Aller au contenu
sonic323

[Arcade PC] Aliens: Extermination [Working] (Global VR)

Messages recommandés

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, talnova said:

Just tried the new setup and getting a pop up box saying "Fatal Error"  -  "Could not load Shader"  FIXED!  Ah needs to be on the C:\ drive only  

How did u fix this i have same issue

Il ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2018 Alle 20:33, evilman ha scritto:

How did u fix this i have same issue

Install the game in c:\

Riportato

example c:\PC\Alien..

Hey guys, forum newbie here (to this forum, anyway).

I'm trying to run this game with dual Aimtraks.

I'm launching DemulShooter (as admin), then Aliens_MouseEnabler (as admin), then "aliens dehasped.exe", I can even calibrate my guns. So far, so good.

When I move only the first gun, it moves as it should. However, when I move my second gun, the cursor of first one moves along with it, several pixels offset.

In calibration mode, when I move both guns to test them, I even get the weird effect of gun one showing the "left gun" cursor and gun two showing two cursors, "left gun" and "right gun", so I've got three cursors on screen. Any idea why this is and how I can fix it?

I'm using DemulShooter with many other emulators and never had any problem with it so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

On 1/3/2018 at 4:29 PM, argonlefou said:

Here's a quick dirty app to play the game with a mouse :

1)Run this "Aliens_MouseEnabler.exe"

2)Run the game (aliens dehasped.exe)

3)Only the first time, go to Test Menu then : SYSTEM TEST MENU > GUN TEST & CALIBRATE then push 1P START to run calibration

4)Enjoy the game

Left Mouse Button : Trigger

Right Mouse button : FlameThrower

Middle Mouse button : Grenade

How can we bind the mouse to player 2?

On 28/10/2018 at 12:04 AM, FlynnR13 said:

How can we bind the mouse to player 2?

You can't with with version, it was a small debug app

However, source code is available here :

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

and P2 memory locations are included in the code, but you'll have to change a few lines so that the hack targets P2 locations instead of P1 locations

Anyone figure out the y,x values issue in dehasped exe version? When I go into calibration screen, both aimtrak guns aren't recognized when using demulshooter.  I just upgraded to win10, so I wonder if that has something to do with it, because I swear the dehasped exe and demulshooter were working just fine in win7.  I also ran demulshooter as administrator.  If anyone has figured it out, please let me know.  Thanks

I cant install divx60, I trried with compatibility, as admin and nothing. I m running Windows 10 1809. Any idea? Thanks

Try CCPP Codecs

@POOTERMAN

:bravo:We need a wheel for this game too!  

:jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap::jap:

thankx!!!    :P

Wow! Thank you Mr Pooterman!!! 👍😄

Modifié par 7zxkv

3 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I too keep getting the message Fatal error: could not load shader. I put the game in the c drive and had the same results. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Place it in C / PC / Aliens to work.

Well I finally got it running but now I can't get the mouse to register at all. Ive read all 11 pages here and downloaded all the different things here people recommended. When I go into the gun calibration screen in the actual aliens game I cant get anything to register or any of the left right up down settings to register at all. Im confused about which patch I should use and how I should use it. Please...any help would be greatly appreciated.