and mechanics changed drastically when the Zexal characters were introduced, but it’s great to have all those available.

 

I also have a bunch of DT cards. Perhaps they can be useful to spoof the cards on the emulator. If you scan three of the same archtype, you receive a bonus.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Yeah really Nice ! Hope you will help with game play.... Until we find an english version.... 

 

And original cards can be scanned so we can fool the game with fake too... 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

WORK IN PROGRESS:

Duel terminal 3 title:

OvCngS0.png

 

Duel terminal 5 title:

Lifrf7w.png

 

Duel terminal 6 title:

0AALGWa.png

 

Duel terminal 8 title:

EwXywSo.png

Modifié par Mohkerz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Yay. Thanks for information. ^-^

@Mohkerz

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Créer un compte ou se connecter pour commenter

Vous devez être membre afin de pouvoir déposer un commentaire

Créer un compte

Créez un compte sur notre communauté. C’est facile !

Créer un nouveau compte

Se connecter

Vous avez déjà un compte ? Connectez-vous ici.

Connectez-vous maintenant

×