Aller au contenu
Bruce

[Arcade PC] Far Cry Paradise jouable

Messages recommandés

Has anyone managed to run this game in win10? Here is the message that does not have the W driver, I already changed the letter of a partition but it did not work. The Subs.exe program gives an error: Could not find procedure entry point.

Farcry Instintcs on Windows 10

Hello

I have an arcade machine that has this game on it 

Suddenly it stoped at loading screen i copied the game from it to another harddisk and started it by clicking on runeme.exe file

But it asks for a dongle and there was no dongle with it

So i downloaded this game from this forum

And it asked for guns then i connected the guns 

Now it asks for the control board while the board is connected to it 

So what should i do?

Has anyone managed to configure the controls in this game in win10? I activate the mouseenalber but not catch. I'm trying to play with my Aim Track lightgun that works like a mouse, but inside the game neither the mouse works.

regarding this game and win 10 ... maybe the latest update 1809 broke it ... because it used to work on my win 10 machine

but now it just won't start after windows updated ... only works on my win 7 machine.

6 hours ago, mamefan2018 said:

regarding this game and win 10 ... maybe the latest update 1809 broke it ... because it used to work on my win 10 machine

but now it just won't start after windows updated ... only works on my win 7 machine.

Are you running it in win10 with th game loader all?

Modifié par punkdark2000

18 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

Are you running it in win10 with th game loader all?

nope i'm running it with the batch file ... that creates a virtual w drive using subst command

like i said i used to work on win 10 and win 7 ... but after the latest windows update on win 10 its not working anymore

1 hour ago, mamefan2018 said:

nope i'm running it with the batch file ... that creates a virtual w drive using subst command

like i said i used to work on win 10 and win 7 ... but after the latest windows update on win 10 its not working anymore

Try to run it with loader game all, in win7 I can run through .bat but in win10 I could not. When I try to run it gives this error: Could not find procedure entry point. I just ran it on the Loader Game all.

3 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

Try to run it with loader game all, in win7 I can run through .bat but in win10 I could not. When I try to run it gives this error: Could not find procedure entry point. I just ran it on the Loader Game all.

oh yes its not working through the batch file... since i have it running on the win 7 machine i didn't try to find a solution for it on win 10 but  thnx for the info man  :very-good:    ... i really think that windows 10 is not the best platform for emulation or an arcade setup.

updates keep breaking stuff and and it takes a lot of work to get things running right ...  so i sort of don't try to fix anything on the win 10 machine anymore  ...i only use it for the lindbergh games and hopefully we can run the games on win 7 in the future.

29 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yes its not working through the batch file... since i have it running on the win 7 machine i didn't try to find a solution for it on win 10 but  thnx for the info man  :very-good:    ... i really think that windows 10 is not the best platform for emulation or an arcade setup.

updates keep breaking stuff and and it takes a lot of work to get things running right ...  so i sort of don't try to fix anything on the win 10 machine anymore  ...i only use it for the lindbergh games and hopefully we can run the games on win 7 in the future.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I had my arcade system with the Advmenu frontend in win7 with everything working (Mame, Zinc, Model 2 and 3, Atomiswave, Naomi, Taito,
Nesica, Pc games and Teknoparrot), I went to win10 just for the same reason that you games Lindbergh. It was a struggle to make everything work here but I did it.
What I did was disable the windows update and too windows defender so things got easier.
Modifié par punkdark2000

12 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I had my arcade system with the Advmenu frontend in win7 with everything working (Mame, Zinc, Model 2 and 3, Atomiswave, Naomi, Taito,
Nesica, Pc games and Teknoparrot), I went to win10 just for the same reason that you games Lindbergh. It was a struggle to make everything work here but I did it.
What I did was disable the windows update and too windows defender so things got easier.

oh yes that is exactly what happened ... but i have a hyperspin/rocketlauncher setup with like 80 systems .... but after struggling to get everything to work , i did it . i think i was on 1709  ... but i use this pc for modern pc games too so i update windows always hoping to get better performance so i went to 1803 than 1809 and yea the performance of some modern games got better... but it always broke stuff on the retro setup .. but since i mainly wanted to put the setup on the win 10 pc  for Lindbergh i just stopped trying to fix everything .  if we get win 7 support for Lindbergh than everything will be perfect.

17 minutes ago, mamefan2018 said:

oh yes that is exactly what happened ... but i have a hyperspin/rocketlauncher setup with like 80 systems .... but after struggling to get everything to work , i did it . i think i was on 1709  ... but i use this pc for modern pc games too so i update windows always hoping to get better performance so i went to 1803 than 1809 and yea the performance of some modern games got better... but it always broke stuff on the retro setup .. but since i mainly wanted to put the setup on the win 10 pc  for Lindbergh i just stopped trying to fix everything .  if we get win 7 support for Lindbergh than everything will be perfect.

I agree, in win7 everything works. But the problem is that by Reaver talks we will not see this support so soon, so if it happens

19 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

I agree, in win7 everything works. But the problem is that by Reaver talks we will not see this support so soon, so if it happens

oh yes i know ... but we waited for so long to finally play some Lindbergh  games ... so i guess we can wait a little bit more specially that its still not perfected yet ... hopefully when the full catalog of games r running with no problems we would have win 7 compatibility.