Specimen

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

Il 6/5/2019 Alle 21:57, EmuAl ha scritto:

here is a torrent I made for all Taito Type X games I have, there is 49 games and they all run with latest GLARH which is included,

These games all run on my system no problems, if you have any problems let me know and i will try to help.

You may have to adjust some settings for your system and controls but all should be fine.

If you don't want to use GLARH then just delete the GLARH files. 

Some one should add this to the first page for people to find it easy

The torrent file in the download should be added to your torrent client.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

good luck and keep seeding after it finishes please :)

I'm Downloading right now...I keep you updated about Music Gun Gun 2... Thank you mate! ;)

1 ora fa, lay72 ha scritto:

I'm Downloading right now...I keep you updated about Music Gun Gun 2... Thank you mate! ;)

unfortunately...the torrent is very slow....no seeds... I only selected the games that interested me ... for a total of 85MB  and I hope get it...soon or later

18 minutes ago, lay72 said:

unfortunately...the torrent is very slow....no seeds... I only selected the games that interested me ... for a total of 85MB  and I hope get it...soon or later

i've turned it on again ;)

15 minuti fa, EmuAl ha scritto:

i've turned it on again ;)

ok Mate...I try to redownload it! :)

ok....I updated tracker...now 1 seed....better than 0! :P

Edited by lay72

2 minutes ago, lay72 said:

ok....I updated tracker...now 1 seed....better than 0! :P

thats me lol

6 minuti fa, EmuAl ha scritto:

thats me lol

I imagined! :ptdr:

31 minutes ago, leonardombn said:

Does anyone have the link to the game Magicians Dead: Taito type X4?

Look in the right thread

Here you go, next time use the search function at the top right of the page, make sure to use it correct or you will only search in the thread you are in

On 2/8/2020 at 7:59 AM, lay72 said:

You guys would save a lot of time if you would just go to the source.. thats just Trymado's dump releases zipped. Here:

Taito Type X Complete Set -

Hidden Content

NesicaXLive Complete Set -

Hidden Content

Password Trymado

On 3/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, 7zxkv said:

Won!Tertainment Music Channel (ttx1):

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Could we get a reupload of this?

En 25/2/2020 a las 23:46, mastershakelock dijo:

You guys would save a lot of time if you would just go to the source.. thats just Trymado's dump releases zipped. Here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Password Trymado

Gracias

Who knows the CMOS password of ttx2? I press F1 to continue. I haven't started up for a long time. The battery is dead. I hope you can help me out! Thank you

Anyone ever end up getting Harikiri Professional Baseball cracked?

Hidden Content

hace 41 minutos, wallmachine dijo:

Anyone ever end up getting Harikiri Professional Baseball cracked?

Hidden Content

You read my mind, yesterday I was looking for the game dump and the links at neofighters are dead.

I don't know if the game is playable with jvs laucnher.

Edited by gasabbath

11 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

You read my mind, yesterday I was looking for the game dump and the links at neofighters are dead.

I don't know if the game is playable with jvs laucnher.

Same message with JConfig

hace 5 minutos, wallmachine dijo:

Same message with JConfig

Do you have the game files? Could you upload them here?

Thanks!

En 26/2/2020 a las 6:46, mastershakelock dijo:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Password Trymado

gracias

Hi guys,

I have the TypteXtra to run Taito Type X and Nexica Live games.  I'm looking for HDExes.7z pack in order to run some games like Chaos Breaker in high resolution, but i don't find this pack. Please can anyone help me?

thank you!

5 minutes ago, legolas119 said:

I have the TypteXtra to run Taito Type X and Nexica Live games.  I'm looking for HDExes.7z pack in order to run some games like Chaos Breaker in high resolution, but i don't find this pack. Please can anyone help me?

I guess you mean this ?

2_-_Game.exe_-_SvPatch_%2B_HD_201509280100_%28RAR5%29.rar

Hidden Content

thanks!  I don't know, i i try to add HD patch with TypeXtra, it looks for a HDExes.7z pack...   In your pack I find game.exe files for some games: i suppose I only have to overwrite the default game.exe file with this new updated version in order to have the HD resolution...am I right? CHaos Breaker isn't present in this list, anyway.

And there is a folder named "svpatches": here i can find additional game.exe files for some games, Chaos Breakers included. But i don't know if this file can add the HD resolution...what is the SVPatch?

thank you!

thanks, I know it but i had a lot of issues configuring it in the past, so i have configured all my favourite games list in TypeXtra... if possible i only need the HD patch in particular for Chaos Breakers... I know that it is possible with TypeXtra to run games with HD patch...

Hello I hope everyone is doing ok. I am having a problem with Music Gun Gun 2. Everything loads alright and i get to the song selection screen, however when I click on a song the game freezes and I have to kill the process. Do you guys know what might be the problem with it and if so do you know of a possible solution? Thank you and cheers!

Hi there 

Got so trouble with Shikigami no Shiro III Is there any way to switch into Tate Mode? When launch Game Desktop goes Tate but Game starts Yoko. 

Thanx a lot 

I'm having some problems with Super SFIV Arcade Edition,Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3] and Super SFIV Arcade Edition DLC

Always getting black screen with this message "jvs error 0002: connect error"

Any idea on what it's going wrong?

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I downloaded this Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3].

Unzipped and placed in the same directory jvs_loader.exe, JVSEmu.dll and when I load the bat file that I created with the command jvs_loader.exe game.exe I just get an "initializing" screen and it fails to load.

Any ideas would be great - I think I've downloaded 4 different dumps from a few places and I can't seem to get one that works and loads properly.

I've done the same process with normal SF4, SS4 and it works fine

19 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I downloaded this Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3].

Unzipped and placed in the same directory jvs_loader.exe, JVSEmu.dll and when I load the bat file that I created with the command jvs_loader.exe game.exe I just get an "initializing" screen and it fails to load.

Have you read README.txt? .
v1.3 requires a key file.

>|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |

On 4/4/2020 at 6:58 PM, johnyone said:

I'm having some problems with Super SFIV Arcade Edition,Super SFIV Arcade Edition 2012 [v1.3] and Super SFIV Arcade Edition DLC

Always getting black screen with this message "jvs error 0002: connect error"

Any idea on what it's going wrong?

27 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Any ideas would be great - I think I've downloaded 4 different dumps from a few places and I can't seem to get one that works and loads properly.

I've done the same process with normal SF4, SS4 and it works fine

This is a really old method of loading these games, its been superseded by other methods, such as Tecknoparot / jconfig or GameLoaderALLRH. My preferred method is to use GameLoaderALLRH, this has a number of options to improve resolutions, apply offline patches and improve aliasing, along with built in support for jconfig ...

8 minutes ago, djexpert said:

Have you read README.txt? .
v1.3 requires a key file.

>|  25  |Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v1.3 Clean       |       TypeX2     | 1P 6Buttons  |     X      |       |         300200.key          |

Sorry mate, I haven't. Where's the readme located? These are all the files in the zip from the seedbox on the front page.

image.png.34a885e1aeb4375119ec974052f8091d.png

Excuse the stupidity from my part, this ttx stuff is very new to me, I've been trying to work this out for a few days now.

2 minutes ago, anx10us said:

This is a really old method of loading these games, its been superseded by other methods, such as Tecknoparot / jconfig or GameLoaderALLRH. My preferred method is to use GameLoaderALLRH, this has a number of options to improve resolutions, apply offline patches and improve aliasing, along with built in support for jconfig ...

OK cool. Thanks for that. I'll definitely look into both.

I'm used to jconfig - that's how I'm running the nesicaxlive stuff. I was just told about jvs_emu and that fixed my issue of diagonals when loading the games. 

It makes sense as to why there's always GameLoader files in the dumps

2 minutes ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Sorry mate, I haven't. Where's the readme located? These are all the files in the zip from the seedbox on the front page.

image.png.34a885e1aeb4375119ec974052f8091d.png

Excuse the stupidity from my part, this ttx stuff is very new to me, I've been trying to work this out for a few days now.

Have you tried running "Game Loader All Rh.exe"?