(Shmup) Dodonpachi Saidaioujou & Knuckles

CAVEDWELLERS

il y a 37 minutes, Hyperscorpio a dit :

Can someone find cheat codes of this game? Maybe it will unlock the Element Doll Extra Z-002 “Saya”.

“Saya”.png

Forget about Saya, she's X360 exclusive. 

Other than that: 

0C5F9B33: Invincibility Timer

0C5F9C57: Hyper Counter

0C5F9C63: Rank

0C5F9B77: Combo Gauge

0C5F9B7B: Also Combo Gauge, use toghether

0C5F9CF7: Bee Counter - Current Stage

0C5F9D23: Bee Counter - Universal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is amazing, much love to CAVEDWELLER.

And thanks to Byekitty for the patch, problem is xdelta keeps gives me magic number errors and won't apply it, is anyone is willing to upload their patched version someplace? 

The most respect.

hace 45 minutos, ponkers dijo:

This is amazing, much love to CAVEDWELLER.

And thanks to Byekitty for the patch, problem is xdelta keeps gives me magic number errors and won't apply it, is anyone is willing to upload their patched version someplace? 

The most respect.

i guess we will have to wait 4 months more :(

On 12/1/2021 at 6:07 AM, CAVEDWELLERS said:

Merry Christmas

To play, rename the linked zip file "dfkbl.zip" and run!

https://mega.nz/file/9083kALY#e9dT5icp7BuqciMJUPNQR5-CHpc9e_FtiXrhuqsPU1w

Thank you CAVEDWELLERS for this rom and I really enjoy the mod you did.:very-good:

On 12/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, ByeKitty said:

Thanks ByeKitty for the patch but I'm going back to the Knuckles version until April 2022!!!:bravo:

In case anyone wants, I got the latest mame and changed some settings, made a savestate for the game to open right at the title screen and used the bezels provided by Hyperscorpio, used prescale to get sharp pixels.
You might want to change the slider options > cpu overclock and blitter delay for accurate slowdowns, just need to figure out the settings.

You can also change between bezels, I used all images from the hyperscorpio psd.

https://mega.nz/file/FwVFVKjB#QiBXGodA6zGB_v-BHWaCBJBTzGOKZAZzkrhunEfGU-Y

I made a launch.bat, just run that.

Le 08/12/2021 à 15:43, redapocalypse a dit :

Forget about Saya, she's X360 exclusive. 

A Tiny hack to copy add a nother charather and change textures, plane, bombs, bullets it is possible, or we forget we can play KOF 98 hack with all the bosses already in power. 

Everything is possible. I can dream. 

Did you guys forget that Guwange Blue Version was ported from the XBOX360 Version in to MAME? 

kof2.png

unnamed.png

Edited by Hyperscorpio

il y a 27 minutes, Hyperscorpio a dit :

Did you guys forget that Guwange Blue Version was ported from the XBOX360 Version in to MAME?

If I remember correctly, it was not ported, just extracted (the rom was in the game).

Edited by Houb

Il y a 1 heure, Houb a dit :

If I remember correctly, it was not ported, just extracted (the rom was in the game).

Ok, but we need to try to add a new charather and add those xbox 360 textures. :what:

We need someone with experience. 

Voice, Textures and etc...

The game only selects her. One rom hack just for her. 

I know is not easy, but at least we need to try. 

Edited by Hyperscorpio

Looks like someone else beat me to it, I couldn't upload these the other day as my connection kept dropping in the storm :P

But this is a compiled MAME bezel pack of Hyperscorpios bezels that you can just change between them in the video options.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xdb8ssbr2eh8u8t/ddpsoj+mame+bezels.rar/file

Il y a 6 heures, titchgamer a dit :

Looks like someone else beat me to it, I couldn't upload these the other day as my connection kept dropping in the storm :P

But this is a compiled MAME bezel pack of Hyperscorpios bezels that you can just change between them in the video options.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xdb8ssbr2eh8u8t/ddpsoj+mame+bezels.rar/file

Even if Aya is not ingame, you can add it as bezel, every file was ripped off on xbox360 iso. :very-good:

Here's Cave Bezels made by me too.

Cave.zip

Edited by Hyperscorpio

On 12/9/2021 at 9:46 PM, lofi1048 said:

In case anyone wants, I got the latest mame and changed some settings, made a savestate for the game to open right at the title screen and used the bezels provided by Hyperscorpio, used prescale to get sharp pixels.
You might want to change the slider options > cpu overclock and blitter delay for accurate slowdowns, just need to figure out the settings.

You can also change between bezels, I used all images from the hyperscorpio psd.

https://mega.nz/file/FwVFVKjB#QiBXGodA6zGB_v-BHWaCBJBTzGOKZAZzkrhunEfGU-Y

I made a launch.bat, just run that.

This is popping a lot of virus warnings, but so far as I can tell, it's either the batch file causing it, which is benign and not a virus at all, or that you left the patching tools in the rom zip. Either way, thank you!

Edited by ponkers

On 10.12.2021 at 4:06 PM, Houb said:

Hi, what is the blue version of Guwange excactly? Is it the dual stick 360 arrange version? In Mame I only see the normal version and special version, whatever that is. Greets

Edited by Harrier

• Fox changed the title to (Shmup) Dodonpachi Saidaioujou & Knuckles