Jump to content

MAME 0.246 & clones


Guest Raph4

Recommended Posts

 
  • Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 
 
8 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

thx m8

so thx to u guys for trying to help with bezels, seems it wont work, tried everything , i have hundreds of working bezels in my collection, so im not going to go on about it . had a go didnt work, il move on now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

so thx to u guys for trying to help with bezels, seems it wont work, tried everything , i have hundreds of working bezels in my collection, so im not going to go on about it . had a go didnt work, il move on now.

didn't know you was having issues with bezels buddy this is my first time reading about it, my question to you is what frontend are you using to run mame games and if you do have bezels working what are the cfg file extention, the ones i use is .lay files with my bezel despite the one i sent you as it was when i downloaded it (.cfg) i convert my art to use my .lay bezel setup. if you need a mame pre setup i can send you one once i put one together if you like,just trying to help since it should be very simple,but if you have a bezel already working P.M. me the file and i will try to change the artwork to the wonderboy bezel for you  just make sure it's the same style bezel so transition will be simple and fast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
9 hours ago, Houb said:

petite capture wip :

unknown.png

 

:)

 

this looks superb m8 well done nice scanlines , I may have to defect lol

13 hours ago, `kingston Ramsey said:

didn't know you was having issues with bezels buddy this is my first time reading about it, my question to you is what frontend are you using to run mame games and if you do have bezels working what are the cfg file extention, the ones i use is .lay files with my bezel despite the one i sent you as it was when i downloaded it (.cfg) i convert my art to use my .lay bezel setup. if you need a mame pre setup i can send you one once i put one together if you like,just trying to help since it should be very simple,but if you have a bezel already working P.M. me the file and i will try to change the artwork to the wonderboy bezel for you  just make sure it's the same style bezel so transition will be simple and fast

ah yes, im just using an older version of mameUI . I have also the latest version of mame but it doesnt cope too well with 'goldenTEE golf, i have some games which require a certain version of mame, more often than not, its mame186 so very old version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • 3 weeks later...
 

Anybody that have killer instinct on mame 0.139 & have the chd to share ?   i  already tried archive org 

 

killer instinct appears to run better with that version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
9 hours ago, Moksi said:

Anybody that have killer instinct on mame 0.139 & have the chd to share ?   i  already tried archive org 

 

killer instinct appears to run better with that version

 

v140 is what you want. This site has the pre-packaged KI 1 & 2. Both work great: The Killer Instinct Project - Playing KI with MAME

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • 7zxkv changed the title to MAME 0.246 & clones
 
 
 
 

There is actually an standalone emulator made for killer Instinct 1 & 2 that runs pretty well, there is also another one for Primal Rage2 to run properly, I can't remember the names of them now but a google search should find them I would think.

58 minutes ago, joe555 said:

I could be wrong, but I think at one point yes, but now the newer versions have fixed and run good or better 

 

They do indeed 246 runs them well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
  • Create New...