Jump to content

[Arcade PC] EZ2AC FINAL 2.01 (EZ2DJ) (SQUARE PIXELS)


Recommended Posts

http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/multi/EZ2AC-EndlessCirculation.html

2022.05.02 new link

2022.05.03 new dropbox link uploaded

1799022044_ez2acfinal.jpg.c585b8c4d7abc6bac157e26564084c36.jpg

 

Version : 2.01 (final)

no crack, no edit.

 

You can unlock it using the abm2bmp 2.0 I uploaded.

The ssf extension file can be changed to ezw for use.

Edited by 7zxkv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Thanks for the upload. Im assuming its unplayable without a dongle crack right? I downloaded it and used the converter but that wont bypass the dongle requirement, at least I think. Would I have to convert every abm to bmp and change evert ssf to ezw? I have the old abm2bmp converter which creates a new bmp directory and only converts one folder at a time.  Its not like the ez2ac ec version that was cracked by sows. Anyway if im missing anything let me know and I would be happy to trade info with you about iidx cracks. 

Edited by maxaxis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Cannot be used without dongle.
Since nothing has been modified, you need to disable dongle and change IO input to use it on your pc.
Use the attached file to convert abm to bmp. Use ssf after converting to ezw.

abm2bmp_ver2.0.rar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
  • 7zxkv changed the title to [Arcade PC] EZ2AC FINAL (EZ2DJ 2.01) (AmuseWorld)

Thank you for the new abm2bmp, it worked well. 

So to change ssf to ezw is there a converter or should I just change the file extensions recursively from the command line?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
  • GENOCIDE_ changed the title to [Arcade PC] EZ2AC FINAL 2.01 (EZ2DJ) (SQUARE PIXELS)

new link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/82y96yha0h0lob5/EZ2AC.zip?dl=0

I need to unencrypt this program, disable the hard lock.
You need to change the I/O input so that you can play the game on the keyboard.

I want someone to download this program and work on it.

+ If you change the ssf extension to ezw, you can play it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 

Do you know the dongle model? I think cracking program should be priority before making game playable on keyboard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

new link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9knixo1hlv9cm1/EZ2AC.zip?dl=0

 

This hddlock is a USB hddlock. It is impossible to copy in a normal way because false values come out when copying using a program.

Launcher is used only in arcade machines.
It is not required when using on your PC. It just reboots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 hours ago, GENOCIDE_ said:

new link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9knixo1hlv9cm1/EZ2AC.zip?dl=0

 

This hddlock is a USB hddlock. It is impossible to copy in a normal way because false values come out when copying using a program.

Launcher is used only in arcade machines.
It is not required when using on your PC. It just reboots.

image.png.0c75655e086fac3e464bc188d1a7a7bf.png

 

can we do something with these ? through sql

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I think I can use it to disable internal encryption or put in a new file.

From FNEX, the internal encryption method has changed. You must use FNUPDATE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
8 hours ago, GENOCIDE_ said:

I think I can use it to disable internal encryption or put in a new file.

From FNEX, the internal encryption method has changed. You must use FNUPDATE.

 

https://ibb.co/D7jjm0q
https://ibb.co/8NTdg2g
https://ibb.co/frkDpHv
https://ibb.co/0hqyx67

 

something not right   it doesn't string to the .abm  nor the .bmp

image.png.bc7a89d8ea72a0e3647c6e7dd7a5e9c4.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
hace 12 horas, Omar2 dijo:

image.png.0c75655e086fac3e464bc188d1a7a7bf.png

 

can we do something with these ? through sql

Has EZ2AC been cracked before besides Endless Circulation?  Also, you were able to get to the test screen? So you were able to give keyboard input?

Edited by maxaxis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Even EZ2AC EV was unencrypted and played on the keyboard.

We have confirmed that the developer version of FNEX has keyboard input and AUTOPLAY functions.

+ The abm of FINAL must be converted to abm2bmp 2.0 and then converted again using bmp2abm 1.5.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
24 minutes ago, GENOCIDE_ said:

Even EZ2AC EV was unencrypted and played on the keyboard.

We have confirmed that the developer version of FNEX has keyboard input and AUTOPLAY functions.

+ The abm of FINAL must be converted to abm2bmp 2.0 and then converted again using bmp2abm 1.5.

 

The abm of FINAL must be converted to abm2bmp 2.0 and then converted again using bmp2abm 1.5.

 

can you shar that exe please

8 hours ago, maxaxis said:

Has EZ2AC been cracked before besides Endless Circulation?  Also, you were able to get to the test screen? So you were able to give keyboard input?

wait and see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
15 minutes ago, HungryRambler said:

im looking also for SSF to EZW converter. thanks

you have to convert to wave before you convert to ezw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
9 minutes ago, HungryRambler said:

thanks and after i convert the rest it means i can now play EZ2AC FN?

no when you unlock the exe or have key of the dongle  or a way to bypass it 

Edited by Omar2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
  • Create New...