Jump to content
Fox

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

Sorry the double post, but just in case: If you don't want to see the connection icon on Yatagarasu, in the game folder go to resource/ya and delete nesys_hd.png. It worked here.

 

yata.jpg.2fadbdff825a88c755e2169fb190b542.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 saat önce, Hayama said:

Sorry the double post, but just in case: If you don't want to see the connection icon on Yatagarasu, in the game folder go to resource/ya and delete nesys_hd.png. It worked here.

 

yata.jpg.2fadbdff825a88c755e2169fb190b542.jpg

 

Hello

how do you play this game without any graphic issues ?

I try too many methods but all of them has problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been using typextra...its a good piece of software.

Is it possible to remove games from the list that you dont want?..also will other games be added such as half life 2 etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 9 horas, Hayama dijo:

Sorry the double post, but just in case: If you don't want to see the connection icon on Yatagarasu, in the game folder go to resource/ya and delete nesys_hd.png. It worked here.

 

yata.jpg.2fadbdff825a88c755e2169fb190b542.jpg

 

wooww :o......how do you work this dump without any graphic issues??......do you use any special resolution or modified files?? any config or some related with game loader all rh or another loader??.....I tried many ways, but this game boot with several graphic issues.....and I think that i'm not the only that have this problem.......thanks in advance for join the information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 5 horas, hursit dijo:

 

Hello

how do you play this game without any graphic issues ?

I try too many methods but all of them has problem.

 

hace 2 horas, RIKARIO dijo:

 

wooww :o......how do you work this dump without any graphic issues??......do you use any special resolution or modified files?? any config or some related with game loader all rh or another loader??.....I tried many ways, but this game boot with several graphic issues.....and I think that i'm not the only that have this problem.......thanks in advance for join the information.

 

Sadly Yatagarasu works good here only in windowed, not on fullscreen. 

 

Open the game, press alt+tab and you will go back to the desktop. The Yatagarasu window will be available, but with a full white screen. Select "Full Screen  (f8 to exit)" and the game will not go to fullscreen BUT it will fix the window.

 

It's something... I guess.

 

 

yata1.jpg

yata2.jpg

Edited by Hayama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2018 at 1:51 PM, Dom911 said:

Hi,

 

Thank you for your help :very-good:  Here is the message ... I am very borying because your emulator seems very fine.

All my Nesica and Taito Roms are good.

 

If you have an idea it should be very cool :ptdr:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Sorry - that's in French and I don't speak French :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2018 at 8:20 PM, Mackie3009 said:

Been using typextra...its a good piece of software.

Is it possible to remove games from the list that you dont want?..also will other games be added such as half life 2 etc?

Thanks. Just to check - no .net errors for you? Got others complaining of this..

 

Not possible to remove games from the list, but you can hide systems in settings menu. TypeXTra was really designed as a launcher primarily, letting your FrontEnd do most of the pretty stuff!

 

Yes - plans to add more games in time. Arduous work as involves buying the original arcade machine, getting the image and then only including it in the database when I get it running on a PC. You can see a list of games 'to-do' here: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2018 at 6:07 AM, Hayama said:

First of all, thanks for all this (and sorry, my french sucks).

 

TypeXtra doesn't work well here, tons of .net framework errors (and I have .that updated here).

Any more details? What are the errors. Please post the TypeXtra log etc.

If you're wanting help, please post the above here: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 1 hora, stigzler dijo:

Any more details? What are the errors. Please post the TypeXtra log etc.

If you're wanting help, please post the above here: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

The program boots up and, in fact, "works" but there is .NET errors everytime I do something.

 

I checked the log and registered no errors.

 

 

error.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the OP needs to update with this topic: delete offline messages and icons on NESiCAxLive games. I'm pretty sure a lot of people hates the messages and are aesthetically unappealing.

 

So far this is everything I know. If someone knows about other games I will update this post.

 

BlazBlue Central Fiction: 

 

NESiCA message - Modify line 320 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.txt in data\localizeAC folder (source).

 

Crimzon Clover:

 

Connection Icon - There is a

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Magical Beat:

 

Connection Icon - There is a

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Persona 4 Ultimax:

 

NESiCA message - Modify line 10756 (leave in blank, don't delete the full line) of jpn_idlist.idlist (japanese) or eng_idlist.idlist (english) in \data\localize folder.

Connection Icon - With a Hex editor modify \data\ETC\static_typexV_jpn.pac (japanese) or data/ETC/static_typexV_eng.pac (english) offset 160 and 164. 00 to the number 40

(source)

 

Yatagarasu:

 

Connection Icon - delete nesys_hd.png in resource/ya folder

 

Edited by Hayama
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2018 at 11:43 PM, stigzler said:

Thanks. Just to check - no .net errors for you? Got others complaining of this..

 

Not possible to remove games from the list, but you can hide systems in settings menu. TypeXTra was really designed as a launcher primarily, letting your FrontEnd do most of the pretty stuff!

 

Yes - plans to add more games in time. Arduous work as involves buying the original arcade machine, getting the image and then only including it in the database when I get it running on a PC. You can see a list of games 'to-do' here: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

No net errors for me.all working perfect on win 7 64.

I dont use a front end on my cab...never really found one i like.

Are you redumping games then?cant you add games from the dumps that are out there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/02/2018 at 12:20 AM, Hayama said:

 

The program boots up and, in fact, "works" but there is .NET errors everytime I do something.

 

I checked the log and registered no errors.

 

Thanks for the bug report. Now fixed in V1.0.082

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, BeardPapa a dit :

I haven't checked in almost a year... was the dump of Ultra SF IV ever made public?

seems 1CC has a NESICA Ultra SSFIV IV and BlazBlue Central FIction 2.00 DUMP but as usual unfortunaltly, noone wants to share... Sad world :)

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 2 horas, Mackie3009 dijo:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Try the typextra forums

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AQUAPAZZA ISSUE

 

I've searched this forum and others and can't find a solution. I hope someone here can help...

Aquapazza - have it running, full screen, using Gameloader All RH 296. BUT - I can't set controls. I've tried typex_config, typex_config2.0, pad_config and jconfig. None of which give me the ability to set controls. In fact, with jconfig,I have to delete montior_misc.bin otherwise Aquapazza won't run at all, just get a white window.

 

Of the 43 games I have, I've only got 4 more to get working. This issue with Aquapazza has me stumped, totally run out of ideas. 

 

P.s. no keyboard buttons work either, nothing.

 

Any ideas? Thank you in advance guys

 

Windows 10, 64bit, idmacx_fix1.1, 1920x1080, Gameloader All RH 296, Visual Basics installed, Nvidia 750Ti

(Perhaps I should give TypeExtra a go????)

Edited by butflash
Had an idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 12 heures, butflash a dit :

AQUAPAZZA ISSUE

 

I

And this is why loaders are retarded. 

your using a idmac form over 1 year ago.

id suggest you seek out the lateest version

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 12 heures, butflash a dit :

AQUAPAZZA ISSUE

 

 

 

few things... delete all those... re-extract aquapazza to a clean folder.  drop in allrh296.  on other 3 tab click on "update various files to latest versions".  Goto loader settings 1 tab "output idmacx files"  setup your controls.  set up resolution and aa as you like. save settings, then enjoy the game.

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BeardPapa said:

 

few things ... delete all those ... re-extract aquapazza to a clean folder. drop in allrh296. on other 3 tab click on "update various files to latest versions". Goto loader settings 1 tab "output idmacx files" setup your controls. set up resolution and aa as you like. save settings, then enjoy the game.

Thank you BeardPapa. I'll try those things tonight. Appreciate the reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BeardPapa said:

 

few things... delete all those... re-extract aquapazza to a clean folder.  drop in allrh296.  on other 3 tab click on "update various files to latest versions".  Goto loader settings 1 tab "output idmacx files"  setup your controls.  set up resolution and aa as you like. save settings, then enjoy the game.

Alas, still have the same issue, no controller response. I've got 39 NesicaxLive games working from scratch, with controls. It's just Aquapazza, KOF XIII and Spica Adventure that all run, but have no controller response. I've now tried TypeXtra and have the same results.

Stumped!

(Aquapazza seems to only run with allrh296 in LoaderMode 6 for some reason)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, butflash said:

Alas, still have the same issue, no controller response. I've got 39 NesicaxLive games working from scratch, with controls. It's just Aquapazza, KOF XIII and Spica Adventure that all run, but have no controller response. I've now tried TypeXtra and have the same results.

Stumped!

(Aquapazza seems to only run with allrh296 in LoaderMode 6 for some reason)

Alas your still using 10 loaders, and after market things, instead of A cleannew jconfig.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

Alas your still using 10 loaders, and after market things, instead of A cleannew jconfig.

I'm also trying with just jconfig and rfgodinject too, plus nys.bat, not just the loaders. Most of the games I've got running without loaders, I'm just pulling out all the stops on these last few to try to finish. I'm now using idmax 1.3. Any advice Clayone01?

Edited by butflash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, butflash said:

I'm also trying with just jconfig and rfgodinject too, plus nys.bat, not just the loaders. Most of the games I've got running without loaders, I'm just pulling out all the stops on these last few to try to finish. I'm now using idmax 1.3. Any advice Clayone01?

You clearly are not, those rfidgod hasnt legitimately been used in a main build of jconfig for over a year and a half.

 

Delete everything, start with a brand-new fresh game. and a fresh 1.3rc1 jconfig. 1.4 isnt out quite yet but thats another manner

then set the game up and load it with just the game.exe

Edited by Clayone01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

You clearly are not, those rfidgod hasnt legitimately been used in a main build of jconfig for over a year and a half.

 

Delete everything, start with a brand-new fresh game. and a fresh 1.3rc1 jconfig. 1.4 isnt out quite yet but thats another manner

then set the game up and load it with just the game.exe

I'll give that a go tonight, thanks for the version number info. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone re-upload BlazBlue Central Fiction ?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.02.2018 at 04:03, arkadito3030 said:

si vuelvan a resubir los link de blazblue cf :D lol please  :o no me dejen sin terminar mi hyperspin de neiscaxlive u.u

 

I cant understand you. Please english :)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
En 27/2/2018 a las 21:00, NoKey dijo:

 

I cant understand you. Please english :)

He is basiacly asking for someone to reupload the Blazblue CF links to finish his NesicaXlive Hyperspin wheel :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×