[Arcade PC] Wild West Shootout (ACE Amusement)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, cbeluz33 said:

this game already available on wii but not the Arcade one 

image.png.0cdad4332618c2cc8df8a8c5d4844921.png

Edited by Omar2

That was a cool game. Beat it!!

with boarderless gaming you can make fullscreen, weird is now I turned boardless gaming off and Im still getting fullscreen, even restarted computer,so now I'm not using boarder less, and I have fullscreen,at one point after game loads will go to 16x9 for a couple second than back to full screen

Edited by joe555

Tried on Wiimote/Dolphinbar mode 2.

Working great and much better than the mouse itself! Only problem is that is you want to use the B Trigger button then you must be player 2 or A Button for player 1. I slipped up and played 2 player not realising why the bullets were so agressive on General Mode 😂

Need to try out this borderless gaming. Bit weird playing this in 4:3 and a lower resolution 

From what I remember was in the 3 level version (2019) that was taken out of the 5 level (2020) game after looking through the settings on this dump. This is from previous playing the arcade machine experiences. My country has loads of these around.

Reload speed fast or slow: I played on a 3 level machine that took about 1 second to reload, definitely not recommended for those spam shooters. Doesn't seem to be on the 5 Level version. Mad Bullet players will know what reloading is like before any upgrades are added.

Infinite Bullets in boxes: For a certain time (like the sheild) I've definitely not come across on the 5 level version anywhere but it's on the 3 level like Mad Bullets.

Manual Reload: Was definitely in the 3 level, but on the settings with the 5 level, even when switched to off, it still auto reloading. But if you play General Very Hard then you have to Manual Reload.

General Mode: I have never come across on a 3 level, it might be in there somewhere but all arcades I've played have been on so far have Child/Countdown mode.

Level Select: The 3 level didn't have this at all. It just started on Beer Town, Wilderness and Gold Mine and had the screen with the bosses there or silhouetted.

Sound FX and voices changes: The 3 level the announcer says, "Load up, lock the target, go", "Level accomplished" and "I've got you".

Just before reloading, "Be aware of bullet numbers"

The announcer had a chinese accent.

The 5 level, "Load Up, take aim, go", "Gotcha" and names of stages on the level select. During Reloads, "Reload your gun" .Hostages and bosses had different voices too but bandits, chickens, shots and barrel hits stayed the same. The announcer had an American accent.

The Bonus Levels: This is only featured on the 5 level. Not sure yet how to S Rank these unless it's down to speed and accuracy. I've had 100% accuracy and still got an A Rank!

The guns themselves: When my local arcade had the 3 level machine brand new, the trigger with the recoil felt quite stiff, after a while gives you a cramp! The guns heat up a bit after a fair amount of use. Recoil is now broken and feels much better to play. 5 level machines were much looser and almost felt like playing Time Crisis, and harder to break.

The Pandemic Mode: In certain versions of the 5 Level, there were several notes mentioned on the bottom of the attract screen about social distancing, and using hand sanitisers before play. I have a few pics somewhere. Doesn't seem to be in this dump version.

Ticket mode: This dump obviously doesn't have any settings regarding this, but the best amount if tickets I've won beating the whole game so far I've played in the arcades was 1500 on General mode. Average about 900 on General and lowest about 110 on Easy Child mode, so it ranges what arcade operators set it on.

The very first 3 Level version: My local arcade had this in May 2019. Maybe one of the very first arcades to have this. This version when rescuing hostages didn't give you extra hearts so therefore harder to play. But luckily still managed to 1CC as it was in Child Mode. There was no Ballistic mode either, just normal shots. Some enemy locations were different too. Kinda threw me off the first time I played an updated version a few months later. Can you imagine this in General mode 😂👊

2nd Boss extra ticket glitch: On the 3 level version a few times I've managed to beat the Wilderness Boss last hit during his teleport and 2 forms come up when he's beaten. My ticket award doubled, like the game thought I beat 2 bosses. I also tried this on the 5 level, but unfortunately this glitch got fixed, so only 1 boss award!

Edited by Shin Endymion

by analyzing the source code I see you can change many things, including the language (CN, JP, EN) and the game mode (res / aspect) :

using System;

public class UserData
{
    public string Language = "CN";
    public int DefultTime;
    public int Free;
    public int NeedCoins = 2;
    public bool ChildMode;
    public int TicketsFlag = 1;
    public int Ballistic;
    public int LoopShoot = 1;
    public int GameMode = 1;
    public int FrontSight = 1;
    public int OutTickets = 500;
    public int ConsolationTickets;
    public int WordTickets = 5;
    public int AutoBullet = 1;
    public int SoundVolume = 10;
    public int SaveCoin = 1;
    public int StandByMusic = 1;
    public int CompanyLogo = 1;
    public int Difficulty = 2;
    public int HolidayDifficulty = -1;
    public bool ChallengeMode;
    public double DateTimeOffset;
    public int HygieneTip;
}

13 minutes ago, hippopippo said:

by analyzing the source code I see you can change many things, including the language (CN, JP, EN) and the game mode (res / aspect) :

using System;

public class UserData
{
    public string Language = "CN";
    public int DefultTime;
    public int Free;
    public int NeedCoins = 2;
    public bool ChildMode;
    public int TicketsFlag = 1;
    public int Ballistic;
    public int LoopShoot = 1;
    public int GameMode = 1;
    public int FrontSight = 1;
    public int OutTickets = 500;
    public int ConsolationTickets;
    public int WordTickets = 5;
    public int AutoBullet = 1;
    public int SoundVolume = 10;
    public int SaveCoin = 1;
    public int StandByMusic = 1;
    public int CompanyLogo = 1;
    public int Difficulty = 2;
    public int HolidayDifficulty = -1;
    public bool ChallengeMode;
    public double DateTimeOffset;
    public int HygieneTip;
}

Interesting. That might open up some more info that I haven't mentioned on my last post. Wonder if there's a way to play the 3 level version as well in this dump, and find out the real settings on that.

Anyone here succeeded to modify the exe to 1080p/4k res?

I’ve also searched for a way to change it in the ini file but haven’t found a solution 

Thanks 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Il y a 8 heures, joe555 a dit :

avec les jeux sans bord, vous pouvez faire du plein écran, bizarre, c'est maintenant que j'ai désactivé le jeu sans bord et que je reçois toujours le plein écran, même l'ordinateur redémarré, alors maintenant je n'utilise pas moins de bord, et j'ai le plein écran, à un moment donné après que le chargement du jeu ira à 16x9 pendant quelques secondes avant de revenir en plein écran

Salut joe555, merci pour les conseils qui fonctionnent très bien pour avoir un vrai plein écran et une HD 1080p, le jeu est vraiment meilleur comme ça.

Run the game one time with Borderless Gaming and you can have a real full screen and full HD 1080p mode the game graphics are much better at 1080p After even if Borderless Gaming are closed you wiil keep the same display settings. I also noticed in the menus and in the games that there are at the bottom left the 2 crosshairs but they do not move. I'm sure it's should be possible to enable them.

Edited by soso92

il y a 5 minutes, Houb a dit :

arccabview doesn't work with this game?

Hello Houb apparemment si je viens de le voir dans cette vidéo

il y a 2 minutes, soso92 a dit :

Hello Houb apparemment si je viens de le voir dans cette vidéo

So you should be able to display the game as you want in any resolution and any ratio :)

On 5/1/2022 at 2:18 PM, danielferr said:

Same problem here:

crashing with "login to feature failed with status: NetDllBroken".

Hi did you get the game working please, if so how? I have tried rolling back from build 19044.1682 to 19044.1645 but errors still the same and also tried running in non-administrative mode but no good. Thanks a lot

Never managed to change the cursor effect in reshade   you use Lossless scaling run in a window and it will up scale to 4K.

Edited by grangler

7 hours ago, Shin Endymion said:

From what I remember was in the 3 level version (2019) that was taken out of the 5 level (2020) game after looking through the settings on this dump. This is from previous playing the arcade machine experiences. My country has loads of these around.

Reload speed fast or slow: I played on a 3 level machine that took about 1 second to reload, definitely not recommended for those spam shooters. Doesn't seem to be on the 5 Level version. Mad Bullet players will know what reloading is like before any upgrades are added.

Infinite Bullets in boxes: For a certain time (like the sheild) I've definitely not come across on the 5 level version anywhere but it's on the 3 level like Mad Bullets.

Manual Reload: Was definitely in the 3 level, but on the settings with the 5 level, even when switched to off, it still auto reloading. Again never found a 5 level machine with manual reload. Clarify me if anyone actually has.

General Mode: I have never come across on a 3 level, it might be in there somewhere but all arcades I've played have been on so far have Child/Countdown mode.

Level Select: The 3 level didn't have this at all. It just started on Beer Town, Wilderness and Gold Mine and had the screen with the bosses there or silhouetted.

Sound FX and voices changes: The 3 level the announcer says, "Load up, lock the target, go", "Level accomplished" and "I've got you".

Just before reloading, "Be aware of bullet numbers"

The announcer had a chinese accent.

The 5 level, "Load Up, take aim, go", "Gotcha" and names of stages on the level select. Hostages and bosses had different voices too but bandits, chickens, shots and barrel hits stayed the same. The announcer had an American accent.

The Bonus Levels: This is only featured on the 5 level. Not sure yet how to S Rank these unless it's down to speed and accuracy. I've had 100% accuracy and still got an A Rank!

The guns themselves: When my local arcade had the 3 level machine brand new, the trigger with the recoil felt quite stiff, after a while gives you a cramp! The guns heat up a bit after a fair amount of use. Recoil is now broken and feels much better to play. 5 level machines were much looser and almost felt like playing Time Crisis, and harder to break.

The Pandemic Mode: In certain versions of the 5 Level, there were several notes mentioned on the bottom of the attract screen about social distancing, and using hand sanitisers before play. I have a few pics somewhere. Doesn't seem to be in this dump version.

Ticket mode: This dump obviously doesn't have any settings regarding this, but the best amount if tickets I've won beating the whole game so far I've played in the arcades was 1500 on General mode. Average about 900 on General and lowest about 110 on Easy Child mode, so it ranges what arcade operators set it on.

The very first 3 Level version: My local arcade had this in May 2019. Maybe one of the very first arcades to have this. This version when rescuing hostages didn't give you extra hearts so therefore harder to play. But luckily still managed to 1CC as it was in Child Mode. There was no Ballistic mode either, just normal shots. Some enemy locations were different too. Kinda threw me off the first time I played an updated version a few months later. Can you imagine this in General mode 😂👊

2nd Boss extra ticket glitch: On the 3 level version a few times I've managed to beat the Wilderness Boss last hit during his teleport and 2 forms come up when he's beaten. My ticket award doubled, like the game thought I beat 2 bosses. I also tried this on the 5 level, but unfortunately this glitch got fixed, so only 1 boss award!

Are you sure there are two different versions? According to the manual there is a setting where you can select the level, and play 5 levels, or you play in order and only play 3 levels...

Manual Mode: player can selection game levels; If player has no selection within 15 seconds, then the games starts as Beer Town- Wildness- Ancient Manor- Pirate Bay- Gold Mine in order. In this mode, player can see all 5 game levers at the first play.

Task Mode:player has to play as set; When player passes level 1, player has 15 seconds to choose level with difficulty of double 4 stars; when player passes level 2, player can choose difficulty of double 5 stars. Under this game mode, player can not see all the levels , and only needs to pass 3 levels

The mode can be set in the test menu. 

Also after playing a GameConfig.xml file is created that has a lot of settings that I assume can be changed. Some of these are found in the test menu. 

<Language>EN</Language><DefultTime>0</DefultTime><Free>0</Free><NeedCoins>2</NeedCoins><ChildMode>false</ChildMode><TicketsFlag>0</TicketsFlag><Ballistic>0</Ballistic><LoopShoot>1</LoopShoot><GameMode>1</GameMode><FrontSight>1</FrontSight><OutTickets>500</OutTickets><ConsolationTickets>0</ConsolationTickets><WordTickets>5</WordTickets><AutoBullet>1</AutoBullet><SoundVolume>10</SoundVolume><SaveCoin>1</SaveCoin><StandByMusic>1</StandByMusic><CompanyLogo>1</CompanyLogo><Difficulty>3</Difficulty><HolidayDifficulty>-1</HolidayDifficulty><ChallengeMode>false</ChallengeMode><DateTimeOffset>0</DateTimeOffset><HygieneTip>0</HygieneTip></UserData>

8 minutes ago, mamefan1 said:

Are you sure there are two different versions? According to the manual there is a setting where you can select the level, and play 5 levels, or you play in order and only play 3 levels...

Manual Mode: player can selection game levels; If player has no selection within 15 seconds, then the games starts as Beer Town- Wildness- Ancient Manor- Pirate Bay- Gold Mine in order. In this mode, player can see all 5 game levers at the first play.

Task Mode:player has to play as set; When player passes level 1, player has 15 seconds to choose level with difficulty of double 4 stars; when player passes level 2, player can choose difficulty of double 5 stars. Under this game mode, player can not see all the levels , and only needs to pass 3 levels

The mode can be set in the test menu. 

Also after playing a GameConfig.xml file is created that has a lot of settings that I assume can be changed. Some of these are found in the test menu. 

<Language>EN</Language><DefultTime>0</DefultTime><Free>0</Free><NeedCoins>2</NeedCoins><ChildMode>false</ChildMode><TicketsFlag>0</TicketsFlag><Ballistic>0</Ballistic><LoopShoot>1</LoopShoot><GameMode>1</GameMode><FrontSight>1</FrontSight><OutTickets>500</OutTickets><ConsolationTickets>0</ConsolationTickets><WordTickets>5</WordTickets><AutoBullet>1</AutoBullet><SoundVolume>10</SoundVolume><SaveCoin>1</SaveCoin><StandByMusic>1</StandByMusic><CompanyLogo>1</CompanyLogo><Difficulty>3</Difficulty><HolidayDifficulty>-1</HolidayDifficulty><ChallengeMode>false</ChallengeMode><DateTimeOffset>0</DateTimeOffset><HygieneTip>0</HygieneTip></UserData>

I've tried the task mode. It still has the level select, except you start on Beer Town and then you can select a different level. Task Mode lets you play only play 3 stages as well. The stage select wasn't in the old 3 level at all. The attract screen only had portraits of the bosses from Beer Town, Wilderness and Gold Mine. The Pirate and Monster were not on the boss screen at all on the Old 3 Stage.

Edited by Shin Endymion

Great upload and a fun game. Boarderless gaming tip was great, just need to get the cursor working now, be great if we could access test mode to calibrate

Here is a video of what the 3 level attract screen looks like for those who are confused. There are only 3 stages shown and on 42 seconds there are only 3 bosses.

The other video is the attract screen of the 5 Level version including The Pandemic Mode.

18 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Great upload and a fun game. Boarderless gaming tip was great, just need to get the cursor working now, be great if we could access test mode to calibrate

Add reshade than change cursor in there

Hi.

Excellent game

i'VE MANAGED TO ENTER THE TEST MENU.

THE "U" key on keyboard enter the test menu

navigate with  "A" and"D"

select with "S"

1 minuto fa, joe555 ha scritto:

Add reshade than change cursor in there

please tell me how to use reshade(what fx to use)

never managed to find an fx to display mouse cursor.

Thanx

from the readme of the mouse mod. 

known in game key
reload can be done by shooting offscreen (bottom of the screen works) this needs to be in full screen mode
U service menu
a d s move and select in service menu
x reload p2
v reload p1 (originaly z but changed to avoid white box)
1 2 insert coins
num key 7 8 9 many informations
num key 1 2 3 0 difficulty
3 abort level currently playing
alt f4 quit
alt enter full screen/windowed
left mouse button p1 trigger
right mouse button p2 trigger

2 minutes ago, gig said:

Hi.

Excellent game

i'VE MANAGED TO ENTER THE TEST MENU.

THE "U" key on keyboard enter the test menu

navigate with  "A" and"D"

select with "S"

please tell me how to use reshade(what fx to use)

never managed to find an fx to display mouse cursor.

Thanx

I'd like help with the cursor too. I'd like to use the game cursors. Usually you calibrate in test mode at least that's what you do in mame etc

Just grab the game again from the video that was posted reshade in there already,then in shaders folder you will see cursor PNG, replace with one you like

9 minutes ago, &#x60;kingston Ramsey said:

i pressed C to get to the title screen but how do i start the game ?

U need to use the patch on the first post then on the readme file

you’ll find all the inputs keys