#71 xtremebuga

xtremebuga

• GamerLine
  • 170 EXP

Posté 14 octobre 2016 - 11:11

the links are dead! help me find the non dead links... :(

This all here.
All you will need.
There is a video on youtube, which teaches how to make the installation, now just look for.

And if you succeed, show the results.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#72 MrThunderwing

MrThunderwing

Insert Coins

• GamerLine
  • 27 EXP

Posté 20 octobre 2016 - 11:10

Those are links to a Need for Speed game, not Chase HQ 2. I was starting to get my hopes up when I saw a bit of new activity on this thread, but nope. How come it seems practically every single Taito Type X/X2 game has been cracked except the only one I really want to play...? I'm not asking that in any kind of 'entitled beggar' kind of a way, I'm genuinely curious why this one particular game hasn't been cracked when so many others have?

#73 Bruce

Bruce

Old school gamer

• Modos
  • 2 725 EXP
  • Hardware:I7 4790K 4ghz,GTX 980 4go phantom,G-Skill 4x4 go GDDR3,pad XBOX 360,W7 64bit(SSD)

Posté 20 octobre 2016 - 11:16

Those are links to a Need for Speed game, not Chase HQ 2. I was starting to get my hopes up when I saw a bit of new activity on this thread, but nope. How come it seems practically every single Taito Type X/X2 game has been cracked except the only one I really want to play...? I'm not asking that in any kind of 'entitled beggar' kind of a way, I'm genuinely curious why this one particular game hasn't been cracked when so many others have?

Moi aussi j'attend ce jeux,j’espère qu'on pourra y jouer un jour.

lol..........chase hq 2 Megadrive:

1443715873-bruce.jpg

#74 l1157974@mvrht.net

l1157974@mvrht.net

Insert Coins

• GamerLine
  • 25 EXP

Posté 08 novembre 2016 - 12:45

Modifié par Lorath, 27 août 2017 - 10:05 .

#75 ssphaneuf

ssphaneuf

Press Start

• GamerLine
  • 2 EXP
  • Hardware:Asus x99-Deluxe - Intel 5930K - 32GB DDR4 32000 - GTX Titan X 12-gb CArd

Posté 10 août 2017 - 09:53

I know i'm a little late to the party as usual, i just started with emulation! I was having issues getting this game, and alot of other games to even boot, but i figured out why. so if anyone is still having issues with it crashing after the network check or whatnot this is what you need to do. P.S. my os is windows 10x64 pro.

I wasn't able to boot spica adventure for some reason, i kept getting this error about direct x less than 8.1 so i went on a manhunt trying to figure it out. It took me 3 freeking days! anyways hope this helps.

Screenshots / images

• Chasehq2fix-1.png
  • Chasehq2fix-2.png
  • Chasehq2fix-3.png