Guest Raph4

MAME & clones 0.229

Dear all,

Anyone can share me the full mame which can play KOV3 HD,Oriental lengend 2 and Beat mania for mame 0.194? Thanks a lot!

On 12/31/2017 at 3:58 AM, Houb said:

Il y a ça si jamais :)

Orleg2 movelist:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Kov2nl movelist:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Par contre impossible de trouver celle de kov3... Si quelqu'un a ça...

All links are dead. Can you re-upload? Thanks!

Il y a 2 heures, hhtien1408 a dit :

All links are dead. Can you re-upload? Thanks!

For me all these links are still working :what:

5 hours ago, Bruce said:

Je confirme les liens fonctionne pour moi:very-good:

MAME.jpg

Thanks a lot. I have accessed those pics successfully. 

Could you send me mame working with kov3 and oriental legend 2 roms? Thanns!

On 1/15/2018 at 11:31 AM, lo585983 said:

making it working :) enjoy

Hidden Content

!VOuG9aOMl33KRbQa3ycbcs9pougkeuS8SJdvpFZEWhI

working.png

Thanks a lot! It works fine!

Edited by hhtien1408

How to set region for KOV3 to oversea to play in English? Please help me. I try to use dip witches but no option for region. Thanks

On 12/31/2017 at 2:02 AM, Houb said:

PGM2 system allows 4 players control but this game uses only 2 (like kof98umh et ddpdojh).

For the hack, as said before, it's useless as it seems there isn't any english translated texts for that game.

You can check yourself with this oversea hack :

Hidden Content

How to set region for kov 3 to oversea to play in english? How to use this hack? Hope you can help. Thanks!

On 12/2/2017 at 6:25 PM, Houb said:

These PGM2 games will be most probably playable with 0.193 version but not so far. hlsl works on most builds official/dev and others ones.

BTW :

- kov3 is something like playable with an hacked version of MAME available here in an other tocpic.

HD version PC port is available here :

Hidden Content

- kof98um is availble in Nesica and TX versions here, and a PC port is also available on Steam.

- ddpdoj (PGM1) is playable in MAME

Hi, how to download the PC port? Could you upload full game to mediafire? Thanks!

The QQ (tencent) PC port is free. But to play you have to create a QQ account (not so easy for non-chinese people) and it installs a lot of useless softwares on your computer ... :(:

BTW the HD version seems to be the very same game as the PGM2, with only upscaled graphics added to a poor filter and so you can get a really better result with MAME. ;)

Also the QQ version can not be played with a local friend, you can play only online by creating or joining playrooms

Edit : a movie I've made of the QQ version of kov3hd :

Hidden Content

Edited by Houb

2 hours ago, Houb said:

The QQ (tencent) PC port is free. But to play you have to create a QQ account (not so easy for non-chinese people) and it installs a lot of useless softwares on your computer ... :(:

BTW the HD version seems to be the very same game as the PGM2, with only upscaled graphics added to a poor filter and so you can get a really better result with MAME. ;)

Also the QQ version can not be played with a local friend, you can play only online by creating or joining playrooms

Edit : a movie I've made of the QQ version of kov3hd :

Hidden Content

Could you upload the download link for full game? Or you can help me to use your account to download? Hard for me to register a nick. Thanks!

Sorry I don't have it anymore and I can't give you my account registration... but you can get it here (link allready given in my previous post) :

Hidden Content

BTW as said before the MAME version is better and got better visuals also !!  ^^

16 hours ago, Houb said:

Sorry I don't have it anymore and I can't give you my account registration... but you can get it here (link allready given in my previous post) :

Hidden Content

BTW as said before the MAME version is better and got better visuals also !!  ^^

I have downloaded PC version. But how to insert coin and start. I tried to press 5 and O but it did not work. I have attached the game pictures.

I'm playing PGM2MAME 0.193 and Arcade 64 0.194. Is there any chance to use Image enhancement such as hq2x, hq3x as in the MAME plus extended?

Hope you could help me! Thanks!

1.png

Edited by hhtien1408
for more info

In fact you can't play directly, you have to create or join a playroom (like I did in my video).

They are listed by type (story or boss rush) and for single (local) or 2 players coop (online).

If (like me) you don't understand chinese, you should make a try to play on single player rooms in order to identify the mode played in each and how it works.

Start and coin buttons will work when the game in room is choosed and started.

If it's still the same as in 2016 you will get free new coins every day/weeks...

About MAME yes at least with "Arcade" you will be able to apply some filter like those ones on the PGM2 version.

I hope it helps :)

Edited by Houb

12 hours ago, Houb said:

In fact you can't play directly, you have to create or join a playroom (like I did in my video).

They are listed by type (story or boss rush) and for single (local) or 2 players coop (online).

If (like me) you don't understand chinese, you should make a try to play on single player rooms in order to identify the mode played in each and how it works.

If it's still the same as in 2016 you will get free new coins every day/weeks...

About MAME yes at least with "Arcade" you will be able to apply some filter like those ones on the PGM2 version.

Thanks a lot for your information. I got it working as single mode player.  It seems too laggy and worse than PGM2 MAME version as you told before.

1.png

Edited by hhtien1408

Changelog nouveau Mame 

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv
Pre style

On 2/19/2018 at 3:45 AM, Houb said:

I was able to play totally fine with 194 all of last month.

Il y a 14 heures, BeardPapa a dit :

I was able to play totally fine with 194 all of last month.

We were spoken about the QQ/tencent version of kov3hd ;)

And yes kov3 PGM2 runs perfectly fine on MAME since the very beginning of January ^^

Anyone have full set of Samurai Shodown roms to work with arcade64? Can you share to download? I have audited my roms, it can work but not listed as available. Maybe about crc? 

On 3/1/2018 at 9:38 AM, Houb said:

And yes kov3 PGM2 runs perfectly fine on MAME since the very beginning of January ^^

ahhh ok.  thanks.  hows the HD version?  :)

On 3/2/2018 at 12:38 AM, Houb said:

Please check your inbox to reply to me about Samurai Shodown romset. Thanks a lot!

Dear all,

I have question about command.dat to show command list in Arcade64 0.195. The command list has been showed as External data view.

Unfortunately, the GUI for command list has been not showed perfectly as your sample picture. For example, for Samurai Shodown 2 combos, I would like to show the list of character seperately to choose the one I like as the old command.dat file. I tried to use the old version but it does not work with Arcade64 0.195.

I have attached the picture for new version 0.188 for Arcade64 0.195 and old version for MAME extended plus 0.168 for you to see how command list has been showed in my MAMsE.

No colourful for each button combo and not seperate as option list as old command list.

How to fix it or how to use the other old version of command list I used to love before.

Another question is how to show history or game information database in the Snap tab? I just know how to show snap picture without any information.

Hope anyone of you could help me.

Thanks for all!

commandlist.png

old_command.png

Edited by hhtien1408
for more info

Salut.

J'ai jamais reussi a faire marcher le command .dat sur arcade 64 0.195 (ni sur les anciens ) donc lequel faut il installer et le mettre dans quelle dossier car je vois jamais le command.dat quand j'appuie sur la touche tab..........

Merci d'avance.....

Il y a 1 heure, Houb a dit :

ca doit être un plugins à activer comme hiscore et cheat non?

je sais pas je connais pas cette option commad .dat ,mais pour le cheat ces le plus facile a faire ta juste a choisir ou ta mis le fichier "cheat.7z"   et ces tous ,puis tu le vois quand t'appuie sur la touche TAB....

PS: Sinon aujourdhui et hier j'ai du mal a me connecter sur emuline (une page bizarre qui s'affiche ) internal .............(des fois sa marche des fois sa marche pas).

hi,

Je cherche un front-end pour y mettre 2 mame pour jouer à certains jeux avec des autres réglages dans un mame que dans l'autre mame

-je veux y choisir mes jeux par des dossiers , sous-dossiers , (et si possible sous-sous-dossiers)

-certains jeux seront dans les 2 mame avec des réglages différents

-pas de vidéo , ni de musique dans les menus , juste un screenshot et un texte de présentation

-il doit pas demander trop de ressources (j'utilise l'intel hd graphics n'ayant pas de gpu)

Quel Front-end (sous windows) me conseillez-vous pour gérer 2 mame à la fois

Il y a 8 heures, Popeye a dit :

Quel Front-end (sous windows) me conseillez-vous pour gérer 2 mame à la fois

Je sais que

Hidden Content

peut gérer 2 Mame, et pour les emu consoles tu peux en définir jusqu'a 4 différents par machine.

Il y a 2 heures, henrie4 a dit :

Je sais que

Hidden Content

peut gérer 2 Mame, et pour les emu consoles tu peux en définir jusqu'a 4 différents par machine.

Merci je vais voir ca

:what::what:   , les gars je remarque sur vos screenshot de mameui que personne n'a de folder catlist qui trie vos jeux par genre , vous vous tapez une liste de jeux en vrac de centaines ou de milliers de jeux :non: , prenez le folder catlist.ini :

Hidden Content

Dans votre dossier de mameui vous cherchez le dossier folders et y mettez le fichier catlist.ini , maintenant dans votre mameui à gauche il y aura un dossier nommé catlist avec tous les jeux trié par catégories (shoot,fight,race,puzzle....) , pour afficher que les jeux que vous avez vous filtrez avec custom filters: unavailable

note: le dossier catlist et ses sous dossiers des catégories peuvent-être modifiés dans mameui (clic droit et rename) ,

C'est un fichier de type texte ,si vous cliquez dessus (dans windows pas mameui) vous pouvez éditer le texte pour changer les noms des catégories ,on peut le faire dans mameui aussi , mais l’éditer en cliquant dessus et la seule façon de rajouter ou effacer des catégories

Un autre fichier à posséder pour mameui est nbplayer.ini , qui trie vos jeux par nombre de joueurs (ce mets dans folders comme pour catlist)

Hidden Content

Edited by Popeye

Il y a le hiscore qui a pas fonctionné chez moi , faut que je regarde ça de plus prés , dans le temps je l'avais sur un mameui + ou autre build custom , depuis j'ai Mameui64 ,vous faites comment exactement ??  

Edited by Popeye

up

Il y a le hiscore qui a pas fonctionné chez moi , faut que je regarde ça de plus prés , dans le temps je l'avais sur un mameui + ou autre build custom , depuis j'ai Mameui64 ,vous faites comment exactement ??