emulate58

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI - Taito Type X3 Multi - [JVS] [FASTIO] [1080p] [v4] NEWEST VERSION

Il y a 12 heures, Onkel a dit :

Is it in EFI mode ?
Disable it ?

Where to do this on the Bios please

8 minutes ago, Helicoy said:

Where to do this on the Bios please

Unique per BIOS

Set to legacy mode ?

As This  TTX3 is not  UEFI  i don't see this one for boot in  ,i add Batocera Bootable HD compilation and i'm able to boot  ( UEFI OS  WD )

IMG_20211004_110221_704.jpg

IMG_20211004_113549_470.jpg

Edited by Helicoy

Maybe your computer does not have legacy mode

Model of computer ?

There's another incompatibility:

IF your System calls for bootx64.efi you will only be capable of install Windows 10 and above.

Older OSs use bootia32.efi instead. Newer Systems don't call for bootia32.efi anymore. .efi files are located in your install media, in the \efi\boot folder.

Il y a 4 heures, Onkel a dit :

Maybe your computer does not have legacy mode

Model of computer ?

There's another incompatibility:

IF your System calls for bootx64.efi you will only be capable of install Windows 10 and above.

Older OSs use bootia32.efi instead. Newer Systems don't call for bootia32.efi anymore. .efi files are located in your install media, in the \efi\boot folder.

Yes i found Legecay mode Enable for USB ...Strange , i'm able to make work this compilation on my Asus Rog G20 and can't on my ASUS G21 ////

I let it down as it work fine with the Bios of my Asus G20 i5 , But the Control Panel with Joystick and Buttons that are connect to the USB encoder Brooks don't work fine with this compilation ...only Joystick work no Buttons at all . Does someone know What coul dwork for a PC to use Joysticks and Buttons to be able to play with all games as a Fast I/O with TTX3 please .I read that with Fast I/O connection to TTX3 all games on this compilation could works ,hope to be able to do the same with a PC .

Other things , Does the Two players mode is possible for those games like SFV , Tekken and others ?

Thank you for your support , i just discover this compilation and it is damn good !!

Edited by Helicoy

Il y a 22 heures, davkilik a dit :

Hi murray!

Possible to use this version on original Vewlix in 720P ? 

Thanks for this good job :)

Your Vieliw panel control with Joystick and buttons are in Jamma connection ? To make work all games with Arcade Controls they need to be with Fast I/O i read onside the Menu games.

I have a question was this ever extracted for use with the attract mode frontend I noticed in a couple pics that attractmode was displayed in the upper corner but wasn’t sure and if so is their a link to the extraction version I didn’t see one on the first page 

43 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

I have a question was this ever extracted for use with the attract mode frontend I noticed in a couple pics that attractmode was displayed in the upper corner but wasn’t sure and if so is their a link to the extraction version I didn’t see one on the first page 

This system already runs on Attract Mode. It's running Attract Mode with the Artfate front-end.

If you want the front-end you can download the image and mount it using OSFmount on Windows or just mount it in Linux and grab the files you want. We never put it up for download on it's own but if you Google for it you can find all the files for the front-end.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:59 PM, chevytechguy23 said:

really wanted this to work with sega original i/o driving , I am running this in an outrun 2 cabinet but can't get  the driving games to work?  and help is appreciated   

You're using the wrong multigame. Driving games work with a control pad, nothing in this is going to make it work with your Sega driving IO unless you write a wrapper that interprets the JVS commands and converts them to direct input. This image will not do what you want it to. Buy an XBOX One Game Pad or a pc steering wheel and enjoy driving games.

On 9/23/2021 at 4:37 AM, murray said:

I made P4 ultimax work by going into the folder running jconfig and saving the settings again, it's possible i may have screwed around with some other settings, but i did make it work in the end and it had something to do with jconfig settings for that game, just can't remember exactly what i did.

It'll be the registry settings. Some NXL games require their own registry settings to be created and they won't run if it's not done, since this version was redone from scratch we must have missed it. You should be able to fix this by going to Jconfig and setting the game to have individual settings and then saving it back to the registry. After that it should work.

Il y a 4 heures, Helicoy a dit :

Your Vieliw panel control with Joystick and buttons are in Jamma connection ? To make work all games with Arcade Controls they need to be with Fast I/O i read onside the Menu games.

Hi,

My Vewlix use fast IO but this not my question.

Can i use this multi on an screen in 720P ?

Edited by davkilik

7 hours ago, davkilik said:

Most games yes, some will have issues.

Did anyone notice serious framerate issues with Guilty Gear Xrd when fighting against Baiken in 1080?

Another game that gives framerate issues is Samurai Shodown Tenkaichi on AtomiWave.

Il y a 8 heures, davkilik a dit :

Hi,

My Vewlix use fast IO but this not my question.

Does someone know what kind of control panel ( Joystick + Buttons ) could work correctly with this compilation ? There is certainely a kind of encoder USB that could work or an other system maybe ?

interfaz-brook-universal-fighting-board.jpg

a keyboard encoder like a I-pac would work I guess.

You just have to make sure the keys match.

The advantage of the I-pac is you can program the keyboard inputs to match the ones used on this release, but there's probably other cheaper encoders out there available as well.

Anything with x-input (like a brook UFB) and you'd have to go trough something like joy2key or xpadder.

I'm thinking about moving from FAST-IO to brook UFB as not to have to unplug the boards when I switch from consoles to TTX3. I haven't had the time to do so yet.

If it work with Brook as i'm thinking it could be great for PC users in this case .

Sometimes it won't boot easily and that's boring , it is a No UEFI boot ,SE System ?

17 hours ago, Helicoy said:

If it work with Brook as i'm thinking it could be great for PC users in this case .

Sometimes it won't boot easily and that's boring , it is a No UEFI boot ,SE System ?

it is a pc ,it can connect xbox or other joysticks ,so brook is also ok .

Il y a 18 heures, yaoese a dit :

Does it is important that the hard drive is SSD ? mine is USB but not easy to boot ...

Are older games suppose to work without configuration? Like CPS1,2, and 3. I’m able to configure the controls for newer games like ES3 and TTX games and make them work but for some reason I can’t make the older games work. 

Converting to uefi boot requires several steps
Not very difficult but not easy either

1, use diskgenius to convert the last partition to the primary partition
2, backup the contents of the save partition, then delete this partition with diskgenius
3, cmd command with mbr2gpt to convert this multi drive to gpt, this is the official document

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

4, still use diskgenius to create the save partition, and assign a disk letter to the converted ESP partition, such as X: 
5, use bcdboot under cmd to rebuild Windows system boot, bcdboot E:\Windows /s X: /f UEFI (here E is muilti's system partition)
6,now you can try to boot with uefi,tested u disk boot is ok

Il y a 19 heures, cngdxd a dit :

Converting to uefi boot requires several steps
Not very difficult but not easy either

1, use diskgenius to convert the last partition to the primary partition
2, backup the contents of the save partition, then delete this partition with diskgenius
3, cmd command with mbr2gpt to convert this multi drive to gpt, this is the official document

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

4, still use diskgenius to create the save partition, and assign a disk letter to the converted ESP partition, such as X: 
5, use bcdboot under cmd to rebuild Windows system boot, bcdboot E:\Windows /s X: /f UEFI (here E is muilti's system partition)
6,now you can try to boot with uefi,tested u disk boot is ok

you mean to use this with Artax V4 multi ? to be able to boot easily from a PC ?

15 hours ago, Helicoy said:

you mean to use this with Artax V4 multi ? to be able to boot easily from a PC ?

cover ttx multi v4 disk to uefi!

many branded PC only have UEFI, do not have legacy bios mode!

Any chance someone can make the wheel art for the APM3 Games? I just added most of them. Thanks in advance 

5 hours ago, ssphaneuf said:

Any chance someone can make the wheel art for the APM3 Games? I just added most of them. Thanks in advance 

Can you tell us how well they run? I'm especially interested in Virtua Fighter.

i've not played for extended periods of time, so i can't really say. but the short testing i did ALESTE works good, Guitly gear strive has some slow downs but is playable  Puyo works good, umi hawasie works good. goonya is kinda laggy but playable. pengo works good. rolling gunner works good

Don't expect VF5, or DOA to work at all. 

Le 08/10/2021 à 05:22, yaoese a dit :

What kind of Arcade controlers most of you use on your arcade Build please connected on the Taito X3 X4

6 hours ago, Helicoy said:

What kind of Arcade controlers most of you use on your arcade Build please connected on the Taito X3 X4

i understand that it works with the TTX3 Fast i/o. that's what i use on my cab. Xbox 360 controller with dongle or wired, and JVS i/o from sega. I have a pras 3 with Sega i/o but have not tested it on that machine yet.