Fox

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Does anyone have a link executable fixed samurai's ? "

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
" link off  :(: 

Hidden Content

!UgChQ6kTZbbD3VMmCYpjSlHeBOiZaYLwPbqTNfzwQM8

:)

Hidden Content

! UgChQ6kTZbbD3VMmCYpjSlHeBOiZaYLwPbqTNfzwQM8

:)

Obrigado  :very-good:...

tem problema

000002.jpg?1506026993

(Edit)

solved with loader rh250

B)

Edited by fabio14789

- Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match :

Hidden Content

Arcana Heart 3 - Love Max Six Stars!!!!!! :

Hidden Content

King Of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition :

Hidden Content

King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match :

Hidden Content

Nitroplus Blasterz :

Hidden Content

Skullgirl :

Hidden Content

- Persona 4 - The Ultimate In Mayonaka Arena :

Hidden Content

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold :

Hidden Content

Muchas Gracias

Bonjour, Excellente contribution, mais j'ai un problème quand je veux entrer dans TESTMODE de KOF 2002 UM.

Qu'est-ce que je manque?
Edited by santnz

I'm sorry if I bother, I'm sure I'm failing some basic config, but I cannot get controls to work with Game Loader.

Tried with SSFIV and KOFXIII: they boot perfectly, but I cannot insert coin, go to service menu, start a game. Nothing. It seems that none of my keys are assigned to that controls.

WTF I'm missing??

WTF I'm missing??

Got it myself.

When "installing", game loader RH puts config exe in the game root.

I was using game loader with a dump with ttxloader already installed, so it was not so clear.

Sorry.

Hi,

Regarding Chaos Code, is there a way to remap the save folder to a drive other that D? Or is there a way to disable save so the folder is not needed to run the game? Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

Regarding Chaos Code, is there a way to remap the save folder to a drive other that D? Or is there a way to disable save so the folder is not needed to run the game? Any help is appreciated.

It's possible to change the save folder location, I use game loader all rh for this game, and save the data in the sv folder of the loader inside the game folder. The only condition is change the rootpath in the config.txt file of the game and set  "sv/" in each savepath. I give you my config.txt of my game if you need guide and see how to set it.

Hidden Content

It's possible to change the save folder location, I use game loader all rh for this game, and save the data in the sv folder of the loader inside the game folder. The only condition is change the rootpath in the config.txt file of the game and set  "sv/" in each savepath. I give you my config.txt of my game if you need guide and see how to set it.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Edited by pumpkinrat

Thanks mate but I cannot link to the nofile.io uploads and dont know if the version in the other nesica live links that caroline put up are to the 1.30 version, do you know? Cheers 

Thanks for taking the time to reply mate, yep I have that link aswell but seem to always get errors when unpacking and have downloaded twice :-(. Is there by any chance a single link to that one somehwhere its driving me nuts lol. Thanks again mate

Hi Everyone, I have been able to run The King Of Fighters 2002 UM, however I still have a little problem, after some time playing ( I can play for 1 hour or 2) I suddenly get the APPCRASH "game.exe has stopped working" and it is somehow related to the d3d9.dll (Yes I have deleted both d3d9.dll files from the game folder, I have tried it in Windows 7 and Windows 10 and same thing happens), has anyone faced this problem before? and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!

NGxRY7T.jpg

hUZYRqO.pngfwXghSz.png

Hi Everyone, I have been able to run The King Of Fighters 2002 UM, however I still have a little problem, after some time playing ( I can play for 1 hour or 2) I suddenly get the APPCRASH "game.exe has stopped working" and it is somehow related to the d3d9.dll (Yes I have deleted both d3d9.dll files from the game folder, I have tried it in Windows 7 and Windows 10 and same thing happens), has anyone faced this problem before? and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks!

NGxRY7T.jpg

hUZYRqO.pngfwXghSz.png

i actually didn't play it for 1 or 2 hours to see whether i have same problem or not 

i actually didn't play it for 1 or 2 hours to see whether i have same problem or not 

Well. 2 hours is the most I have been able to play before getting the app crash, some times the App crash occurs only after 5 minutes of running the game, regardless of the time it ocurrs, I am still looking for a solution to the problem, thanks for the reply my friend  :very-good:

Edited by luissuma

I'm trying to play Do Not Fall: Run For Your Drink but I keep getting a message in Japanese that says Nesica is not being used, and therefore I can't save my game progress. Does anyone know how to fix this?

post-15859-0-58267500-1506883963_thumb.jpg

post-15859-0-77201400-1506883969_thumb.jpg

Well. 2 hours is the most I have been able to play before getting the app crash, some times the App crash occurs only after 5 minutes of running the game, regardless of the time it ocurrs, I am still looking for a solution to the problem, thanks for the reply my friend  :very-good:

so what i did i left the game for almost 3 hours and i didnt have any issues 

I have the biggest issues trying to config my buttons.  I know this has probably been stated somewhere in the post and I apologize for bringing it up again however any help and assistance is appreciated. 

I am using an x-arcade tank stick and when I try to config the buttons in jconfig.exe the button bindings both Street Fighter and Vampire Savior games, Player 2 button 6 will not work.  I have tried everything and it is still not working.  Help please. I have tried running jconfig as administrator and everything and it will not stick.  Once I exit the buttons go back to what they were.  Thanks.  Thank god all the games work, just those buttons on player 2.

J'ai les plus gros problèmes pour configurer mes boutons. Je sais que cela a probablement été indiqué quelque part dans le post et je m'excuse pour l'élever, mais toute aide et assistance est appréciée.

J'utilise un stick de réservoir x-arcade et lorsque j'essaie de configurer les boutons dans jconfig.exe, le bouton relie les jeux Street Fighter et Vampire Savior, le bouton 2 du Joueur 6 ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai tout essayé et ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît. J'ai essayé de lancer jconfig en tant qu'administrateur et tout et ça ne va pas rester. Une fois que je quitte les boutons, revenez à ce qu'ils étaient. Existe-t-il un programme comme jconfig qui peut corriger les liaisons de boutons. Merci.

Edited by sajazzman007

I have the biggest issues trying to config my buttons.  I know this has probably been stated somewhere in the post and I apologize for bringing it up again however any help and assistance is appreciated. 

I am using an x-arcade tank stick and when I try to config the buttons in jconfig.exe the button bindings both Street Fighter and Vampire Savior games, Player 2 button 6 will not work.  I have tried everything and it is still not working.  Help please. I have tried running jconfig as administrator and everything and it will not stick.  Once I exit the buttons go back to what they were.  Thanks.  Thank god all the games work, just those buttons on player 2.

J'ai les plus gros problèmes pour configurer mes boutons. Je sais que cela a probablement été indiqué quelque part dans le post et je m'excuse pour l'élever, mais toute aide et assistance est appréciée.

J'utilise un stick de réservoir x-arcade et lorsque j'essaie de configurer les boutons dans jconfig.exe, le bouton relie les jeux Street Fighter et Vampire Savior, le bouton 2 du Joueur 6 ne fonctionnera pas. J'ai tout essayé et ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît. J'ai essayé de lancer jconfig en tant qu'administrateur et tout et ça ne va pas rester. Une fois que je quitte les boutons, revenez à ce qu'ils étaient. Existe-t-il un programme comme jconfig qui peut corriger les liaisons de boutons. Merci.

alright 

i will test it and i will inform you :)

UPDATE:

so i have tested HSF2, SFIII and Vampiar Savior in all these games the button 6 worked using my keyboard and my Logitech PC controller

Edited by AYOoOoOB12

alright 

i will test it and i will inform you :)

UPDATE:

so i have tested HSF2, SFIII and Vampiar Savior in all these games the button 6 worked using my keyboard and my Logitech PC controller

What did you do you get those buttons to work?  I have tried to change them in the jcongfig.exe and nothing.

Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait que ces boutons fonctionnent? J'ai essayé de les changer dans jcongfig.exe et rien.

Edited by sajazzman007

I'm trying to play Do Not Fall: Run For Your Drink but I keep getting a message in Japanese that says Nesica is not being used, and therefore I can't save my game progress. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm having the same problem. Someone please help!!!!!

What did you do you get those buttons to work?  I have tried to change them in the jcongfig.exe and nothing.

Qu'est-ce que vous avez fait que ces boutons fonctionnent? J'ai essayé de les changer dans jcongfig.exe et rien.

well i did nothing special i just mapped the button 6 to my desired button and it worked 

maybe its something to do with iDmac file ??

Do you use any loader for play nesica dumps?? I recommend use game loader all rh for set these games without any problem. In first place, try to update directx and visual c++ files (2005 to 2017), download gameloader all rh from this post: http://www.emuline.org/topic/913-game-loader-all-rh/

For save problems, try to use this loader file

Hidden Content

Use the loader save file with gameloader all rh. Actually this is my order file for this game and works correctly

post-5208-0-14064600-1507169032_thumb.png

so what i did i left the game for almost 3 hours and i didnt have any issues 

Well, I guess there must be some problem on my end. Thanks for the reply my friend, by the way are you running a 32 or 64 bits OS?

Bonjour tout le monde, c'est normal que Jconfig ne reconnaisse plus fighting stick mini alors qu'avant ce n'était pas le cas? Il ne reconnait que toutes mes manettes(xbox 360, thrustmaster...) mais plus mon stick! Etrange.

hey here is a quick update

yesterday i tried my Hori RAP4 Fightstick and my button 6 was registered as Z-Axis therefore it didnt work , why ? because the stick uses xinput when on pc mode so you 

have to change the Joystick type in jconfig to xinput, because maybe the X-arcade also uses xinput 

hope that helps :)

Edited by AYOoOoOB12

I change to xinput in jconfig for my arcade stick mini but i can't mapp it, only my xbox360 controller can be mapping.

Edited by Mounir

Hello les gens. Je voulais savoir si il était possible de servir du service network de nesica, j'ai lu qu'il était sorti aux états unis. 

Is there a working Tetris Gran Master 3 game? If so, could someone post a link? Thanks

Try this.

Hidden Content