Bruce

[Arcade PC] Silent Hill The Arcade (Konami TTX)

Try

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Bonjour,

KonamiTTX ... TTX pour taito type X ??? (y aurait il une liste avec les dumps fait avec leur plateforme respectif indiqué, histoire de mettre ca proprement dans mon bigbox ???)

Merci.

23 ore fa, bojo5150 ha scritto:

It happens to me every now and then. For me I just exit the game and restart and it works. I never uninstalled klite. I will say that I’ve never had it happen when I select 2 player.

thank you for the reply! I will install K-lite again... but I have already tried your method several times ... so I have little hope ... if it is still bad, I just have to try the game without K-lite ... and see if it crashes later ... or other problems ... thanks for everything!

16 ore fa, emulor ha scritto:

Try

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hi! sorry, but it was addressed to me? should I try this code pack after installing K-lite ... or without K-lite? Thanks!

5 hours ago, lay72 said:

Hi! sorry, but it was addressed to me? should I try this code pack after installing K-lite ... or without K-lite? Thanks!

this one worked for me

Hidden Content

9 hours ago, lay72 said:

When i haved codec problem with silence hill I install cccp codec and works.

Try, nothing to loose, if not work install again k-lite coddec

9 ore fa, emulor ha scritto:

When i haved codec problem with silence hill I install cccp codec and works.

Try, nothing to loose, if not work install again k-lite coddec

ok...thank you mate!

14 ore fa, njaynl ha scritto:

this one worked for me

Hidden Content

now I installed this version too...I'll keep you informed! thanks!

ok...this game is a real pain of ass! I've got 3 different dumps....but nothing works...I'm on win10 1903 build, Installed all fixes shared in the first page of this thread, firts installed cccp codec pack, no way! after once again the K-lite codec pack...same! the game crashes always after a while in the hospital... where, among other things, I don't even choose the direction at the beginning ... near the door ... while using demulshooter, I always get the hourglass mouse cursor on screen ... this damned game is driving me crazy! Could it be that I'm the only one who has to give it up? I don't know what to do anymore...I'm out of ideas... :triste:

12 minutes ago, lay72 said:

ok...this game is a real pain of ass! I've got 3 different dumps....but nothing works...I'm on win10 1903 build, Installed all fixes shared in the first page of this thread, firts installed cccp codec pack, no way! after once again the K-lite codec pack...same! the game crashes always after a while in the hospital... where, among other things, I don't even choose the direction at the beginning ... near the door ... while using demulshooter, I always get the hourglass mouse cursor on screen ... this damned game is driving me crazy! Could it be that I'm the only one who has to give it up? I don't know what to do anymore...I'm out of ideas... :triste:

Hi, the problem is your Win10 build, for me it works only in 1803 (I have a dual boot system), in 1809 it crashes.

Edited by SuperMagoAlex

21 minuti fa, SuperMagoAlex ha scritto:

Hi, the problem is your Win10 build, for me it works only in 1803 (I have a dual boot system), in 1809 it crashes.

Supermagoalex...ma niente niente sei italiano? ;) comunque....grazie mille per la risposta....se aggiornassi la mia build di win 10 a 1909? potrebbe funzionare?

Supermagoalex ... but are you Italian? ;) anyway .... thank you very much for the answer .... if I updated my build of win 10 to 1909? It might work?

Edited by lay72

1 hour ago, lay72 said:

Supermagoalex...ma niente niente sei italiano? ;) comunque....grazie mille per la risposta....se aggiornassi la mia build di win 10 a 1909? potrebbe funzionare?

Supermagoalex ... but are you Italian? ;) anyway .... thank you very much for the answer .... if I updated my build of win 10 to 1909? It might work?

Ciao! Più vai avanti peggio è, in teoria potresti fare un downgrade, ma è sconsigliato. Io ho messo un secondo SSD con la build 1803 su cui girano Sega Rally 3 e Silent Hill :)

2 hours ago, lay72 said:

I'm having the same issue with this game. It always crashes in the hospital at some point, with or without codecs. Also, very often the "start" button won't start the game after "inserting credits". Did you find a way to complete the hospital area without any crash yet? If so, how did you do it? 

Il 15/2/2020 Alle 17:19, SuperMagoAlex ha scritto:

Ciao! Più vai avanti peggio è, in teoria potresti fare un downgrade, ma è sconsigliato. Io ho messo un secondo SSD con la build 1803 su cui girano Sega Rally 3 e Silent Hill :)

nooo...e vabbè, vorrà dire che per il momento ci rinuncio...sperando in una nuova versione...non si sa mai che arrivi in futuro, installare un nuovo sistema operativo su un ssd a parte per un gioco solo....sinceramente mi risparmio la fatica! cmq grazie...se non fosse stato per te, non avrei mai capito il problema che avevo con silent hill....cmq...peccato...mi piaceva tanto... :(:

Il 15/2/2020 Alle 17:55, arcade_power ha scritto:

I'm having the same issue with this game. It always crashes in the hospital at some point, with or without codecs. Also, very often the "start" button won't start the game after "inserting credits". Did you find a way to complete the hospital area without any crash yet? If so, how did you do it? 

your OS and build? maybe what suggested by supermagoalex is your solution...

1 ora fa, arcade_power ha scritto:

Windows 10 build 1903.

I've got same build...downgrade at build 1803, or a dual boot....no other solution...sorry! :triste:

I am on Windows 10 and the game works.  I can start 2 player games using demulshooter but the aim of way off for both guns.  Using RH loader to run it.  

Anyone else experience this and know a fix?  Thanks!

Hello guys.I am also experiencing the known crash in the hospital.This is win 10 version 1709.I have downloaded the k-lite basic pack but im scared of installing it as i have bad memories from the past about stuttering movies and driver conflicts.(it was long ago and probably not relevant anymore) , but since this is my workstation I desperately need to double check about the installation process of k-lite basic.

What is the correct way to install this?

I deselected ''create file associations'' ,as my preferred player is KMPlayer.Than on the next stage there is the option for ''Decoding Method''. I suspect i have to select the ''software decoding''?? Since i already have the KMPLayer?

And on the final page I have no idea what to select from Audio decoder outputs and from Audio bitstreaming to external device.

I just want to play it safe and avoid driver conflicts(for something that sounds that simple :timide: )

When I run it by rocketlauncher, the game minimaize and crash, any solution? (Without rocketlauncher runs great)

On 2/13/2020 at 2:18 AM, njaynl said:

this one worked for me

Hidden Content

I tried this version and the good news is that I can make it to stage 3 scene 1, the pink costumed rabbits, but the bad news is that I still "get stuck" on a invisible enemy that I cant shoot or defeat so I just can't go any further in the game. The other versions I tried I had the same issue but it was in stage 1 scene 2 with the nurses. Anyone else experience this problem?? Maybe there is a fix someone knows about. Thanks.