Guest Raph4

MAME & clones 0.226

MAME 0.219 set is coming for pleasuredome tracker...

I have already downloaded set 0.218 also i downloaded update packs 0.219. Nice :)

Edited by NoKey

Le 02/02/2020 à 18:20, Houb a dit :

- Xeno Crisis (megadriv softwarelist) added

- IRENA : Genesis Metal Fury - Prototype Demo 04 (megadriv softwarelist) added

- Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic/Sonic2/Sonic3 (megadriv softwarelist) added

- Sonic in Chaotix - Hack, Rev.2 (32x softwarelist) added

Salut HOUB,

Merci beaucoup pour la 0.218 d'ARCADE64, il est top :very-good:

Par contre concernant les jeux Megadrive (Xeno Crisis, IRENA, Sonic and Knuckles...) Ou est ce q'on peut trouver les ROMS ?

Merci d'avancepour ton aide,

@ plus

Séb

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à mettre Mameui64 ou Arcade64 en français.

Dans Options=>Directories=>Languages=> j'indique le chemin complet C:\ARCADE64_219\language\French

mais ça reste en anglais

J'ai également essayé de renommer le dossier \language\French en \language\English   mais ça reste toujours en anglais :(:

Il faut faire comment pour changer de langue ?

Merci

good evening who could help me

I have a MAME 0.220 up to date bios and games on retroarch which works except certain games like 1943 and 19xx I have this error messageMame.JPG.88f17e202316775389cdbaf6a4c05cb8.thumb.JPG.09ea7319b774d3355138c22d6f3ea596.JPG1782965341_Mame2.JPG.6097c4fc1bf05507066cc9756ef4b2c7.JPG.5b5b7988eada0298b5b4fe9cee2f72bd.JPG

Le 10/03/2020 à 19:34, sebamiga57 a dit :

Salut HOUB,

Merci beaucoup pour la 0.218 d'ARCADE64, il est top :very-good:

Par contre concernant les jeux Megadrive (Xeno Crisis, IRENA, Sonic and Knuckles...) Ou est ce q'on peut trouver les ROMS ?

Merci d'avancepour ton aide,

@ plus

Séb

Salut, désolé j'avais pas vu ton post... avec un petit mois de retard :

XenoCrisis : Lien commercial de ce jeu très récent en version rom Megadrive

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Irena : Free Prototype Demo 04

Hidden Content

Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic :

Hidden Content

Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 2 :

Hidden Content

Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 3 :

Hidden Content

Sonic in Chaotix - Hack, Rev.2 :

Hidden Content

Voilà :)

I have a special request. 

Can somebody help me with guwange? 

It is my only shmup where the sound sounds so weird. I know that some pcbs ain't dumped correctly. Does anybody have a solution. I also know that some game can be repaired with extern samples. 

Kind regards 

Il 14/4/2020 Alle 20:51, bactino ha scritto:

good evening who could help me

I have a MAME 0.220 up to date bios and games on retroarch which works except certain games like 1943 and 19xx I have this error messageMame.JPG.88f17e202316775389cdbaf6a4c05cb8.thumb.JPG.09ea7319b774d3355138c22d6f3ea596.JPG1782965341_Mame2.JPG.6097c4fc1bf05507066cc9756ef4b2c7.JPG.5b5b7988eada0298b5b4fe9cee2f72bd.JPG

Hello,

I stopped to use MAME core in RA because it has low performance compared to the genuine one.

I asked to the mamedev on GH and they told me they have nothing to do with the core version and also told me that the RA version have many features and options disabled or removed compared to what they ship.

CHEERs

il y a 2 minutes, nohero a dit :

Hello,

I stopped to use MAME core in RA because it has low performance compared to the genuine one.

I asked to the mamedev on GH and they told me they have nothing to do with the core version and also told me that the RA version have many features and options disabled or removed compared to what they ship.

CHEERs

Low performances?? Who care?? The 2003 mame version included in Retroarch is faster ? Ok but even if it uses 10% of your CPU instead of 20% ??

At this time a 15 year old computer can make nearly all the working games running at 100% with standard recent MAME releases.

Most of the "slow games" remaining are running slow even with an i7 and most of them doesn't work correctly anyway so you really don't care (and these games won't work better with MAME 2003 lol)...

So excepting if you are still using MAME on a Intel P4 you can't have poor performances with MAME.

Also emulation has been improved for many games with MAME the last 17 years : many systems are now perfectly working (even some made after 2003 ^^ ) and many bug were fixed. 

1 minuto fa, Houb ha scritto:

Low performances?? Who care?? The 2003 mame version included in Retroarch is faster ? Ok but even if it uses 10% of your CPU instead of 20% ??

At this time a 15 year old computer can make nearly all the working games running at 100% with standard recent MAME releases.

Most of the "slow games" remaining are running slow even with an i7 and most of them doesn't work correctly anyway so you really don't care (and these games won't work better with MAME 2003 lol)...

So excepting if you are still using MAME on a Intel P4 you can't have poor performances with MAME.

Also emulation has been improved for many games with MAME the last 17 years : many systems are now perfectly working (even some made after 2003 ^^ ) and many bug were fixed. 

With RA core version ( any MAME core ) Road Burners v1.04 works like shit here on my machine ( i7 4790k ).

In Standalone one ( the genuine one ) it works at 100% of speed without issues.

Same for San Francisco Rush 2049 and CART Fury.

I repeat, the RA core is not as good as the genuine one and I tested this!

Bonjour,

Si jamais quelqu'un aurait les 3 roms manquantes que j'ai pour HBMAME....

EDIT : Je les ai trouvé ....

Merci

Hidden Content

Edited by jawah

On 2-2-2020 at 6:20 PM, Houb said:

MAME 0.218 finally released today :)

Hidden Content

Here my own version of the full MAMEUI64 0.218 (Arcade+Home) 

Hidden Content

Some changes made in this build :

- CRT-Geom-Mod BGFX shaders included

- No-Nag (warnings and loading screen removed with skip system info)

- Final Fight 30th Anniversary Edition (3 players hack) added

- Primal Rage 2 fix added

- Neogeo resolution fix added

- Neogeo M68000 overclocked @ 16MHz

- Knights of Valour Super Heroes Plus (kovshp and clones) BGM fix/hack added

- Lords of Thunder (pcecd softwarelist) fixed

- Xeno Crisis (megadriv softwarelist) added

- IRENA : Genesis Metal Fury - Prototype Demo 04 (megadriv softwarelist) added

- Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic/Sonic2/Sonic3 (megadriv softwarelist) added

- Sonic in Chaotix - Hack, Rev.2 (32x softwarelist) added

Enjoy :very-good:

i just tried primal rage 2 when i start the game i get constant watchdog reset

i did press F2 + F3 to see what it does its  brings up the service menu but after that just watchdog reset

Hi I can not get Johnny Nero Action Hero to work with the latest mame 0.224. I get a red screen saying not working then i get a booting screen, then just a black screen and nothing. I have got the chd and rom. How did you get yours to boot please. Thanks for any help.

5 ore fa, reinsrus ha scritto:

It turns out that Johnny Nero: Action Hero is working on MAME 0.224! Yay!

I reported you, stop to say/write bs!

@erdoboy43 Yeah, because of the suicide battery (which helps the key stored into FPGA), the MAMEdevs (including Ryan Holtz) will bypass the FPGA decryption key in order to be Johnny Nero Action Hero playable on the upcoming MAME release (0.225).

Le 9.9.2020 à 01:25, reinsrus a dit :

@erdoboy43 Yeah, because of the suicide battery (which helps the key stored into FPGA), the MAMEdevs (including Ryan Holtz) will bypass the FPGA decryption key in order to be Johnny Nero Action Hero playable on the upcoming MAME release (0.225).

So...is it working in 0.225? its out!

It's reinsrus he's always posting bullshit. Just look at his post history he said next Teknoparrot will have Arctic Thunder there's been tons of updates since and it's not true, he's probably said 5 or 6 others that never happened too. This is all he does. Or maybe it's a bot. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Does anyone have Evil Night actually running here? I know it's slow and not up to speed but I'm having problems getting this game to work and was wondering if anyone could share their working version with the roms and chd files both?? Thank you very much.

On 8-8-2020 at 12:16 PM, Moksi said:

i just tried primal rage 2 when i start the game i get constant watchdog reset

i did press F2 + F3 to see what it does its  brings up the service menu but after that just watchdog reset

Anybody got Primal Rage 2 to run ,because it doesnt for me

6 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Does anyone have Evil Night actually running here? I know it's slow and not up to speed but I'm having problems getting this game to work and was wondering if anyone could share their working version with the roms and chd files both?? Thank you very much.

give a go at this clone and let me know 

Hidden Content

8 hours ago, sakis said:

give a go at this clone and let me know 

Hidden Content

Thanks for the link but it's the chd file I'm having problems with. I guess you are supposed to combine 2 different chd files into one and I can't seem to do it correctly. If anyone has the correct chd file that would be awesome. Thanks a million.

On 2020-11-06 at 11:11 PM, F.U.W.W. said:

There is no way to emulate that game properly, you can change the overclock values to make it more "playable" but the sound will give you a headache. Same thing with Total Vice, don't even bother.

Alors moi je comprend rien :)

Bonjour tout d'abord

J'aimerai jouer aux jeux NAMCO 246 : 

Hidden Content

sauf que MAME le demarre pas et le note en ROUGE....pourquoi?? comment faire svp?

Il y a 2 heures, POPO69 a dit :

Alors moi je comprend rien :)

Bonjour tout d'abord

J'aimerai jouer aux jeux NAMCO 246 : 

Hidden Content

sauf que MAME le demarre pas et le note en ROUGE....pourquoi?? comment faire svp?

70% des jeux sous mame ne fonctionnent pas ou mal...et celui la en fait parti...

Qui plus est vouloir faire fonctionner un jeu System 246...même avec le dernier des I9/Ryzen c'est IMPOSSIBLE...niveau PS2 en totalement software...c'est pas pour demain :/

Passe plutôt a PCSX2 avec RR V.

Edited by Backgamon

Il y a 2 heures, Backgamon a dit :

70% des jeux sous mame ne fonctionnent pas ou mal...et celui la en fait parti...

Qui plus est vouloir faire fonctionner un jeu System 246...même avec le dernier des I9/Ryzen c'est IMPOSSIBLE...niveau PS2 en totalement software...c'est pas pour demain :/

Passe plutôt a PCSX2 avec RR V.

c'est ce que je viens de faire :)

en faite le mode ARCADE me plait mieux...mais bon ...

J'ai une twin Battle gear 3 que je me suis entierement recablé avec ecran 27 et 2 pc dedans...j'ai mis M2 et M3 et je cherchais dans ce type...mais PS2 ira tout aussi bien avec la fonction ONLIN et partie en reseau...ca fait faire qq manip mais pas le choix!

merci pour ce retour....dommage qu'on emule des usine a gaz et que de vieux jeux comme ceux ci passent pas...;z l'epoque NAMCO etait soit disant a la pointe....ca ce justifie donc :)

il y a 16 minutes, POPO69 a dit :

c'est ce que je viens de faire :)

en faite le mode ARCADE me plait mieux...mais bon ...

J'ai une twin Battle gear 3 que je me suis entierement recablé avec ecran 27 et 2 pc dedans...j'ai mis M2 et M3 et je cherchais dans ce type...mais PS2 ira tout aussi bien avec la fonction ONLIN et partie en reseau...ca fait faire qq manip mais pas le choix!

merci pour ce retour....dommage qu'on emule des usine a gaz et que de vieux jeux comme ceux ci passent pas...;z l'epoque NAMCO etait soit disant a la pointe....ca ce justifie donc :)

A mon grand regret, MAME n'est pas conçu pour "jouer", mais pour préserver le maximum de système sur un ému.

Le fait qu'un jeu fonctionne est une sorte de "bonus", j'avais lu une interview la dessus il y a quelques années.

Dans le même style il y a aussi Demul...Sauf que la, Mettallic (développeur principal) me l'avait carrément balancé quand je demandais si une nouvelle version du pluginDX11 allait être disponible avec l'upscaling.

Mon principal reproche est qu'il n'utilise pas les GFX...que ce soit pour soulager le proco, voir encore mieux, upscalé la 3D.

Le 17/11/2020 à 17:33, Backgamon a dit :

A mon grand regret, MAME n'est pas conçu pour "jouer", mais pour préserver le maximum de système sur un ému.

Le fait qu'un jeu fonctionne est une sorte de "bonus", j'avais lu une interview la dessus il y a quelques années.

Dans le même style il y a aussi Demul...Sauf que la, Mettallic (développeur principal) me l'avait carrément balancé quand je demandais si une nouvelle version du pluginDX11 allait être disponible avec l'upscaling.

Mon principal reproche est qu'il n'utilise pas les GFX...que ce soit pour soulager le proco, voir encore mieux, upscalé la 3D.

MERCI

par contre du coup DEMUL c'est pareil ? pour toi l'emulation est mauvaise?

Il y a 4 heures, POPO69 a dit :

MERCI

par contre du coup DEMUL c'est pareil ? pour toi l'emulation est mauvaise?

Pour la Dreamcast cela va pas mal, c'est les trucs en plus ou cela bloque un peu(Atomiswave/naomie 1, 2 etc).

Tout les progres sur ces systemes sont avec un plugin DX11 ne gerant que le 1x, c'est du hard, mais plutot moche :(

Fin moi pour la DC je suis passé a Flycast via Retroarch:

Hidden Content

Edited by Backgamon