Specimen

[Taito Type X/X2/X3/X0/X4.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

On 6/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, EmuAl said:

@Deniii

step 1 - install game loader from anywhere using game loader installer exe

step 2 - goto your AppData\Roaming\Game Loader All RH folder

step 3 - open settings.ini in folder above and change warning to warning=Agree

step 4 - copy game loader all rh.exe and game loader config.exe to the game folder (must be in same folder as game exe)

step 5 - run game loader config.exe, choose your settings and press save (ttx.ini appears in game folder)

step 6 - exit config

step 7 - get jconfig or ttx config or xb config depending on the game and configure your joypad buttons

step 8 - run game loader all rh

step 9 - play game

job done :) have fun 

Thanks.
Also, I want to add that I had to enter the test menu with F1 and disable e-amusement to be able to start the game.

4 hours ago, Deniii said:

Thanks.
Also, I want to add that I had to enter the test menu with F1 and disable e-amusement to be able to start the game.

Which loader did you use for the controls? TTX, Jconfig, or XB? 

40 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

i use ttx_config 2.0

20 hours ago, bucksoverfame said:

I didn't do anything specific for the controls. I just ran the loader and the controls were already set.

But there's a file named Jconfig.exe inside the game folder so I assume that's what the game is using.

Hey, I've been reading this forum for a while but this is the first time I post here. It's a great community and the info I gathered here for building my own arcade cabinet has been priceless.
That's why I wanted to ask for your help with a game. I can't for the life of me make KOF Maximum Impact run. I tried all the loaders but the game simply closes with a windows "program has stopped working" message.
I'm quite new to this so I'm probably doing something wrong. Does anyone have the files required for this game to run? Gameloader All RH is constantly asking me to use the installer even though it says all files were correctly installed when I run it.
I tried typex loader and JVS loader, they both crash.
The system specs are:

Windows 7 x64
Core 2 Duo 2.6
Radeon X5 230

3gb RAM
Other games run fine, like USFIV, but I got them with all required files already in the folder so I just had to configure the options.
Thanks!

Is there a safer and more proper way to exit Wacky Races other than Alt+F4? I can't seem to figure out how to save test menu settings properly in Wacky Races and i'm pretty sure it has to do with how I am closing the game. No matter what I do every time I reload the game, it goes back to default test menu settings. Maybe I have a bad dump or something. I'm using jconfig for gamepad settings (not Teknoparrot). Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

On 5/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, EmuAl said:

here is a torrent I made for all Taito Type X games I have, there is 49 games and they all run with latest GLARH which is included,

These games all run on my system no problems, if you have any problems let me know and i will try to help.

You may have to adjust some settings for your system and controls but all should be fine.

If you don't want to use GLARH then just delete the GLARH files. 

Some one should add this to the first page for people to find it easy

The torrent file in the download should be added to your torrent client.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

good luck and keep seeding after it finishes please :)

Love it thanks!!!! Seems there is no more seeds, just leechers. If someone can see for some time I can seed until we have a good number of seeds on here. Seems a waste to loose this great pack!!! 

I play on Battle gear 4 tuned over TTX+ on my win32. I change win to x64. TTX config don't start, error not find mvc120.dll I instal microsoft visul c++ 2012 (32 and 64 bit) . Now ttx config start but game not load . I have Net frame work 4.7.1 , visual c++ 2010 (32 and 64) visual , 2012 (32 & 64), 2013 x64, 2015 x86 , 2015-2019 x64. Maybe i nedd something else ?

@retrokun

Hidden Content

You need all the Visual C versions for 32 and 64 bit

Did you install DirectX ?

i install mvsc 2005 . 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 , 2015, 2017 both versions (x86 , x64)

Same story 

Hidden Content

Edited by retrokun

Goto Windows/system32 (Windows 32bits) and Windows/syswow64 (Windows 64bits) and seek for mvc120dll if is inside that folder.

If not try download that dll from net and copy to the correct folder.

Edited by emulor

I have msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll in both directiroies . And then i don't have dll - i have error message  needed dll files don't find.  then start ttx config 

Edited by retrokun

@emulor After i installing Visual studios - error message escape. As i show on scrennshot ttx config start normaly. i push play button . window game run, but later nophing happen .  no error massege about missing files or anithing same. Maximum if i push on window board - i have massege application don't answer. When i have meesage about missing dll file - all be simple, becouse i know what is wrong. Now no error message and dont know whats way i must dig . Maybe i need something special for working on win x64.  Maybe bisness in framework, but unlike VS C++ , in framework newer version replace older. 

Hello,

First thank´s for the lot of work what are you doing.

I have Problem with Vertical Games in Typextra, all games load but i can not change to Vertical.

How do i do that ?

CU

Any chance someone has a modified config for BG4 (all tracks) they can share? Old links appear dead

Can anyone else confirm if Raiden IV's controls are hardcoded as 1 - service button & 2 - Service Menu? Type_x config does not remap these even after putting in different buttons. I didn't have this problem with the older version of allgame rh....

Hi , can someone please help me to make KOF XIII climax run on teknoparrot? , or in another loader, i got the game from this link , but when i open it with teknoparrot it only shows a black screen

Hidden Content

Not working KOFXIII with my main PC. My have main pc Windows 10 version 1809. :) I cant try few weeks Nesicaxlive games. Sorry.

But i playing new 2019 patch/characters with SFV. Great game with new characters. Poison etc. :D

@KenetCF

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

Edited by trouby

Am 14.8.2019 um 10:16 schrieb trouby:

all the TXX games all that are there are working on TypeXtra, also nesica well, except the very few like ( Akai Katana Shin)  that dont need to and just play them from the game folder, correction that game also works from the typXtra launcher.   its very good frontend if you dont get hung up on the fact most are only 720p  at very best 1080p.  the games look beautiful anyway. been using this for ages with no real hangups and is easy to use.   

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

2 hours ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's true but I only can get akai katana shin running on my custom old win 10 setup without updated dx and framework runtime versions. On the current win 10 with all updates I can't get it running... Just for information. 

oh ok,  i use w10 1803 myself and to play it i use typeXtra frontend

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb trouby:

well you can scratch that quote from me now as it doesn't go now?.  i also have this 'AM'  attract mode . but il have to look into how i can play that  Akai Katana Shin . no shit i see now i maybe in your situation in  not working ffs.

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

1 hour ago, Fulgore18 said:

That's why I have built me a tripple OS arcade PC. Win 7 64 bit win 10 64 but clean 1st edition and win 10 64 bit latest edition. I install the games where they run but it ain't comfortable cause I have to switch the OS regarding the games I wanna play but the best solution so far for me 

yip,  i haven't wanted to bite the bullet on that thing.  dual boot scenario.   But im unsure the fact i can play it on my version at the moment

So I look through the list, are any of the main links unsafe? Or is it just Raiden IV like what's listed? I got Trouble Wishes which shows a setup.exe, with a shortcut to a Youtube channel called ISPlay, not sure if that's just a repack or if that ones also unsafe.

On 11-8-2019 at 17:04, KenetCF said:

Hi , can someone please help me to make KOF XIII climax run on teknoparrot? , or in another loader, i got the game from this link , but when i open it with teknoparrot it only shows a black screen

Hidden Content

hey, confirm working in loader v 0.3.2.1, im pretty sure i downloaded the game from one of the first pages of the taitostuff here on emuline

Edited by Moebius

Just for the curiosity, what benefits there is in having Win 10, when with Win 7, I do everything I need. Is there something just for Win 10?

Bonjour j'ai un petit souci

Les blaze blue ainsi que les les 2 jeux person 4 ne fonctionne plus, j ai comme erreur initrenderer ou direct 3 d erreur

J ai les pilotes à jour ainsi que direct x merci de votre retour