Specimen

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

Goto Windows/system32 (Windows 32bits) and Windows/syswow64 (Windows 64bits) and seek for mvc120dll if is inside that folder.

If not try download that dll from net and copy to the correct folder.

Edited by emulor

I have msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll in both directiroies . And then i don't have dll - i have error message  needed dll files don't find.  then start ttx config 

Edited by retrokun

You can found dll on Visual Studio 2013 Runtimes.

The error is run game or TTX config?

@emulor After i installing Visual studios - error message escape. As i show on scrennshot ttx config start normaly. i push play button . window game run, but later nophing happen .  no error massege about missing files or anithing same. Maximum if i push on window board - i have massege application don't answer. When i have meesage about missing dll file - all be simple, becouse i know what is wrong. Now no error message and dont know whats way i must dig . Maybe i need something special for working on win x64.  Maybe bisness in framework, but unlike VS C++ , in framework newer version replace older. 

Hello,

First thank´s for the lot of work what are you doing.

I have Problem with Vertical Games in Typextra, all games load but i can not change to Vertical.

How do i do that ?

CU

Any chance someone has a modified config for BG4 (all tracks) they can share? Old links appear dead

Can anyone else confirm if Raiden IV's controls are hardcoded as 1 - service button & 2 - Service Menu? Type_x config does not remap these even after putting in different buttons. I didn't have this problem with the older version of allgame rh....

Hi , can someone please help me to make KOF XIII climax run on teknoparrot? , or in another loader, i got the game from this link , but when i open it with teknoparrot it only shows a black screen

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Not working KOFXIII with my main PC. My have main pc Windows 10 version 1809. :) I cant try few weeks Nesicaxlive games. Sorry.

But i playing new 2019 patch/characters with SFV. Great game with new characters. Poison etc. :D

@KenetCF

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

Edited by trouby

Am 14.8.2019 um 10:16 schrieb trouby:

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

2 hours ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

oh ok,  i use w10 1803 myself and to play it i use typeXtra frontend

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb trouby:

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

1 hour ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

yip,  i haven't wanted to bite the bullet on that thing.  dual boot scenario.   But im unsure the fact i can play it on my version at the moment

• Like 1