[Arcade PC] Wild West Shootout (ACE Amusement)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 28 minutes, Shin Endymion a dit :

Semble toujours se verrouiller sur 4: 3 et indique qu'il n'a pas réussi à charger quelques shaders pendant le chargement. Je ne sais pas ce que vous avez fait pour obtenir 16:9 !

slt essai mon ReShadePreset.ini et a l interieur tu peu etirer a cette ligne [AspectRatio.fx]
A=0.250000 en augmentant ou diminuant 

ReShadePreset.ini

il y a une heure, mutantcucumberfromspace a dit :

v1.01 du mode débogage/souris

en mode jeu libre, vous pouvez maintenant choisir le niveau

https://gofile.io/d/MasszM

désolé je n'ai pas vérifié

merci pour tous les passionnés de la communauté qui aident

génial merci beaucoup la il est parfait

1 hour ago, mutantcucumberfromspace said:

v1.01 of debug/mouse mode

in free play mode you can now choose level

Works great in freeplay
I hope there’s a way to fix the crosshair switch option as well

Thanks

Il y a 4 heures, gig a dit :

image.jpeg.95cdbd0d1c102cae500d02d2696be1e9.jpeg

settings are

in order:

0.500, 0.500

keeep aspect ratio checked , and follow the mouse too

"cursor.png"

point

Work perfectly 👍👍👍 great find now the gameplay are perfect

il y a une heure, Shin Endymion a dit :

Still seems to lock on to 4:3, and says it's failed to load up a few shaders during loading. Not sure what you did to get 16:9!

You an try this I do  too use borderless gaming and run the game in windowed mode add exe in BG right clic put in full screen. 

Close the the game and BG

Run the again and it will be stay in full screen 16/9ème. 

This worked good for me

Il y a 2 heures, mutantcucumberfromspace a dit :

v1.01 of debug/mouse mode

in free play mode you can now choose level

https://gofile.io/d/MasszM

sorry I didn't check that

thanks for all the community enthousiast that helps

Thank you so much for your work now the game are really perfect 👍👍👌

2 ore fa, `kingston Ramsey ha scritto:

post the exact path to your game and i'll make it for you

"E:\Wild West Shoot Out Reshade & Crossairs\CowBoy.exe"

• Modo
Posted (edited)

I share my own bezel for sinden : (only 4/3)

Wild_West_Shootout.png

Yes !!! I succeeded thanks to sinden discord guys to change easily resolution like this :

image.png

1. Go to regedit : hkey current user\software\yingqi\cowboy\

"there change fullscreen mode to 1 and change resolution to your liking (use decimal) either option is to use an ahk script or borderless gaming once it then changes those values in the registry(Cheers Foxhole)

2. Download Borderless gaming and use it with this game (CowBoy.exe)

You have the Fullscreen 16/9 with your own resolution :) (and you don't need to use Borderless gaming anymore)

Edited by WildWolf

2 godziny temu, WildWolf napisał:

Wild_West_Shootout.png

Yes !!! I succeeded thanks to sinden discord guys to change easily resolution like this :

image.png

"there change fullscreen mode to 1 and change resolution to your liking (use decimal) either option is to use an ahk script or borderless gaming once it then changes those values in the registry(Cheers Foxhole)

You have the Fullscreen 16/9 with your own resolution :) (and you don't need to use Borderless gaming anymore)

Thank You 4 The Best solution.
it is a pity that this solution does not work with all games :P 

Do you know if there is, it will be possible to play for 2 people,in the left coner can see a 2 player crosshair but it does not budge :\ 

• Modo
il y a 3 minutes, kris85 a dit :

Thank You 4 The Best solution.
it is a pity that this solution does not work with all games :P 

Do you know if there is, it will be possible to play for 2 people,in the left coner can see a 2 player crosshair but it does not budge 😕

I don't know I hate to play with crosshair dude

11 hours ago, WildWolf said:

Wild_West_Shootout.png

image.png

You sir are amazing! That has fixed everything! Now the res is totally arcade machine! Looks loads better and graphic glitches removed! Thanks man!

9 ore fa, WildWolf ha scritto:

Wild_West_Shootout.png

image.png

forgive me i when i am in regedit i must change fullscreen to 1 ok but resolution in what mode i must change...if  i have an 1080 tv..if you can explain this change please

Le 03/05/2022 à 18:29, POPO69 a dit :

Hello and big tks !!!

Does it is possible to play without mouse....but with gun direction like alien GUn? Need Axe Y and X....possible? demulshooter?

The I/O board protocol is simple and I can emulate it (thos controls triggers, buttons, and recoil data)

Gun positionning is done via Webcam so there are still some check/errors message to remove but I can shunt the system and feed the game with other data

But there is unfortunatelly a lot of coding job to interface DemulShooter with Unity engine and allow it to manipulate data (usual DemulShooter low level memory hook is not an option with Unity)

It's totally doable, I have the documentation to do so but will take time unfortunatelly...

Edited by argonlefou

case DataStatus.CAMERA_OPEN_FAILED:
        if (GameData.Language == "CN")
          this.ShowMSG("光枪摄像头异常,请检查是否已连接!");
        else if (GameData.Language == "JP")
          this.ShowMSG("ライトガンカメラが異常です。接続されているか確認してください。");
        else
          this.ShowMSG("Light gun camera exception, please check whether it is connected!");
        this.StartCoroutine(this.OpenGUN());
        break;
      case DataStatus.IO_CONNECTION_FAILED:
        if (GameData.Language == "CN")
          this.ShowMSG("IO板异常,请检查是否已连接!");
        else if (GameData.Language == "JP")
          this.ShowMSG("IO基板が異常です。接続部を確認してください。");
        else
          this.ShowMSG("IO board is abnormal, please check if it is connected!");
        BaseCom.Instance.SendCheckIO();
        this.StartCoroutine(this.OpenGUN());
        break;

there are some controls to bypass, but it's not that impossible .. it takes some patience and free time

Edited by 7zxkv

Those messages can be closed and the game is playable even with them (it's better without, that's for sure)

But the game heavilly uses that camera (and the associated dll that was not present in the release) to handle gun positionning so that was really pain in the ass...but I think I found all the parts to change and repair to play the game without the lack of camera causing NULL exception every 2 lines 🤪

But as I said, the biggest part is now to interconnect DemulShooter with all the Unity mod stuff so that data can be controlled on the fly (and not with some hardcoded debug values 😄) and that, yes, will need some time and patience...

Edited by argonlefou

3 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

forgive me i when i am in regedit i must change fullscreen to 1 ok but resolution in what mode i must change...if  i have an 1080 tv..if you can explain this change please

With the resolution you've got the registry that gives the height and width (X and Y). The default registry number resolution is Y 300 and X 400. Left click on the the X Width, right click and hit modify and change it to something like 780 and do the same with the Y Height and change it to 438. The far right of those entries should give the resolution. Hopefully you should have X 1920 and Y 1080. If my figures are wrong, keep changing the numbers until you get it.

Then download and install Borderless gaming. Run Cowboy.exe before Borderless gaming. Run Borderless gaming, click Cowboy.exe, hit the play button to add to favourites, double click on Cowboy.exe. If done successfully, watch the magic happen and your screen will correct itself to 16:9, with 1080p Resolution. The screen settings will also save on the game, so you don't need Borderless gaming anymore.  Borderless gaming messed my desktop to a black screen so I uninstalled it afterwards by using Task Manager (Ctrl Alt and Del), settings, Apps, then uninstall Borderless gaming, and my desktop came back on again after reboot.

I have not tried experimenting with the 4k resolution yet, but might be worth playing about with the figures to get it.

Edited by Shin Endymion

• Modo
il y a une heure, argonlefou a dit :

Those messages can be closed and the game is playable even with them (it's better without, that's for sure)

But the game heavilly uses that camera (and the associated dll that was not present in the release) to handle gun positionning so that was really pain in the ass...but I think I found all the parts to change and repair to play the game without the lack of camera causing NULL exception every 2 lines 🤪

But as I said, the biggest part is now to interconnect DemulShooter with all the Unity mod stuff so that data can be controlled on the fly (and not with some hardcoded debug values 😄) and that, yes, will need some time and patience...

you are strong dude, I know it, good luck :)

Adesso, Shin Endymion ha scritto:

With the resolution you've got the registry that gives the height and width (X and Y). The default registry number resolution is Y 300 and X 400. Left click on the the X Width, right click and hit modify and change it to something like 780 and do the same with the Y Height and change it to 438. The far right of those entries should give the resolution. Hopefully you should have X 1920 and Y 1080. If my figures are wrong, keep changing the numbers until you get it.

Then download and install Borderless gaming. Run Cowboy.exe before Borderless gaming. Run Borderless gaming, click Cowboy.exe, hit the play button to add to favourites, double click on Cowboy.exe. If done successfully, watch the magic happen and your screen will correct itself to 16:9, with 1080p Resolution. The screen settings will also save on the game, so you don't need Borderless gaming anymore.  Borderless gaming messed my desktop to a black screen so I uninstalled it afterwards by using Task Manager (Ctrl Alt and Del), settings, Apps, then uninstall Borderless gaming, and my desktop came back on again after reboot.

Thanks a lot perfect my friend ..you are very very kind with me....only a question.is normal an issue in GOLD MINE stage where in some points it seems having double screen

1 minute ago, Rex2573 said:

Thanks a lot perfect my friend ..you are very very kind with me....only a question.is normal an issue in GOLD MINE stage where in some points it seems having double screen

Hopefully my guide would fix this problem, I had screen mess ups with the 4:3 res originally, mainly during the intros to the levels, but the 1080p 16:9 fixed all that as it's the true arcade native resolution.

Latest DemulShooter release (v10.7.0) should work now with Wild West Shootout. (inputs and outputs)

All genuine functionality are working (test menu autofire, crosshair or not, etc...)

As this is a new procedure (Unity based game), please follow carrefully the setup instructions : https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Coastal

And do not use modified Assembly-CSharp.dll for DemulShooter (There's nothing wrong with it to play solo with a mouse, but this will not work with DemulShooter)

There are still some light bugs hanging in and there for very specific configuration but I'll correct them later and for now I'll welcome any feedback for any issue you can find

Edited by argonlefou

Sega

1 hour ago, argonlefou said:

As this is a new procedure (Unity based game),

Plants Vs. Zombies: The Last Stand also Unity base arcade game. i have some more Shooting Unity base arcade game

il y a 31 minutes, spiderzsoft a dit :

Sega

Plants Vs. Zombies: The Last Stand also Unity base arcade game. i have some more Shooting Unity base arcade game

I'll be away for a long week but why not look at it after, I'm slowly understanding Unity mod lol

But first I'd like to know if this one can run flawlessly on all computers to be sure that the mod system is solid. I got different results on different computers but so far I made it work on all of mine

Edited by argonlefou

2 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

i have some more Shooting Unity base arcade game

Which ones and does all of them boots and just need inputs mod?

thanks

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 hours ago, argonlefou said:

I'll be away for a long week but why not look at it after, I'm slowly understanding Unity mod lol

But first I'd like to know if this one can run flawlessly on all computers to be sure that the mod system is solid. I got different results on different computers but so far I made it work on all of mine

just some feedback and observations and it may just be my machine or indeed me, at fault :)

the cursor and test menu and stuff work great, i used wiimote on 2 player and it does work great as far as i can tell
the game auto starts if it has coins in, so you put 2 coins in it jumps straight to level select. i tried 2 player then single player, if 2 player still has coins and you start player 1 then 2 player also starts and the blue cursor sits in middle of screen, probably needs to be able to press start to join game for both players (this may be something i'm overlooking)
on pressing alt/f4 to quit i got "the game crashed" error probably needs a better cleaner way to exit the game.

these maybe the way the game is supposed to play but i've never played in arcade so can't be sure about that

will keep playing some more

Adesso, EmuAl ha scritto:

just some feedback and observations and it may just be my machine or indeed me, at fault :)

the cursor and test menu and stuff work great, i used wiimote on 2 player and it does work great as far as i can tell
the game auto starts if it has coins in, so you put 2 coins in it jumps straight to level select. i tried 2 player then single player, if 2 player still has coins and you start player 1 then 2 player also starts and the blue cursor sits in middle of screen, probably needs to be able to press start to join game for both players (this may be something i'm overlooking)
on pressing alt/f4 to quit i got "the game crashed" error probably needs a better cleaner way to exit the game.

these maybe the way the game is supposed to play but i've never played in arcade so can't be sure about that

will keep playing some more

have the same problem with blue in middle of the screen above aal in GOLD MINE STAGE my friend

6 hours ago, argonlefou said:

But first I'd like to know if this one can run flawlessly on all computers 

Works great with a lightgun+the original crosshair of the

game aligned perfectly

thanks👍

Il y a 2 heures, EmuAl a dit :

I got the same behavior and I don't know if it is normal, but it looks like so

There is no start button on the cab, that is a certain thing. But on Freeplay the game is waiting for a trigger pull to enter the game.

I do agree that the same thing would be better for coins play.

As for the exit....there is no clean exit because you simply....cut the power of :)

just kill the process with some ahk script

Hi @argonlefou

I have one question regarding DemulShooter and the version of Assembly-CSharp.dll

If I take the original DLL, I get the "IO board is abnormal" message and the game stucks.

But in DS WIKI it is mentioned not to use the modified DLL, which would make the game start flawlessly.

What to do actually 😉?

BTW: Thank you for your efforts!

Edited by Scenix