Bruce

[Arcade PC] Batman Arcade (Raw Thrills)

4 hours ago, sky2310 said:

The files have already been dumped but it cannot be played without the dongle which in turn will enable a crack to be created. 

I think the dongle piece is like one below. They're quite rare and eBay prices suggest around $500-$750 USD.

As I've said before and many have supported the idea. Let's all chip in $20 each to help fund the purchase of this dongle.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Raw-Thrills-Batman-Driving-Game-USB-Hasp-SRM-Security-Dongle

i'll donate 100$ if it's real mate, but need proof first

46 minutes ago, pixels said:

We need someone that is based in the US to make contact with the seller of this item to verify etc (I'm overseas) then agreed - we can work out the finances. 

2 hours ago, eproxy said:

looks legit to me. wonders which of you is qualified to dump it properly let alone get it running outside of cab ;)

Yeah, good point it's no use getting the dongle (needs to verified to be legit by someone that lives in the US for starters) then the integrity of the dump needs to be verified too.

Can we please have two volunteers - one to make contact and verify the dongle and another to check the dump such as RandomAccessGamer who has a copy of the physical board? 

Unfortunately, I do not have a physical board to be able to check the dump; I only have the Acronis TIB images that are encrypted.  I am willing to upload the TIB images if that is of any help and maybe someone can try and decrypt them.

19 hours ago, pixels said:

Its real, I will be adding the computer on Monday if no offers come In this weekend.  Pretty much plug and play in a faf cab with led monitor and with vga port.  Only thing that I notice doesn't work with the faf jamma io board is forced feed back.   More pics Monday of game in cab as well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bigdenny said:

Its real, I will be adding the computer on Monday if no offers come In this weekend.  Pretty much plug and play in a faf cab with led monitor and with vga port.  Only thing that I notice doesn't work with the faf jamma io board is forced feed back.   More pics Monday of game in cab as well.

Perhaps you could provide additional information and/or photos to prove that it's loading correctly? 

will donate also, please do a patreon.

what about terminator, do we need its dongle also? i will sure donate good money for it.

Too bad i only have the Fast and the Furious 1 dongle and Supercars Dongle or otherwise i might see if i can get the Batman Computer which is a Dell Optiplex 790 Mini Tower and see if the supercars usb dongle works with it. I was planning to sell my FNF 1 Dell Optiplex 740 Enhanced PC with the FNF 1 dongle in it for $120 dollars on ebay. I just need version 3.06 because the 8400GS doesn't work with 2.02. I'm keeping my FNF 1 Microtel computer so i took the dongle off of that one and added it to the Dell so i can sell it unlike the other sellers who asks for $250 for a Dell PC running fnf 1 with no dongle is just ridiculous. But i will never give up my SuperCars one.

20190630_135519.jpg

Edited by Athlonazu385

6 hours ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Too bad i only have the Fast and the Furious 1 dongle and Supercars Dongle or otherwise i might see if i can get the Batman Computer which is a Dell Optiplex 790 Mini Tower and see if the supercars usb dongle works with it. I was planning to sell my FNF 1 Dell Optiplex 740 Enhanced PC with the FNF 1 dongle in it for $120 dollars on ebay. I just need version 3.06 because the 8400GS doesn't work with 2.02. I'm keeping my FNF 1 Microtel computer so i took the dongle off of that one and added it to the Dell so i can sell it unlike the other sellers who asks for $250 for a Dell PC running fnf 1 with no dongle is just ridiculous. But i will never give up my SuperCars one.

20190630_135519.jpg

fyi, with the dell 740 you don't even need a video card set in bios to use max mem 128mb I think and use onboard vga. Then make sure you have 2 gb ram or more. 1 gb probably works too.  works for faf, drift, and superbikes 1 for sure.

Edited by bigdenny

3 hours ago, bigdenny said:

fyi, with the dell 740 you don't even need a video card set in bios to use max mem 128mb I think and use onboard vga. Then make sure you have 2 gb ram or more. 1 gb probably works too.  works for faf, drift, and superbikes 1 for sure.

I did those two methods already. The ram is 3GB and uses an 80GB SSD and onboard graphics set to 256MB but it seems sometimes launching the game will lead up to a nv4_disp BSOD

Cloning dongles,  "cracking" decrypting software  ?

Yeah Right !!

I don't trust this .....

Hidden Content

And who is going to DeHASP the software, so it does not check for the dongle ?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

MOHKERZ ?

I doubt that !

Edited by linglang

@bigdenny

11 minutes ago, bigdenny said:

Already dehasped

????

So what needs to be done to get it to run on a generic PC ?

14 hours ago, saiyan said:

what about terminator salvation dongle? anyone got it?

yes but there has been no public info on how tor proceed with Linux games.  dongle is dumped, password known etc, but no public tools for Linux games. 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:25 AM, BarryWheresBarry said:

Any updates on this? 

Hidden Content

updated listing to add the computer and pics of game running on faf cab.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bigdenny said:

Hidden Content

updated listing to add the computer and pics of game running on faf cab.

looks good now we just need the money for the dongle and someone to dump it

• Like 1

Someone here who lives in US, please open a paypal or patreon account and buy that dongle.

I dont know how many users here are interested on it but if we reach 120 users with 10 dollars  per user we are done!

Edited by gasabbath

48 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

but if we reach 120 users with 10 dollars  per user we are done!

I doubt that.

Postage and packaging.

Thought about that ?

That will cost a arm and a leg.

Even in the US, the only country he will send it to.

Resending it to somebody trustworthy, who guaranteed can make it work "hack" for use on a generic PC.

Thought about that ?

Again this will cost a arm and a leg.

I doubt this person or crew will do that for free "for the community".

They probably wont do it for a few free beer, so there is the next financial hurdle

Again this will cost a arm and a leg, maybe even your left ball.

Thought about that ?

81T6vpoygVL._UL1500_.jpg

Edited by linglang
  • Like 1

hace 10 minutos, linglang dijo:

I doubt that.

Postage and packaging.

Thought about that ?

That will cost a arm and a leg.

Even in the US, the only country he will send it to.

Resending it to somebody trustworthy, who guaranteed can make it work "hack" on a generic PC.

Thought about that ?

Again this will cost a arm and a leg.

I doubt this person or crew will do that for free "for the community".

They probably wont do it for free, or a beer, so there is the next financial hurdle

Again this will cost a arm and a leg, maybe even your left ball.

Thought about that ?

Hidden Content

Let me dream for a while man! Hahaha. Maybe we find a person with a good heart and programming skills lol 

@gasabbath

Well that person is / was Mohkerz but he got banned / kicked from emuline.

And he said he will not upload any game anywhere, anymore, so that ..... sucks !

hace 2 minutos, linglang dijo:

@gasabbath

Well that person is / was Mohkerz but he got banned / kicked from emuline.

And he said he will not upload any game anywhere, anymore, so that ..... sucks !

Whaaat? Why he was banned?

@gasabbath

No idea ....

But he is still hangs around.

http://www.emuline.org/profile/20956-mohkerz/content/

Just read his posts to get a idea what is involved with "hacking" a arcade game.

Don't ask him, several people already asked him a zillion times, crack this or that game.

And everybody gets the same answers over and over again.

No dongle, no go !

And even then .... no guarantee he is willing to work on such a project.

And then he / TP need(s) figure to out the I/O so we can use it with a generic usb joystick / steering wheel.

If it is a Window$ based game, and not running on Linux.

So there is more to that, than 120 people putting in a tenner, much more ...

44 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

Let me dream for a while man! Hahaha. Maybe we find a person with a good heart and programming skills lol 

Dream on mate !!

085906938df3a34d702bee74d29a3145.jpg

Edited by linglang

17 hours ago, linglang said:

Just read his posts to get a idea what is involved with "hacking" a arcade game.

Don't ask him, several people already asked him a zillion times, crack this or that game.

And everybody gets the same answers over and over again.

No dongle, no go !

And even then .... no guarantee he is willing to work on such a project.

And then he / TP need(s) figure to out the I/O so we can use it with a generic usb joystick / steering wheel.

If it is a Window$ based game, and not running on Linux.

Seriously @Mohkerz does not need anyone to defend him, but we need to all cool down and reflect.

1. Mohkerz cannot explain to anyone how to crack / hack a game. This is not a science, every game is different, and different systems require very different approaches. Nesica and TTX are exception to the rule

2. Let's not blow our egos and believe we are entitled to ask anyone anything. Seriously you are asking a highly busy, highly motivated, highly skilled individual to do what "you" want. Let me tell you that kind of people have a lot of stuff on their plate that might be more important

3. He is right. For Hasp protected shit you need a dongle. You need hardware to decrypt Ringedge stuff too, same for many other systems. Try to decrypt and deprotect the Transformers exe without anything. Good luck! For other things having the real hardware helps, believe me emulating an API is way easier when you have access to the original. If not you need to do what I have done for MKDX and find other ways to make things work.

4. He has done I/O for many games before, so what is your complaint here?

5. Batman is a windows game. If you download the protected archives, unpack them, you will see it is Windows

You do nice tutorials, great. Mohkerz do nice cracks and loaders, great. Everyone can do great stuff, backstabbing each other on the forums is not great and not productive. Let's just enjoy ourselves, this is just games at the end of the day.

Edited by ducon2016
  • Like 3

@ducon2016

No backstabbing here ....

I only gave some info about the status quo, the current situation, so again straight up, no backstabbing.

But as you mentioned, 

1 hour ago, ducon2016 said:

we need to all cool down and reflect.

Sure !!!

8 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

Seriously @Mohkerz does not need anyone to defend him, but we need to all cool down and reflect.

1. Mohkerz cannot explain to anyone how to crack / hack a game. This is not a science, every game is different, and different systems require very different approaches. Nesica and TTX are exception to the rule

2. Let's not blow our egos and believe we are entitled to ask anyone anything. Seriously you are asking a highly busy, highly motivated, highly skilled individual to do what "you" want. Let me tell you that kind of people have a lot of stuff on their plate that might be more important

3. He is right. For Hasp protected shit you need a dongle. You need hardware to decrypt Ringedge stuff too, same for many other systems. Try to decrypt and deprotect the Transformers exe without anything. Good luck! For other things having the real hardware helps, believe me emulating an API is way easier when you have access to the original. If not you need to do what I have done for MKDX and find other ways to make things work.

4. He has done I/O for many games before, so what is your complaint here?

5. Batman is a windows game. If you download the protected archives, unpack them, you will see it is Windows

You do nice tutorials, great. Mohkerz do nice cracks and loaders, great. Everyone can do great stuff, backstabbing each other on the forums is not great and not productive. Let's just enjoy ourselves, this is just games at the end of the day.

I dont understand why this game in particular seems so "impossible" to get running. There are numerous games running on my pc that I thought id never see run. 

Edited by Hot buttered poodle

5 hours ago, linglang said:

@ducon2016

No backstabbing here ....

I only gave some info about the status quo, the current situation, so again straight up, no backstabbing.

But as you mentioned, 

Sure !!!

why is everyone in a hurry to jump on linglang back excuse the punt lol

if you read his comments clearly, you will see that his info and his advice is always wright,

linglang is trying to show us all how much this could cost in the long run.

everything he leaves in here is never dull, he lightens this place up with his sense of humor :ptdr:

I'm not here to cause drama, I am here like all of you to play arcade games on pc

maybe if we ask Mohkerz nicely and even help him with donations now and again,

he might decided to help us all out again, 

otherwise donate to be a patreon on TP, and we will see some of these great games you all want to play.

Lets all work on this together, no need for all this, work together and make things happen :very-good:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

I dont understand why this game in particular seems so "impossible" to get running. There are numerous games running on my pc that I thought id never see run. 

It is not impossible at all. Mohkerz just needs a dongle. I am sure as soon as he will get the dongle he will be able to deal with it very easily. But I also trust him when he says that without dongle you cannot do it.