Fox

NesicaxLive Arcade Pc Dumps (Taito Games) | Arcade PC

Qu'est ce, comment ça s'utilise? Le readme n'est pas lisible chez moi.

google trad nous dis (en anglasi ca passe mieux):

2 update history

- Added registry value for HD mode when installing NesysService.

- NesysService changed to not check folder deletion when uninstalling.

Delete misleading unnecessary folders and files in the archive.

Supplement

* What to do if the game that should be able to boot in the Windows 10 x64 environment can not be started.

â‘  Game Loader Config.exe "Other 1" tab "Disable UAC" is executed.

â‘¡ After rebooting the PC, check whether the game can be started.

â‘¢ If you can not start up, let's discard it in the trash after uninstalling NesysService.

* Be careful as disabling UAC will make Windows App series applications unbootable.

Previous history

It installs to "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ NesysService" from the default installation destination "D: \ system" of NesysService.

By installing this, it seems that certain game can be activated.

Just to be sure, it would be better to add "127.0.0.1 data.nesys.jp" in the host file.

There is no guarantee at all, so please be on your own risk.

Try the two version of iDmacDrv32.dll maybe one of them will works. I dont use the version 2 because it never works for me for any game.

It crashes on both versions of iDmacDrv32.dll. :/

Aquapazza tournerait aussi apparement et serait jouable.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Chaos code and raiden 4 are starting , but are not detecting the configured key inputs, any idea?

Edited by adenin

Hey guys i am getting the same error message on all of the games " The procedure entry point multiBytetoWideChar could not be located idynamic link library api-ms-win-core-string-I1-1-0.dll, any ideas?

Here are all the files you need (I've only tested with Puzzle Bobble), extract them in the game's directory or in a directory set in your PATH variable:

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Here are all the files you need (I've only tested with Puzzle Bobble), extract them in the game's directory or in a directory set in your PATH variable:

Hidden Content

problem with chaos code is solved-gem worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mr. mystery if you have problem contact me. Please write me any PERSONA 4 did work???????????????

Hidden Content

problem with chaos code is solved-gem worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mr. mystery if you have problem contact me. Please write me any PERSONA 4 did work???????????????

persona 4 r6025 error?????for others?

I tried Ikaruga. After executing, it says loading system file, it gives an Storage error and asks you if you want to proceed without loading. If you choose Yes it just keeps showing "Now Loading..."

Change the savepath on the "config.txt" of your game folder

Hidden Content

Many thanks bro, the akai katana works, but any idea why the chaos code and raiden key bindings don't work?

Many thanks bro, the akai katana works, but any idea why the chaos code and raiden key bindings don't work?

These games work perfectly here. Persona 4 and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, in particular will require keys.

These games work perfectly here. Persona 4 and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, in particular will require keys.

Did you use any key config like typex, which are the keys that you use?

for PERSONA 4 and BLAZ BLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA you need a cryptoserve.exe and a key ..

where is the cryptoserve program ?

Est ce que quelqu'un a réussi a lancer Aquapazza? j'ai une erreur 0xc0000142 au lancement.

Edited by Mounir

for PERSONA 4 and BLAZ BLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA you need a cryptoserve.exe and a key ..

where is the cryptoserve program ?

They added the the keys on

Hidden Content

and the program, as they say, comes with KOFXIII Climax. But, even after adding the key, I can't run Persona 4.

Edited by MrMystery

Ca c'est le fichier qui est dans kof climax. Si c'est le même alors c'est bon. Et les clés qui vont avec ainsi qu'un bat à activer pour ajouter des clés dans le registre qui permettent de lancer certains jeux.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by pmc2
  • Like 1

persona 4 working

where i need to put cryptserver and nesica keys, for me says RUNTIME ERROR! PROGRAM D...R6025-PURE VIRTUAl function call
  • Like 1

Someone can make a list with game who are playable with the cryptserver. And wich Key for wich game. I dont have place on my DDR anymore with all these dump so i cant reextract for try XD. Tyvm

By the way i always have lag for Arcana Heart 2 and Suggoi Arcana Heart 2. Menu and screen select lag in Chaos code. Got missing text when i have done the arcade mode with Dawn in Daemon Bride too and some misaligned position with him too. Someone got these problem too?

Edited by Successor

Jouable "sans" RFIDGod_inject:

Arcana Heart 2 v2.1

Chaos Code -  New Sign of Catastrophe

Daemon Bride - Additional Gain

En-Eins Perfektewelt

Raiden III

Raiden IV

Rumble Fish 2

Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 v2.6

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi[v1.12]

Jouable "avec" RFIDGod_inject:

Akai Katana Shin

Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink

Strania - The Stella Machina[v1.1]

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future

Street Fighter Zero 3

Jouable en remplaçant "iDmacDrv32.dll" et "sans" RFIDGod_inject::

Homura

Psychic Force 2012

Notes:

Les 2 Arcana Heart 2 lag à mort... et Chaos Code lag dans le menu et sélection j'ai l'impression.

Visiblement tu pourrais ajouter à cette liste:

Jouable en remplaçant "iDmacDrv32.dll" et "avec" RFIDGod_inject:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aquapazza

Si on se réfère au post de l'autre forum:

I finally get Aquapazza working, the things I did:

- Uncompress Aquapazza dump

- Put RFID folder on C:

- Put iDmacDrv32.dll and RFIDgod_inject.exe in Aquapazza folder.

- Delete "d3d9.dll" from the root folder and "iphlpapi.dll" from Nesys folder

- Run "NesysService.exe -app" in a cmd window (Leave the window open)

- Start the game with RFIDgod_inject.exe

Visiblement tu pourrais ajouter à cette liste:

Si on se réfère au post de l'autre forum:

I finally get Aquapazza working, the things I did:

- Uncompress Aquapazza dump

- Put RFID folder on C:

- Put iDmacDrv32.dll and RFIDgod_inject.exe in Aquapazza folder.

- Delete "d3d9.dll" from the root folder and "iphlpapi.dll" from Nesys folder

- Run "NesysService.exe -app" in a cmd window (Leave the window open)

- Start the game with RFIDgod_inject.exe

It is not supported here. 1920x1080

Je peu pas test j'ai erreur 0xc000142 sur Nitro, Aqua et d'autre. Essaye et ajoute si cela fonctionne.

et avec ce bat (voir plus haut)

Yop,

Alors pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas lancer netsys

Il suffit d'installer le netsys du post #70 posté par pmc2, celui-ci sera lancer en tant que service windows et donc plus besoin de s'en occuper derrière et il sera lancer automatiquement au démarrage (sauf si vous coupez le service bien sur). La base de registre sera aussi installée directement pour la version adéquate de votre système x32 ou x64

et pensez a modifier votre fichier host avec l'adresse en .jp dans le fichier texte

Pour aquapazza, arcana heart 3, nitro blaster (et peut etre d'autre) supprimer le fichier d3d9.dll (c'est une version spécialement compilée pour la carte graphique du système original

Pour Exception, supprimer glu32.dll et opengl32.dll (il faut bien sur avoir opengl installé sur votre system : ces 2 mêmes fichiers dans windows)

Je crois que tout les dumps fonctionnent chez moi, plus qu'a attendre le fichier de config des touches pour le 2eme joueur

++

• Like 2

Still can't run Chaos Code... When it opens, only test mode works. And If I press no keys, it will report "game.exe has stopped working" and that's it. I tried to run it with and without RFIDGod_inject, with cryptserver and with nesysservice and the result is always the same. :/ I already have required dlls and folders and whatnot...

Still can't run Chaos Code... When it opens, only test mode works. And If I press no keys, it will report "game.exe has stopped working" and that's it. I tried to run it with and without RFIDGod_inject, with cryptserver and with nesysservice and the result is always the same. :/ I already have required dlls and folders and whatnot...

mr mistery do you have fb profile? what you do with persona 4

Très bonne explications.

Notre ami allrh a posté 2 fichiers permettant le choix entre plusieurs résolutions d'écrans (et la sauvegarde dans le même répertoire) pour blazblue et persona 4 justement, vu que ca pose soucis chez certains.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by pmc2
  • Like 1

Yop,

Alors pour ceux qui ne peuvent pas lancer netsys

Il suffit d'installer le netsys du post #70 posté par pmc2, celui-ci sera lancer en tant que service windows et donc plus besoin de s'en occuper derrière et il sera lancer automatiquement au démarrage (sauf si vous coupez le service bien sur). La base de registre sera aussi installée directement pour la version adéquate de votre système x32 ou x64

et pensez a modifier votre fichier host avec l'adresse en .jp dans le fichier texte

Pour aquapazza, arcana heart 3, nitro blaster (et peut etre d'autre) supprimer le fichier d3d9.dll (c'est une version spécialement compilée pour la carte graphique du système original

Pour Exception, supprimer glu32.dll et opengl32.dll (il faut bien sur avoir opengl installé sur votre system : ces 2 mêmes fichiers dans windows)

Je crois que tout les dumps fonctionnent chez moi, plus qu'a attendre le fichier de config des touches pour le 2eme joueur

++

salut.

ces bizarre car moi arcana heat 3 ne passe pas du tout.(donc ces lequel que ta mis comme loader,car moi j'ai mi celui de akai katana.)

merci d'avance.

sorry for this stupid question in english, i know it is a french forum, sorry that i can't speak the language good enough.

i am a complete noob when it comes to taito type x / nesicaxlive, are there wiki links or step by step tutorials available? which files for which game, which dll, registry, exe, ini to make it work?

i tried to start "En-Eins Perfektewelt" but i get a black screen with a white chinese text.

mercí beaúcop my boys,

gbk666