Fox

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

hi friend,i got another problem:several days before, i use the artworks with no exclusive artwork,it runs fine。but in these days i use those that are both the artworks you make and the artworks that were used perfectly before ,the artworks are rotated with game 。the artworks block the game screen。but just several days before ,it runs fine。i cant figure it out。it happens to the rotated games,the others are ok。

I don't understand what you said lol, plz use a real example with screenshot or video, which game ? which system ?, Bezels artwork used only in horizontal mode, you dont need to have bezels artwork with make oriental vertical option, but you can use the artworks with no Bezels  and it does work, need more details plz

I followed the instructions for KOF 98 to make sure the loadermode is set to 2 and also to check the box for KOF 98 loadermode=2. I have chosen both. Then I was able to open up the test mode and change my desired settings. However, after I save my settings by choosing save and exit, I choose exit with closes Game Loader All RH. I then load the game and I find out the settings have not saved as previously selected. I know this because if I set the timer to infinity, the game shows 60 seconds. I also turned on blood but there is none.

I have also tried put it back on to Loader 3+6 and 6 but this makes no difference. Please advice. On i7 3770K Nvidia GTX 980. Haven't seen an answer to this question yet.

page 31 you had the solution dude here the missing thing :

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and it does work, take your time to read previous pages plz.

Edited by WildWolf

I don't understand what you said lol, plz use a real example with screenshot or video, which game ? which system ?, Bezels artwork used only in horizontal mode, you dont need to have bezels artwork with make oriental vertical option, but you can use the artworks with no Bezels  and it does work, need more details plz

page 31 you had the solution dude here the missing thing :

Hidden Content

and it does work, take your time to read previous pages plz.

sorry,because i dont know how to post the screenshot。

so i can only use language to describe。

For example ttx2 King Of Fighters Sky Stage,this game must be 

Hidden Content

d in game option 。

But when i do this,the artwork is also rotated。the artwork ward off the game screen。

same situation are happen in ttx game: Shikigami No Shiro III  King Of Fighters Sky Stage  GigaWing Generations

Edited by jyh

Bonjour à tous.

Petite question : pour moi touts les dumps marchent nickel, mais je n'arrive pas à configurer le pad X360 avec Game_Loader_All_RH_232

une manip à faire?

Bonjour à tous.

Petite question : pour moi touts les dumps marchent nickel, mais je n'arrive pas à configurer le pad X360 avec Game_Loader_All_RH_232

une manip à faire?

tous les dumps ne marchent pas avec une manette x360 en direct, au mieux prend Xpadder

sorry,because i dont know how to post the screenshot。

so i can only use language to describe。

For example ttx2 King Of Fighters Sky Stage,this game must be 

Hidden Content

d in game option 。

But when i do this,the artwork is also rotated。the artwork ward off the game screen。

same situation are happen in ttx game: Shikigami No Shiro III  King Of Fighters Sky Stage  GigaWing Generations

ok so this problem is only for TTX games but I haven't tested my works on TTX SHOOTERS GAME maybe later.

here is new Scanline from GameLoader All RH Developper -->

Hidden Content

(try this)

Voici de nouveaux Scanline réalisé par le developpeur du GameLoader all RH --->

Hidden Content

note :

Scanline image for FullHD monitor.There are 45 files in total.For images with "rgb" in file name, the vertical lines of red, green and blue are thinly included.The higher the number, the thinner the line.With this, perhaps a bit of the CRT monitor sense may have come out.Do not expect it because it is homemade and fucking shabby.
Edited by WildWolf

Bonjour à tous.

une manip à faire?

tous les dumps ne marchent pas avec une manette x360 en direct, ils ont encore un peu de boulot de ce coté, au mieux prend Xpadder (version compatible windows 10  + controller images) --->

Hidden Content

(perso je marche avec et ya aucun soucis)

Edited by WildWolf

tous les dumps ne marchent pas avec une manette x360 en direct, ils ont encore un peu de boulot de ce coté, au mieux prend Xpadder (version compatible windows 10  + controller images) --->

Hidden Content

(perso je marche avec et ya aucun soucis)

Merci

@WildWolf

Can you please share your Language.ini? File is not included in zip (or at least I don't have it) and big part of my configuration option is described like this: "?????????????????????" :)

@WildWolf

Can you please share your Language.ini? File is not included in zip (or at least I don't have it) and big part of my configuration option is described like this: "?????????????????????" :)

http://www.emuline.org/topic/786-tuto-game-loader-all-rh-pdf/

Edited by WildWolf

I've figured that even if the window of the arcana heart freezes, if i wait for a while the game will run normally.

but as my pc is very old and low config, i must want more time  (15-20 min) until the game begins :)

Good because i can now play, bad because i must wait too much time.

Thanks for the great help WildWolf!!

hello,friends,can someone tell me how to post screenshot or picture in this topic,because i cant read French。

ok so this problem is only for TTX games but I haven't tested my works on TTX SHOOTERS GAME maybe later.

here is new Scanline from GameLoader All RH Developper -->

Hidden Content

(try this)

Voici de nouveaux Scanline réalisé par le developpeur du GameLoader all RH --->

Hidden Content

note :

Scanline image for FullHD monitor.There are 45 files in total.For images with "rgb" in file name, the vertical lines of red, green and blue are thinly included.The higher the number, the thinner the line.With this, perhaps a bit of the CRT monitor sense may have come out.Do not expect it because it is homemade and fucking shabby.

hello dude,i finally figure out how to post picture,here is the picturepost-10319-0-24908700-1484450844_thumb.jpg

Edited by jyh

hello dude,i finally figure out how to post picture,here is the pictureattachicon.gif000002.jpg

ok I tested TTX Shooter and juste one does work : Gigawing generation, the other TTX shooter games make a strange rotation with game loader all RH, and you have to know that there are no make orientation vertical screen with ttx shooter games, maybe there is a solution or a fix but I don't know at all.

I just saw, at first sight with scripts Rocket launcher via Hyperspin it does work with Bezels so test it.

Edited by WildWolf

try this

Hidden Content

friend, i cant see the picture。

Hidden Content

thanks,friend,it works。

Bonjour à tous, possible de repost Central Fiction ? tout les lien de téléchargement sont mort  :(:

pas pour ma part ma connection internet est médiocre, peut être quelqu'un ayant la fibre ici qui peut te réup les 10 Go en - de 10 min....

Edited by WildWolf

Central Fiction (Liens Mega) ---> mega:///#F!id8wSDJT!dsH4H9RNTagYGbOIHmPGYw

Edited by WildWolf

WildWolf tu peut remettre la dernière version du laoder All Rh stp, celui quelque page avant ne fonctionne pas, on ne peut pas le désarchiver car il est endommagé.

Merci d'avance

Edited by stickcross

WildWolf tu peut remettre la dernière version du laoder All Rh stp, celui quelque page avant ne fonctionne pas, on ne peut pas le désarchiver car il est endommagé.

Merci d'avance

mon pack tout en un qui réunit tout pour faire fonctionner un dump NESICA avec idMaxX 1.2 + GameLoader ALL RH 332 +  Pack scanline du développeur + Pack Clé de décryptage --->

Hidden Content

tu as juste besoin de le décompresser dans la racine du jeu

Edited by WildWolf

Je vien de me faire un repack des fichiers minimum nécéssaire pour jouer a un jeux Nesica. (Je trouvais que les tutorials n'étais pas claire)

Hidden Content

Disons que vous downloader un nouveau jeux comme BlazBlue central fiction, vous n'avez qu'a dézipper tout dans le répertoire.

1.installer nesys service si ce n'est pas déjà fait.

2.copier le dossier RFID dans le c:\

3.cliquer sur HD.reg pour que les jeux s'affiche en HD.

4.cliquer sur ttx_common_save pour créer un répertoire de sauvegarde.

5.Démarré le serveur en cliquant sur Nesys.bat (ne pas fermer la fenetre)

6.lancer le jeux en mode administrateur en lancant game.exe ou RFIDGod_inject.exe

J'ai tout pré-configurer les controlles pour qu'ils fonctionne avec une manette xbox 360 ou ps4 sur un pc.

Pour modifier les controlles vous pouvez utilisé soit ttx_config2.0.exe ou Jconfig.exe.

Aucun besoin de GameLoader All RH alors J'espère que ça fonctionnera pour vous :)

c'est deja fais sur mon post au dessus de toi et sache que :

tu n'a plus besoin de nesys service et copier le dossier RFID dans le c:\ , idem pour taito type x common save car Jconfig émule tout cela maintenant depuis le idMacX 1.2, et il émule une grande partie des clés pour tous les jeux nécessaires sauf BB ou ya un bug

Hidden Content

et le hic c'est que game loader all RH lance des jeux que Rfidgod_inject ne peux pas (et ya des cas à part ou tu es obligé de remplacer ou supprimer un fichier), tout sera éxpliqué comment faire fonctionner les jeux Nesica sans prise de tete avec mon PDF qui arrive prochainement

PREVIEW :

Hidden Content

par contre je vais peut etre prendre avec ton autorisation les config déja pré faites pour manettes, histoire que je les incorpore dans mon archive, mais il faut que je test tout cela avant...

ya aussi un truc que je capte pas pourquoi tu n'utilises pas le Game Loader All RH sachant que ca permet tout de même de sacré truc comme :

* le Changement de résolution, de ratio d'écran 4/3 16/9 16/10...

* Permet la Rotation d'écran Verticale de la plupart des Shoot them'up

* les Différents filtres Bilinear, FXAA, Anisotrope, l'antialiasing pour les jeux

* Permet l'intégration de Scanline via un *.PNG ainsi que de BEZELS

* Enregistrer des Screenshots

* Limiter le Framerate / Indiquer FPS

* Régler quelques bugs sur divers dumps que RFidGOD_inject ne peux pas

* Faire de l'upscale de Résolution

enfin bref si ton jeu est compatible avec ce loader faut même pas chercher à comprendre, matte la différence Kevenz de qualité d'image entre RFidGod_inject et le GameLoader ALL RH quoi : (1ere gauche RFIDGOD_inject / milieu : Game Loader All RH + bilinear +Fxaa / à droite : idem + scanline)(image extrait de mon PDF sur le guide game loader all RH dans la section TUTO)

Hidden Content

Pour finir tu ne peux pas faire ca avec RfidGod_inject :)

Hidden Content

Edited by WildWolf

J'ai pas réussi a faire marché ma manette avec Game Loader All RH perso.

Voici un repack avec les fichiers minimum pour faire fonctionner un jeux Nesica:

Hidden Content

Disons que vous downloadez un jeux genre BlazBlue Central Fiction, vous n'avez qu'a dé-zipper le contenue dans votre répertoire.

Lancer le jeux avec game.exe en mode administrateur.

J'ai pré-configurer les contrôles pour qu'ils fonctionnent avec une manette Xbox360 ou Ps4.

Pour modifier les contrôles utilisé Jconfig.exe ou ttx_config2.0.exe

J'ai re-simplifié la procédure :)

Hidden Content

Edited by kevenz

mon pack tout en un qui réunit tout pour faire fonctionner un dump NESICA avec idMaxX 1.2 + GameLoader ALL RH 332 +  Pack scanline du développeur + Pack Clé de décryptage --->

Hidden Content

tu as juste besoin de le décompresser dans la racine du jeu

Merci au top, je commence à être perdu avec tout ça.

J'ai souvent des reboot de ma machine pour le moment. Ce qui me gène avec tous ces fichiers c'est de pas trop savoir à quoi ça sert

Merci au top, je commence à être perdu avec tout ça.

J'ai souvent des reboot de ma machine pour le moment. Ce qui me gène avec tous ces fichiers c'est de pas trop savoir à quoi ça sert

tu viens de me donner une idée j’inclurai a quoi sert les fichiers principaux dans mon guide en README.

C'est possible qu'il y est une facon plus simple je te l'accord mais j'ai passé tellement de temps a vouloir faire marché ma manette de ps4 sur les jeux que maintenant que ca fonctionne je voulais le partager :)

J'ai pas réussi a faire marché ma manette avec Game Loader All RH perso.

dommage j'ai pas de manette PS4 je peux pas t'aider...

ahh moi ça me prend une manette pour jouer a des jeux, surtout des jeux d'arcade.... jouer avec un clavier c'est trop pénible :)

je ne suis pas habitué non plus au Arcade Stick que plusieurs fans d'arcade adore.

ahh moi ça me prend une manette pour jouer a des jeux, surtout des jeux d'arcade.... jouer avec un clavier c'est trop pénible :)

je ne suis pas habitué non plus au Arcade Stick que plusieurs fans d'arcade adore.

ca peut m'arriver aussi à la manette mais j'ai un stick arcade SANWA d'excellente facture donc je n'ai pas le droit de ne pas l'utiliser :)

What's the deal with those spooky "IT'S A VIRUS! DON'T DOWNLOAD!" links?

it is cristal clear no ? Virus inside which destroys your PC and Erase all human on the planet :)

Edited by WildWolf

But seriously, I can't understand why would you discourage people from downloading them. To the point of including the .txt file with warnings into the archive.

Edited by Rero

But seriously, I can't understand why would you discourage people from downloading them. To the point of including the .txt file with warnings into the archive.

I don't know, It's probably to lure taito and / or to prevent the mediafire account from being deleted if too much download takes place.

Or maybe the author was tired of saying that his archive had only false positive and no real virus... (???)

Edited by 7zxkv