Jump to content
F.U.W.W.

Cotton Rock n Roll

Recommended Posts

Thank you very much. I see a VHD and 2 bin files. How do I get this game running? I'm not sure how.

Edited by F.U.W.W.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Thank you very much. I see a VHD and 2 bin files. How do I get this game running? I'm not sure how.

Extract the .vhd files with 7zip ?

Not sure if you need the .bin files, check if extractable with 7zip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You select the GAME.EXE file In Teknoparrot

Edited by Wingchundub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you...got it working but now the problem is the actual game is HUGE...so huge that I only see the bottom left corner of the game taking up the entire screen and I don't see any size adjustments in the game settings screen. Does it run at a certain resolution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2022 at 10:09 AM, F.U.W.W. said:

Thank you...got it working but now the problem is the actual game is HUGE...so huge that I only see the bottom left corner of the game taking up the entire screen and I don't see any size adjustments in the game settings screen. Does it run at a certain resolution?

Anyone??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Anyone??

It helps if you give more information, such as monitor resolution used

Most games run natively at 1920x1080 and otherwise at 1360x768

My guess is you use a monitor with a resolution lower than 1360x768

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Onkel said:

It helps if you give more information, such as monitor resolution used

Most games run natively at 1920x1080 and otherwise at 1360x768

My guess is you use a monitor with a resolution lower than 1360x768

I'm using  4k tv but I can adjust it accordingly. I was just wondering what the resolution should be set at. I have been working alot lately and haven't had time to try it out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2022 at 6:17 PM, maabus said:

you need apm_86x.dll... other games need apm.dll

 

they can be found on the fist post of the All net P-ras thread.

archive:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 (

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
)
(apm.dll is in directory: APM_V1.04_internal_0\lib\apm.dll)

Where exactly do I place this file? I have it in my cotton rock n roll game folder and it still says it can't load apm_86.dll. I had it running the other day and today I go to finally play it and it says this.  Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Where exactly do I place this file? I have it in my cotton rock n roll game folder and it still says it can't load apm_86.dll. I had it running the other day and today I go to finally play it and it says this.  Any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind I got it running but the screen is still HUGE!!! I have the resolution set at 1080p but I can't get it to fit the screen properly. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×