dorminirko

[Arcade PC] House of the Dead: Scarlet Dawn (Sega ALLS UX)

2 hours ago, ark216 said:

Has anyone tested it with Demulshooter yet? (Talking about 2 Wii motes with a single Mayflash Dolphin bar using Touchmote).

Demulshooter is only adding outputs to the game atm. Jconfig still needs to be used.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

3 hours ago, ark216 said:

Has anyone tested it with Demulshooter yet? (Talking about 2 Wii motes with a single Mayflash Dolphin bar using Touchmote).

I think it possible. But as far as I know, you need to assign a lightgun to the stick axis gamepad.

454.png

Edited by dante3732

51 minutes ago, Chunkymutha said:

Demulshooter is only adding outputs to the game atm. Jconfig still needs to be used.

Hidden Content

Can you Elaborate this please? What sort of settings/configuration will be required in Jconfig to get the two Wii motes working on a single Mayflash Bar scenario.

9 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Can you Elaborate this please? What sort of settings/configuration will be required in Jconfig to get the two Wii motes working on a single Mayflash Bar scenario.

Sorry but I use two dolphin bars myself. 

I believe you have to use the dolphin bar in mode 3 with the nunchuck connected,or possibly via touchmote software. 

I have tried to use two wiimotes with one bar but I gave up and bought a second bar as it was much simpler.

I found configuration of the wiimote in mode 3 to be awkward. Also I found,using mode 2 of the dolphin bar is much better anyway, as the crosshair is smooth in movement.

When using mode 3 (to allow two wiimotes/one dolphin bar) the crosshair is jumpy when aiming in the centre area of the screen

Using two dolphin bars is a simple plug and play solution, which is always best in my opinion 👍

Bonjour à tous et merci pour ce merveilleux cadeau attendu depuis longtemps.

Par contre, personnellement, je n'ai jamais eu l'occasion de pouvoir tester ! amdaemon plante au lancement malgré tous les dumps que j'ai pu tester à droite à gauche....

7 hours ago, ark216 said:

I tested it with potentiometer guns and it works fine. I still need to check something, but it seemed to be working as intended as far as I could tell.

Il y a 2 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Par contre, personnellement, je n'ai jamais eu l'occasion de pouvoir tester ! amdaemon plante au lancement malgré tous les dumps que j'ai pu tester à droite à gauche....

bizarre ca car si tu a ce jeux et le jconfig ca marche nickel

il y a 36 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

bizarre ca car si tu a ce jeux et le jconfig ca marche nickel

Et pourtant....Je peux lancer le jeu via Hodzero-Win64-Shipping.exe mais aucune touche ne fonctionne...

J'ai essayé divers dumps sur le net et rien n'y fait...

Sur ton site, est-ce déjà configuré pour la souris ? Merci d'avance.

il y a 7 minutes, PsyKos a dit :

Et pourtant....Je peux lancer le jeu via Hodzero-Win64-Shipping.exe mais aucune touche ne fonctionne...

J'ai essayé divers dumps sur le net et rien n'y fait...

Sur ton site, est-ce déjà configuré pour la souris ? Merci d'avance.

non pas inclus mais si tu veux je peux te faire une archive deja avec jconfig qui fonctionne sur mon ordi , je veux seulement savoir si tu peux telecharger des fichiers de plus de 3 go pour savoir comment je fais mon archive

Hidden Content

tu decompresse ces fichier a cette emplacement la : House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn EXPORT\App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon

et tu lance le fichier amdaemon.exe ( si tu le peu renomme l ancien en amdaemon.exe.ori pour quand tu devras y jouer avec Teknoparrot

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

il y a 3 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

non pas inclus mais si tu veux je peux te faire une archive deja avec jconfig qui fonctionne sur mon ordi , je veux seulement savoir si tu peux telecharger des fichiers de plus de 3 go pour savoir comment je fais mon archive

Je viens de tester la version de ton site à laquelle j'ai rajouté le jConfig dédié et même erreur avec amdaemon qui plante. Je ne comprends pas...

Oui, je peux télécharger, j'ai un débrideur ;) Merci pour ton aide.

il y a 11 minutes, PsyKos a dit :

Je viens de tester la version de ton site à laquelle j'ai rajouté le jConfig dédié et même erreur avec amdaemon qui plante. Je ne comprends pas...

Oui, je peux télécharger, j'ai un débrideur ;) Merci pour ton aide.

je t ai donner les principale fichier de ma configuration , le joystick te sert a mettre les credit et lancer le jeux apres ca se joue a la souris

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

il y a 1 minute, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

je t ai donner les principale fichier de ma configuration , le koystick te sert a mettre les credit et lancer le jeux apres ca se joue a la souris

OK, merci, je vais réessayer avec tes fichiers pour voir. Pas de soucis pour essayer avec souris+manette. Merci

Il y a 4 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Y-a-t-il un message d'erreur ou la fenêtre se referme-t-elle directement ?

Tous les fichiers se trouvent bien dans App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon ?

il y a 5 minutes, neo.raizo a dit :

Y-a-t-il un message d'erreur ou la fenêtre se referme-t-elle directement ?

Tous les fichiers se trouvent bien dans App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon ?

Merci pour le retour. En fait, j'ai réinstallé VC++ AIO et le jeu fonctionne maintenant. Une mise à jour avait dû supprimer quelque chose.

Effectivement, il y avait un message d'erreur qui pointait donc vers un problème de DLL, résolu grâce à ça :

Hidden Content

Merci à tous pour votre aide et bon jeu ! Toujours au top ! :very-good:

5 hours ago, Chunkymutha said:

Sorry but I use two dolphin bars myself. 

I believe you have to use the dolphin bar in mode 3 with the nunchuck connected,or possibly via touchmote software. 

I have tried to use two wiimotes with one bar but I gave up and bought a second bar as it was much simpler.

I found configuration of the wiimote in mode 3 to be awkward. Also I found,using mode 2 of the dolphin bar is much better anyway, as the crosshair is smooth in movement.

When using mode 3 (to allow two wiimotes/one dolphin bar) the crosshair is jumpy when aiming in the centre area of the screen

Using two dolphin bars is a simple plug and play solution, which is always best in my opinion 👍

I had 2 wii mote bars but one of them recently malfunctioned. In order to use 2 Wii motes to a single dolphin bar you need to set it at mode 4 not mode 3 and then use the touchmote likewise.

Ok guys need help here. Connected my both Wiimotes with Dolphin Bar in Mode 4.Created a profile in touch mote for HOTDSD. Downloaded the new Demulshooter. Configured my Wiimotes respectively (For P1 and P2).But when I open the Jconfig Control menu to set the Start Buttons and I double click on with my mouse to set a "P1 Start" i get a "Joy2Axis +X1000" no matter what i do. This is the same for "Start P2". I cannot set my start buttons and hence i cannot proceed to start my game.

@argonlefou @tommiegunz help needed guys.

image.png.8dfa02206c7954f2870f6c2bc0dc501c.png

EDIT: I managed to fix that but i cannot see any cross hairs in the menu at all as if my wii motes movements aren't detected any clues? Even set the Joystick type to Xinput in Jconfig.

Edited by ark216

43 minutes ago, ark216 said:

Ok guys need help here. Connected my both Wiimotes with Dolphin Bar in Mode 4.Created a profile in touch mote for HOTDSD. Downloaded the new Demulshooter. Configured my Wiimotes respectively (For P1 and P2).But when I open the Jconfig Control menu to set the Start Buttons and I double click on with my mouse to set a "P1 Start" i get a "Joy2Axis +X1000" no matter what i do. This is the same for "Start P2". I cannot set my start buttons and hence i cannot proceed to start my game.

@argonlefou @tommiegunz help needed guys.

EDIT: I managed to fix that but i cannot see any cross hairs in the menu at all as if my wii motes movements aren't detected any clues? Even set the Joystick type to Xinput in Jconfig.

Sorry, I do not own any Wiimote or dolphin bar, and I'm not the one who made JConfig so I won't be of any help here...

Hello,

my cursor is not sync with the crosshair what can be the issue ?

I use the amdameon.exe and i change my scaling to 100% in windows...

Thanks for you're help !

54 minutes ago, argonlefou said:

Sorry, I do not own any Wiimote or dolphin bar, and I'm not the one who made JConfig so I won't be of any help here...

Your other scripts work well in Teknoparrot Gun Games using touchmote along with Dolphin bar and 2 wii motes. I thought you could give insight as to how to get it to work.

il y a une heure, bNj a dit :

Hello,

my cursor is not sync with the crosshair what can be the issue ?

I use the amdameon.exe and i change my scaling to 100% in windows...

Thanks for you're help !

You could try changing in game.ini :

[/Script/Hodzero.AppGameInstance]
DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice=1

il y a 3 minutes, neo.raizo a dit :

You could try changing in game.ini :

[/Script/Hodzero.AppGameInstance]
DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice=1

Thank you so much neo.raizo, that's the solution of my problem ;)

On 15/01/2022 at 3:38 PM, maximus69 said:

try the resolution 1920/1080 for playing this game manually in windows

Sorted and thanks.... I was running on a 720p screen on a Lindbergh cab and didn't think that would be a problem.  TBH I never thought about setting the desktop to a higher than native res.  Worked though and aiming is perfect.  Just to construct a resolution changing script now to automate. :) 

16 hours ago, Chunkymutha said:

Hidden Content

Can you aim properly in the menus with Demulshooter? 

Oh I see it's literally only for outputs so far. Have to wait for aiming.

Edited by JustinCredible81

Cant even get to run..........Application forced to close error 0xc700000b, help...... lot of my other games that used to work dont now (Tekken 7) have updated all packages

6 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Can you aim properly in the menus with Demulshooter? 

Oh I see it's literally only for outputs so far. Have to wait for aiming.

Not when you are using Wii motes in Mode 4.

Can someone check and let me know if this game is playable somehow using wii motes in mode 4 using touchmote.

Edited by ark216

Il y a 18 heures, PsyKos a dit :

OK, merci, je vais réessayer avec tes fichiers pour voir. Pas de soucis pour essayer avec souris+manette. Merci

ca fonctionne ou pas ???

1 hour ago, ark216 said:

Not when you are using Wii motes in Mode 4.

Can someone check and let me know if this game is playable somehow using wii motes in mode 4 using touchmote.

Yes it's playable.

Il y a 3 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

ca fonctionne ou pas ???

Oui, ça fonctionne, c'était un problème de Visual C++ comme indiqué plus haut ;)

Merci encore pour ton aide.