Aller au contenu
Specimen

[Taito Type X/X2/.. | E-Amusement | Ex-Board] | Arcade PC

Messages recommandés

On 07/12/2017 at 5:31 PM, dgrace said:

Has there ever been a dump for Gunslinger Stratos, D1GP, or Elevator Action Death Parade?

Scroll down a few posts...

Modifié par Manson976

On 10/31/2017 at 6:34 PM, ducon2016 said:

MD5: 317DBAFCE582AD1C1EE037437C6BD736

For those who have problems: Offset 0x447C (8B 85 84 FE FF FF) becomes B8 00 08 00 00 90

Does anyone know if KOF Mira is picky about nvidia or amd on Windows 10? I hex edited both the original game and the sv patched game. Still get black screen on all loader modes. Some modes get Bluetooth error. Other modes crash after button is prssed. Do not know what's up. I have amd card, win 10 64 bit, and using latest RH loader 293. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Modifié par megahurts

I also have trouble running that game it starts the intro after the intro it crashes game exe

tried game loader all rh and intro is black screen & gameplay is fullscreen windowed then it crashes

12 hours ago, megahurts said:

Does anyone know if KOF Mira is picky about nvidia or amd on Windows 10? I hex edited both the original game and the sv patched game. Still get black screen on all loader modes. Some modes get Bluetooth error. Other modes crash after button is prssed. Do not know what's up. I have amd card, win 10 64 bit, and using latest RH loader 293. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

I use the old ttx loader, nvidia card. Did you verify the MD5 of the .exe before patching to make sure you have the right one?

11 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

I use the old ttx loader, nvidia card. Did you verify the MD5 of the .exe before patching to make sure you have the right one?

Yes, I checked the MD5 of the exe and it matches the one above. I tested with the old ttx loader, no good. Right after snk play more screen goes black. 

Il y a 2 heures, megahurts a dit :

Yes, I checked the MD5 of the exe and it matches the one above. I tested with the old ttx loader, no good. Right after snk play more screen goes black. 

The new MD5 let's you play on windows 10 but it won't show the apresentation video.

When it goes black just insert coins to play.

It works for me with the old loader on Windows 10 64 bits

You have to create a BAT file with the following line:

typex_loader game.exe

Modifié par jviegas

5 hours ago, jviegas said:

The new MD5 let's you play on windows 10 but it won't show the apresentation video.

When it goes black just insert coins to play.

It works for me with the old loader on Windows 10 64 bits

You have to create a BAT file with the following line:

typex_loader game.exe

I also tried the BAT file, no good. The insert coin registers up until the black screen meaning when pressed, you can hear the insert coin during the logo screens, but once goes to black screen, button no longer registers. 

IDMACX new version (1.3rc1)

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

On 12/13/2017 at 5:15 PM, jviegas said:

IDMACX new version (1.3rc1)

I'm extremely late to the party, but how to setup Battle Gear 4's control with this? Can't seem to get the steering and gas/brake to work