Specimen

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, febrysundara said:

link download for gaia attack 4 is dead ,,

is anyone can give me download link of gaia attack 4 ???.....
i hope someone can help me ,,

thanks ,,

Trymado seed box

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to everyone!

I have problem with Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Export) for taito type X2 I can see characters,energy,time but I have Black background ingame does someone know how to solve this problem ?

I'm using last jvs emulator and last jconfig , I have tried also to wrap d3d9 but nothing worked I always get black background I have ati Radeon HD 8750M but also if I use the intel graphics it goes slow but always get black screen background.

Please Help! Thank You!

En 15/2/2022 a las 20:13, Siggy12 dijo:

Hi to everyone!

I have problem with Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Export) for taito type X2 I can see characters,energy,time but I have Black background ingame does someone know how to solve this problem ?

I'm using last jvs emulator and last jconfig , I have tried also to wrap d3d9 but nothing worked I always get black background I have ati Radeon HD 8750M but also if I use the intel graphics it goes slow but always get black screen background.

Please Help! Thank You!

What gpu do you have? The myority of pc based arcades boards use an nvida GPU, so if you have a INTEL/AMD gpu maybe the games may not run perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone can help me with Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyo? After Opening, it's Blackscreen and only sound

• 3 weeks later...
En 20/2/2022 a las 0:02, gasabbath dijo:

What gpu do you have? The myority of pc based arcades boards use an nvida GPU, so if you have a INTEL/AMD gpu maybe the games may not run perfect.

Sorry to bring back this, but I'm having the same error. I'm trying running the export (2p) version on a Nvidia RTX2070 and a Intel (didn't remember the model) as well, but in both cases I'm having the black background problem. This doesn't happen with the normal versions, so I tried with an old patch applied to the normal version, but the error comes again 😧

So, for short:

- It happens with the export version

- Doesn´t happen with the normal version

- Happens with the "2p patched" normal version

All 3 of them tested with different loaders and emulators, also in Nvidia and Intel cards.

Does anyone struggled with this before? Any solution?

On 3/22/2022 at 2:46 AM, sagaopc said:

Anyone can help me with Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyo? After Opening, it's Blackscreen and only sound

I dont think it works in TP. 

Use Gameloader...

loader setting 2 - internal resolution change: enable it and set 2150x1200 in mode 1 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, having a look at a couple of HDDs with Arcade images, I found one called 'artax-ttx3-mega-multi-v4.img' 

I don't understand much about TTX3 or that image as such as I don't currently have a spare HDD to burn it and see what happens. It's size is ~1TB, do you know if it works (should work) on a standard laptop or PC (without having the TTX3 hardware)?

Or if not straight away, if there are some changes that one could locally do to have it working on a generic laptop?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can get the Artax-ttx3-mega-multi-v4 .r files? Please don't say arcade punks as I've tried downloading fully twice "via nzb" and the artax.par0506.rar always shows incomplete. It's the only one I need as everything else came out fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, riora1996 said:

use Torrent, just checklist the lovelife.7z.001 and 002 (it's the name, lmao)

P.S. Torrent not by me

P.S2. Like what i stated above, the game can't be played unless you have the way to emulate the Nesica server. The game in here (ofc, Japan arcade) also shutted down

TTX4.torrent

Hey, is this torrent not being seeded to anymore? I'd like to download starwing paradox for translation purposes.