[Arcade PC] Wild West Shootout (ACE Amusement)

Il y a 11 heures, Scenix a dit :

Hi @argonlefou

I have one question regarding DemulShooter and the version of Assembly-CSharp.dll

If I take the original DLL, I get the "IO board is abnormal" message and the game stucks.

But in DS WIKI it is mentioned not to use the modified DLL, which would make the game start flawlessly.

What to do actually 😉?

BTW: Thank you for your efforts!

Using the previously modified here may have unknown effect as I worked from the one from the zip release and forcing it to run in mouse-debug mode may enter in conflict with original/multiplayer functions of the game

That beeing said, the I/O error looks like something is going wrong with unity patch as this is the part responsible for this part of checkup/boot and demulshooter only comes after to move guns

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, punkdark2000 a dit :

I couldn't get Wild West Shootout to work, did anyone else get it? I made a script for the demulshooter to open after 4 seconds of the game, but the credit keys don't work.

hello can you give the script?

DO you use Joy2jey for coin?

punkdark2000. it works fine and with 2 player with singuns . just follow the instructions. up load your script i will see if it works for me  

Edited by Rorysean

30 minutes ago, Rorysean said:

punkdark2000. it works fine and with 2 player with singuns . just follow the instructions. up load your script i will see if it works for me  

My script:

Run, C:\games\wws\NTFS extd - Game\game
sleep, 4000
run, c:\demulshooter\wws.bat

it runs the game after 4 seconds it runs wws.bat which has this command:

DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

10 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

My script:

sleep, 4000
run, c:\demulshooter\wws.bat

it runs the game after 4 seconds it runs wws.bat which has this command:

DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

Why are you running demulshooter through a bat file? Run is directly through the ahk code.

33 minutes ago, Yardley said:

Why are you running demulshooter through a bat file? Run is directly through the ahk code.

I changed it like this:
sleep, 4000
Run, c:\Demulshooter\DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

The demulshooter icon appears green and says "Hooked", but I can't start the game

59 minutes ago, punkdark2000 said:

I changed it like this:
sleep, 4000
Run, c:\Demulshooter\DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

The demulshooter icon appears green and says "Hooked", but I can't start the game

Did you open Demulshooter and point it to the game and install the plugin? If you left the keys on default, does pressing 0 on the keyboard bring up the game's test menu?

10 minutes ago, Yardley said:

Did you open Demulshooter and point it to the game and install the plugin? If you left the keys on default, does pressing 0 on the keyboard bring up the game's test menu?

No key works, neither the coins nor the test ones. Does the game have to be directly in c with a specific name?

Edited by punkdark2000

punkdark2000 .it does not need to be in C,mine is in D. run demulshooter as admin,install the pluging in.do not use the modified game files. 5 and 6 are the coin keys.what guns are you using?

1. Unpack the game (do not use any modified dll, especially Assembly-CSharp.dll, as this can cause issues)

2. Run DemulShooter_GUI and navigate to the Wild West Shootout tab page.

3. Select the folder in which the CowBoy.exe is unpack and install the DemulShooter Unity plugin.

4. You can also set the system keys to add P1 & P2 coins, and to enter TEST MENU

5. Run the game

6. Wait for the window to be visible and only after run DemulShooter. This will be corrected later so that it can be run anytime (after or before) : DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

2 minutes ago, Rorysean said:

punkdark2000 .it does not need to be in C,mine is in D. run demulshooter as admin,install the pluging in.do not use the modified game files. 5 and 6 are the coin keys.what guns are you using?

1. Unpack the game (do not use any modified dll, especially Assembly-CSharp.dll, as this can cause issues)

2. Run DemulShooter_GUI and navigate to the Wild West Shootout tab page.

3. Select the folder in which the CowBoy.exe is unpack and install the DemulShooter Unity plugin.

4. You can also set the system keys to add P1 & P2 coins, and to enter TEST MENU

5. Run the game

6. Wait for the window to be visible and only after run DemulShooter. This will be corrected later so that it can be run anytime (after or before) : DemulShooter.exe -target=coastal -rom=wws

I followed these steps, but it still didn't work. I didn't use any modified .dll.
My guns are Aimtraks

2 minutes ago, Rorysean said:

are you setting the gun ids in the gui config (set p1 and p2 to the guns ) 

Yes, I have been using the demulshooter for many years on several different emulators, it has always worked perfectly. But even following the manual didn't work.

1 hour ago, punkdark2000 said:

Yes, I have been using the demulshooter for many years on several different emulators, it has always worked perfectly. But even following the manual didn't work.

did you have the issue with the dll error and are you using my psexec64 fix by any chance? 

can some1 please advise how to run the game. i've got it installed and in the \wws\NTFS extd - Game folder. there is a cowboy.exe and a start.bat.

i tried the cowboy.exe and goes into splash screen and then very quickly flashes message about 'connectimg devices.....'

and then crashes back to windows....

any advice?

3 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

Yes

That is your problem, Demulshooter won't hook when using that fix. I will have a new video soon showing how to fix this. 

18 minutes ago, Yardley said:

That is your problem, Demulshooter won't hook when using that fix. I will have a new video soon showing how to fix this. 

Cool, cause I have the exact same issue as Punkdark. No keys work, demulshooter says its "hooked". I did have to use the Netdll fix.

5 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Just to ask before I attempt it, does demulshooter use and work the proper in game cursors. Do you calibrate in test mode. Cheers

no need to calibrate, yes it uses proper in game cursors

• Modo
il y a une heure, EmuAl a dit :

no need to calibrate, yes it uses proper in game cursors

hmmmm... I downloaded last version of demulshooter v10.7.1 + enable crosshair inTest Menu, Demushooter hook is active, but the crosshair does't work...

Edited by WildWolf

y a pas moyen d'avoir une version avec le pointeur directement inclus dans l archive et si possible avec le bezel car pas moyen d'avoir le reshader pour moi mettre dans ce jeux

c'est bon j ai trouver et mis sur mon site , pas de bezel car je joue en 16/9

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

• Modo
il y a 20 minutes, emulor a dit :
One question, I'm confused with Demulshooter. I installed and played a little with EMS Topgun wihout demulshooter...
Why use demulshooter? Is there any problem with the game and the Lightguns?

demulshooter = to play with 2 players at the same time :)

1 hour ago, WildWolf said:

hmmmm... I downloaded last version of demulshooter v10.7.1 + enable crosshair inTest Menu, Demushooter hook is active, but the crosshair does't work...

If you installed the demulshooter patch in the correct folder, maybe the problem is the delay for the demulshooter to start. Put 5 seconds after the game starts.

13 hours ago, Yardley said:

Here's the fix for people with the NetDLL error working with Demulshooter

It worked perfectly with the 2 scripts I have here, the problem really was the fix. Thanks

1 hour ago, WildWolf said:

what are you using for guns ?
i use wiimotes and it works fine with same version, i can see crosshair.

Edited by EmuAl

2 hours ago, WildWolf said:

the crosshairs do not show up until you insert coins and press one of the triggers to start. 

• Modo
il y a 11 minutes, bojo5150 a dit :

the crosshairs do not show up until you insert coins and press one of the triggers to start. 

nop it doesn't work, my crosshair is here but stuck at the bottom left... I see the shoot animation on  my crosshair but I can't move

My game.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xpvvok4za278f3p/NTFS_extd_-_Game.rar/file

File Joytokey.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g6yptm7k31k89nx/JoyToKey.rar/file

It is configured to play with an X-Box controller, in my case, X-Box One.
  It was configured using JoytoKey, so you need to download the configuration file from the link above, and put it in the default joytokey folder that is in my documents. In the script, just change the location where your game is, right click on Run_WWS (NetDLLBroken Fix) and then edit. I don't think there's any problem with that, I hope I helped.

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo2.png?1652652944

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1652652988

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1652653024

Edited by xtremebuga

hi, is there a way to get the cross hairs to appear on the screen, so i can see where i'm aiming my mouse, as i cant see where i am from shot to shot and it making game somewhat unplayable, as too much action going on. must be a very simple way, or something i'm missing or need to do.

thanks guys.....

• Modo
il y a une heure, nigelbaker111 a dit :

‎salut, y a-t-il un moyen de faire apparaître le réticule à l’écran, afin que je puisse voir où je vise ma souris, car je ne peux pas voir où je suis d’un coup à l’autre et cela rend le jeu quelque peu injouable, car trop d’action se passe. doit être un moyen très simple, ou quelque chose qui me manque ou que je dois faire. ‎

‎ merci les gars.....‎

Yes here
http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/
image.png