Specimen

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

Other touchscreen games are emulated to use a mouse, but if you have to do multiple touches at once that becomes difficult. 

There isn't really a solution to playing touch screen games that feels intuitive enough though unfortunately, except I presume a real touch screen but they are very pricey when you get into a half decent size, you can buy the screen surround things cheaply enough but they are not good enough really for gaming.

It would indeed seem from the video that the game is not touchscreen or at least it can also be controlled with buttons and might be both touchscreen and button control.

3 hours ago, juve_pc said:

According to this video, the game is not touchscreen, or am I missing something?

So all we need is emulate mouse touch, and keyboard press as the button emulation, and card emulation, because it seems like reading cards to enter the game

Edited by riora1996
few words added

12 hours ago, riora1996 said:

反正有没有模拟PC上的触摸屏?因为我已经下载了 love live 街机,我阅读了笔记,它需要触摸屏才能工作,这

是游戏笔记中写的: 

Love Live!学校偶像节:课后活动下一阶段卫星启动通过 IO 检查,但就目前而言。 
它需要一个触摸屏,如果你想尝试让它工作,它可以与大多数触摸屏一起工作,比如笔记本电脑。它将需要编码 IO 钩子,没有键盘或游戏控制器支持。 

It is a key and should also support touch screen. People I know say that they now have a local server that can simulate all tasks, but some task cards can't be used. That means there must be a way to do it

Run this from the game folder for love life, it will enter test menu.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by arcadeforty

1 hour ago, arcadeforty said:

Run this from the game folder for love life, it will enter test menu.

Hidden Content

image.png.c691a94588462e57cad7cc0d2654d8f6.png

here's what the test menu looks like, cannot do much here, keyboard arrow or mouse didn't move the selection
Translation (i only know few Japanese) :

Test Mode (Satellite)

-Monitor Test
in out test 1 (maybe I/O Test 1)
in out test 2 (same)
LED test
Card Scan Test
Network Config
Sound Config
System Config
Tournament mode Config
Event Mode Config
Factory Default Setting
Book Keeping (?)
(i don't know what's the last one)

End Test Mode

QUICK EDIT :

image.png.dc42423a945a2826c50e8deb927c2216.png

IT DOES DETECT MY MOUSE, i just clicked randomly, and using ALT+TAB to see where's my mouse position, tried clicking on one of the menu, it does responded

Edited by riora1996
quick edit

44 minutes ago, arcadeforty said:

It works on a touchscreen in the test menu as well. You can navigate the test menu with a touchscreen.

some of it, kinda messed up my mouse, can you help me, by enabling this option ?

navigate to this, change the top word "Play Mode" from 1 Coin, to "Free Play Mode" 

i don't have touch screen, and it's kinda hard to apply the changes (the Japanese word in the bottom), choose the 1 option

also NESICA thingy, to OFF

image.png.dccea5c022ff1a39d4555ca90b67b24f.png

Edit : after trying emulate the touch screen using my Tablet, yeah, it's detecting touch event, but still cannot apply the settings, kinda messed up the screen position

Edited by riora1996

4 hours ago, riora1996 said:

some of it, kinda messed up my mouse, can you help me, by enabling this option ?

navigate to this, change the top word "Play Mode" from 1 Coin, to "Free Play Mode" 

i don't have touch screen, and it's kinda hard to apply the changes (the Japanese word in the bottom), choose the 1 option

also NESICA thingy, to OFF

image.png.dccea5c022ff1a39d4555ca90b67b24f.png

Edit : after trying emulate the touch screen using my Tablet, yeah, it's detecting touch event, but still cannot apply the settings, kinda messed up the screen position

Install this file at D:\LL3\ and overwrite the one in the original download.

Freeplay enabled for you. You still can't start game though. If you look at the video, the game will start automatically when the nesica card is scanned. Maybe the button is pressed offscreen and you can't see it to start the game.

Hidden Content

Edited by arcadeforty

1 hour ago, arcadeforty said:

Freeplay enabled for you. You still can't start game though. If you look at the video, the game will start automatically when the nesica card is scanned. Maybe the button is pressed offscreen and you can't see it to start the game.

Hidden Content

thanks for sharing, now all we need is just someone to emulate the NESICA card

4 hours ago, arcadeforty said:

将此文件安装在 D:\LL3\ 并覆盖原始下载中的文件。

为您启用免费游戏。但是你仍然无法开始游戏。如果你看视频,当nesica卡被扫描时,游戏会自动开始。也许按钮是在屏幕外按下的,你看不到它来开始游戏。

Hidden Content

There is no code to connect the keyboard in the game. You need to write IO to use the keyboard. WinUsb communication, if you know, you can try it.It's a person has run and can swipe his card, but he doesn't share any files

Edited by KengHuai

46 minutes ago, KengHuai said:

There is no code to connect the keyboard in the game. You need to write IO to use the keyboard. WinUsb communication, if you know, you can try it.It's a person has run and can swipe his card, but he doesn't share any files

WinUSB isn't a coding tool to write Keyboard connection, isn't it?? What i know is, it's for Bootable PC through USB

On 8/24/2021 at 4:42 AM, arcadeforty said:

Hidden Content

i added that to the folder and its booting but only staying at a black screen has anyone else encountered this issue?

3 hours ago, Subaru97 said:

i added that to the folder and its booting but only staying at a black screen has anyone else encountered this issue?

Probably wrong installation, both game, and LL3 needs to be in D drive, or you're stuck on second screen, the game has 2 screen

Il 1/9/2021 Alle 07:02, riora1996 ha scritto:

still no updates about the config or the game ?? (Love Live SIFAC)

the only things which I found out are basically command line arguments for ll3.exe
-singlemonitor: disables second monitor
-windowmode: disables fullscreen mode
-sw X: set screen width (where X is the pixel width)
-sh X: set screen height (where X is the pixel height)
-centralmode: forces the game to run to central mode (gacha touch screen application) instead of satellite mode (the default mode with two screens)
-highquality: improves the game quality (expect your GPU usage go stonk)

NOTE: on ll3test.exe if you run with the argument -centralmode it won't go on test mode and it loads normally

Edited by null_user
ll3test.exe

4 hours ago, null_user said:

the only things which I found out are basically command line arguments for ll3.exe
-singlemonitor: disables second monitor
-windowmode: disables fullscreen mode
-sw X: set screen width (where X is the pixel width)
-sh X: set screen height (where X is the pixel height)
-centralmode: forces the game to run to central mode (gacha touch screen application) instead of satellite mode (the default mode with two screens)
-highquality: improves the game quality (expect your GPU usage go stonk)

NOTE: on ll3test.exe if you run with the argument -centralmode it won't go on test mode and it loads normally

image.png.dba788ac8fcc8e36137f30a7049062dd.png

thanks to you, now there's a progression, changin the .dat file of centralmode, it makes the game to Free Play, the touch does work,

but the banner "ただいまオフラインのためプレイできません" (which is mean, "Welcome, you can't play, because you're offline") makes the game soft-locked, maybe all we need is a server emulator, or bypass the server check :gene:

if you want to try by yourself, >> 

Hidden Content

copy the file to D:\LL3\

make sure, you're run the ll3.exe from desktop, Right-click on it, add -centralmode, in the "Target"

example : "D:\Games\Love Live SIFAC\game\ll3.exe" -centralmode

Edited by riora1996

Il y a 9 heures, riora1996 a dit :

thanks to you, now there's a progression, changin the .dat file of centralmode, it makes the game to Free Play, the touch does work,

That explains the text inside the window which in my end is completely blank. Did you perhaps set the locale as Japanese?
image.png.e8806a39d7b743e1586391186ea1d8e6.png

Edited by 7zxkv

yeah, i have Japanese locale installed 

Edited by 7zxkv

Il y a 13 heures, riora1996 a dit :

example : "D:\Games\Love Live SIFAC\game\ll3.exe" -centralmode

I think the problem is that the online portion of the game controls a lot of things within the game. Even if you could start the game, the game needs a connection to the server to be able to determine a lot of things about the game you are going to play, for example characters available etc etc. Without that the game simply doesn't work, i guess it's the new age copy protection.  To be able to even play this, i'm pretty sure it's going to require the server emulated.

Interesting find on the switches null, i looked at the exe and can see them now, nice find though! I learned a new skill!

Edited by 7zxkv