emulate58

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI - Taito Type X3 Multi - [JVS] [FASTIO] [1080p] [v4] NEWEST VERSION

NOTE

IF YOUR TTX3 HAS A NON 660GTX VIDEO CARD, MAYBE YOU UPGRADED TO A 680GTX OR A 780GTX, OR EVEN IF IT HAS A 660GTX AND IT IS NOT THE STANDARD ONE

YOU MUST SET GPU SCALING IN THE NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL AND YOU MUST ADD THE 3 CUSTOM RESOLUTIONS IN THE README. YOU SHOULD CHECK THAT THESE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT FOR YOU. IT IS IMPORTANT

WHEN YOU USE ANY VIDEO CARD THAT IS NOT THE ORIGINAL 660GTX, WINDOWS WILL RESET THESE SETTINGS EVERY TIME IN THE NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. YOU NEED TO SET THESE OPTIONS TO WHAT WE WROTE IN THE README FILE SO GAMES WILL WORK CORRECTLY FOR YOU. YOU ONLY NEED TO DO IT ONE TIME AND IT STAYS CORRECT. IF YOU CHANGE VIDEO CARD AGAIN IT WILL RESET AND YOU NEED TO DO IT AGAIN.

artax ttx3 mega multi v4 release thread

torrent file download is here

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TORRENT MIRROR

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

~~WHAT IS THIS~~
This is a multigame arcade image. It is designed to run on a Taito Type X3 hardware unit with either FASTIO or JVS IO board. It's built to work out of the box with the standard TTX3 unit that has the I5 cpu and 660gtx GPU. It will work on other computer systems, and most games are playable with a keyboard, but a  lot of the games are configured to exit via key combos that come from the IO boards. Most games you will play fine with a keyboard only, but you will need to ctrl+alt+del process kill or alt+f4 a few of the games if you aren't using FASTIO or JVS. The image is built on Windows 10 LTSC. You need to write this image to a 1TB SSD and then you boot from the SSD. You don't install this on Windows, it's already done for you, just write the image and then boot from it.

~~WHAT WILL YOU NEED~~
- A computer or TTX3 unit with a JVS/FASTIO IO board. If you're using a computer you will want the internal io card from the TTX3
- XBOX 1 Gamepad, keyboard and mouse for games that require it.
- Arcade cabinet?
- 1TB SSD Drive
- 1080p Screen(a lot of games will work on 720p screens, some won't, just try it and see what happens)
- NO CARD READER REQUIRED

2 of the persons previously working on this will take a break from now as they no longer have time to dedicate to this project, so it's only 1 person for now. the project is not abandon, progress for adding games will be slower than before as we were 3, and are now 1 but i'll do my best. the last month has been very intensive working hours to get all this updated and games added. thanks to everyone who has helped and offer testing assistance.

if you want to donate as a thanks for this project the XMR/monero address (starts 84 ends in NZ) is in the readme. we have hosting until the end of august, at which point we will need to start paying for hosting again, it's not a large amount (less than 10 euro/mo) but we are ok until end of august. if you have a seedbox you can offer to host this, we can get around that cost, send me a message if you do and we can chat. sftp access will be required and around 500-600gb space. or if you can make a mirror then please make a mirror and host. donate is not necessary, we will continue to work on this without donations.

artax mega multi v4 is up to 580ish games now. a lot of stuff is fixed from the previous version, post here if you find any issues but read the readme first to see if your issue is answered in there. if you want lindbergh games, read the readme, you will see how to enable them in there.

teknoparrot gun games don't work unless you setup your controls. the is not something we can avoid because it uses unique device id from your system for each mouse so we can't pre-setup this for you. maybe you can make guns work instead with teknoparrot if you have them. you can also make a steering wheel work with teknoparrot driving games if you have one, just change configure the controls in TP. joystick also work for teknoparrot games, star wars after burner etc.

we added a little bonus of cuphead game. you will need to use all controls and exit game combo (ESC) to bring up the menu. it works ok and the game is awesome. also demul mouse fix reported for no mouse connected, easy hide mouse cursor and easy enable mouse cursor and some more!

enjoy!

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

11.jpg1.jpg13.jpg

Edited by emulate58

Can't wait to try it.  Thanks to everyone who worked on this!

Hello 

Can I use this image in windows pc ????

Can I use deamon tools to extract it ????

OK no answer 😒 

I will ask another question 

How to write the image to external hard drive and run the games from the drive???

Can any one tell me how write image and use it in my pc ?

4 minutes ago, subhi said:

OK no answer 😒 

I will ask another question 

How to write the image to external hard drive and run the games from the drive???

Can any one tell me how write image and use it in my pc ?

On 21/07/2021 at 8:13 PM, emulate58 said:

but read the readme first

Instructions are in the txt file you can just download the text file from torrent and read about it.

Just got around to installing this Multi on my PC with JVS IO. Most games work fine with JVS in exception of some ttx/ttx2 games. I think it's due to the way it's launched.... My plan is to edit/fix by having the game use a different launch (teknoparrot or allrgh). Does anyone know how the a3x files work? How does the code look like? I want to replace and edit how some of the non working JVS games launch and use different launcher so I can continue to enjoy the JVS controls. I notice all games launching with Teknoparrot works fine. It's only some that use nesicaunlocker/Jconfig show an issue where JVS would stop working after a few key strokes.

This is a post using translation software.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the great work.

I found the following symptoms that seem to be problems.

The image of RAYFORCE on the menu screen is wrong, it's for RAYSTORM.
Also, the screen of Left 4 Dead Survivors is enlarged, you can only see part of the screen, and you can't seem to quit the game.

allrgh does not work very well when you run it from autoit script and it use the IO wrapper, allrgh will block the keycode from the io, we tried to make allrgh work properly with several games that require it to use but it is difficult.

please write the game name that is not working for you and i will check it to confirm if this game does work properly with the factory TTX3 system and jvs. it is possible that some games will not work properly with a different system. it is very important to write the video card type you are using as well if you are having a problem with a game. amd cards will not work with some games because of the coding for nvidia cards. if some games won't work then i will fix them for all user and then put out an update for v4.1 with some fixes.

anican are you using jvs io or fast? are you using the standard ttx3 system or another pc system with left 4 dead?

if anyone is having any problems, please write the following information to help me test it.

GAME NAME - IO TYPE - TTX3 or OTHERPC type.

i can try to fix any problems for all user.

1 hour ago, anican said:

This is a post using translation software.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the great work.

I found the following symptoms that seem to be problems.

The image of RAYFORCE on the menu screen is wrong, it's for RAYSTORM.
Also, the screen of Left 4 Dead Survivors is enlarged, you can only see part of the screen, and you can't seem to quit the game.

left 4 dead test is working properly for  me ttx3 standard unit with 660gtx. exit works and no enlarge on screen.

left4dead jvs = game works and game exit  combo works

left4dead fastio = game works and game exit combo works

i will look at the rayforce image.

This is running on a fully unlocked Es3 system (unlocked bios, basically a pc with IO controller).

2700k I7

GTX 760 GPU

Original JVS IO on ES3

Almost everything runs perfect in exception of a small few games. The games post and runs however the JVS portion of some of the few listed below doesn't seem to take the JVS commands. Keyboard commands work fine but not through JVS IO. Wondering if other users with TTX3 original IO have any issues with these games using JVS? Thank you in advance for your help and support.

-TTX2-
BlazBlue-ChronoPhantasma - JVS controls dont work. Keyboard works fine.
Persona 4 - Ultimate Mayonaka Arena - JVS Controls works for first couple seconds and then stops. Keyboard works fine.

-TTX3-
BlazBlue Central Fiction - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.

-Ring-
Guilty Gear - Xrd - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.
Guilty Gear - Xrd Rev2 - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.

Hi i have a problem with the custom resolutions.

I get a pink glitch screen whenever i click test after setting the resolutions.

i can press left and enter on the keyboard to save the custom resolution.

but when i run the game, it has a green glitch screen. both alien extermination and block king ball shooter exhibits these problems.

curiously, operation ghost works fine even when i have the pink screen when i set the custom resolution.

if  i dont set the custom resolution, operation ghost doesnt look right but alien extermination works but with the wrong aspect ratio.

block king throws up the direct3d error.  star trek voyager and contra evolution works without the custom resolution but its in windowed mode while silent hill arcade kicks back to the frontend. if i set the 1440x1080 custom resolution, star trek, contra and silent hill works full screen but in the green glitch screen.

update: i fixed the 1440 games by setting them to 640x480 in teknoparrot. i disabled framelimiter for contra evolution as well.

for star trek voyager, even after setting up the buttons, i get stuck at the 2 rocket logo screen. can't start the game in 640x480 or 1280x960. it works in 1440x1080 but the drawback is it's in windowed mode.

the only problem custom resolution game is block king ball shooter. I can't try any lower resolution as it's not using teknoparrot. the root cause of the pink screen needs to be found to fix it.

i am using an ungraded graphics card in my ttx3 instead of the stock 660gtx. i can set the custom resolution in the older v3 multigame. maybe this v4 uses a different display driver that causes the pink screen issue?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by darkgunsou86

34 minutes ago, deuceduzit said:

This is running on a fully unlocked Es3 system (unlocked bios, basically a pc with IO controller).

2700k I7

GTX 760 GPU

Original JVS IO on ES3

Almost everything runs perfect in exception of a small few games. The games post and runs however the JVS portion of some of the few listed below doesn't seem to take the JVS commands. Keyboard commands work fine but not through JVS IO. Wondering if other users with TTX3 original IO have any issues with these games using JVS? Thank you in advance for your help and support.

-TTX2-
BlazBlue-ChronoPhantasma - JVS controls dont work. Keyboard works fine.
Persona 4 - Ultimate Mayonaka Arena - JVS Controls works for first couple seconds and then stops. Keyboard works fine.

-TTX3-
BlazBlue Central Fiction - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.

-Ring-
Guilty Gear - Xrd - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.
Guilty Gear - Xrd Rev2 - JVS controls does not work. Keyboard works fine.

my system is running taito type x3 with all original hardware and dmac io card, the io board i am using is the sega jamma io board number 838-13683-93 rev b. it is connected via the usb port on the dmac io card.

image.png.21552d83120c5d1ec754ce160729c41f.png

TTX2

BlazBlue-ChronoPhantasma - this game work perfect with jvs  both player 1 and player 2 all 4 buttons and game exit combo works ok for me.

Persona 4 - Ultimate Mayonaka Arena - this game work perfect with jvs  both player 1 and player 2 all 4 buttons and game exit combo works ok for me.

TTX3

BlazBlue Central Fiction - this game work perfect with jvs  both player 1 and player 2 all 4 buttons and game exit combo works ok for me.

RING

Guilty Gear - Xrd - this game work perfect with jvs  both player 1 and player 2 all 5 buttons and game exit combo works ok for me.

Guilty Gear - Xrd Rev2 - this game work perfect with jvs  both player 1 and player 2 all 5 buttons and game exit combo works ok for me.

jvs is working perfectly on those games for me on the original taito type x3 hardware and the above jvs io board. the jvs keyboard io software was not coded by us but it was coded to work for the taito type x hardware, if it works for other hardware like the es3, and the io works through the es3 io system then that is great to hear but it's very difficult to troubleshoot this setup because we don't have the hardware here. if i owned the hardware i could test it out for you but i don't so it is difficult.

please check the below 1,2,3

1.are you using SSD?

2.if you ctrl+alt+del>task manager when the game is running do you see fastio.exe running?

3.when you run the game and it is running with keyboard connected, try ctrl+alt+del>task manager>alt+f>enter>notepad.exe>enter (this will make notepad start)

now with notepad open and the game open in the background try to press buttons on the cabinet and see if there is typing into the notepad. p1 buttons should write qweasd the io program should be running and you should be able to type letters into the notepad by pressing buttons. this will determine if the problem is the io program not running or if the game is not accepting the key presses from the io software. sometimes the game will close if you press alt+tab between them, just try another game that is not working if it happens.

20 minutes ago, darkgunsou86 said:

Hi i have a problem with setting the teknoparrot mouse buttons.

whenever i click on the empty lines to set the buttons, the mouse cursor will get boxed in to an invisible window and I can't click on the save settings option.

I can use the keyboard to exit the menu but the button settings wont be saved.

i have this problem when i use teknoparrot on my pc as well.

does anyone know what causes this problem? it is really annoying as I cant set any buttons for the gun games and this makes them unplayable.

thanks

when you click empty line, tp will capture the mouse cursor and lock into box until you press the button you want to use then it will release the mouse cursor. then click save blue button at bottom. just try to map 1 key in the game and see if it will work try to map 1 player start to a button and see if this will let you save. if this doesn't work maybe try the teknoparrot thread someone from there might know. i have never had this problem on tp on pc or ttx3 image. you don't need to change any game settings in tp for ttx3 image you just need to map the keys.

7 hours ago, emulate58 said:

when you click empty line, tp will capture the mouse cursor and lock into box until you press the button you want to use then it will release the mouse cursor. then click save blue button at bottom. just try to map 1 key in the game and see if it will work try to map 1 player start to a button and see if this will let you save. if this doesn't work maybe try the teknoparrot thread someone from there might know. i have never had this problem on tp on pc or ttx3 image. you don't need to change any game settings in tp for ttx3 image you just need to map the keys.

I am still locked into the box after pressing a button and the line shows the set button. i had to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the windows options menu and click cancel to get out of the box.

problems i found so far:

wangan midnight 5 have the E0505 network disconnection error and E2212 STR PCB Link error

sega dream raiders is stuck in the controller adjustment screen. i can't calibrate or exit the screen.

Edited by darkgunsou86

Le 2021/7/24 à 午後2時44分, emulate58 a dit :

left 4 dead test is working properly for  me ttx3 standard unit with 660gtx. exit works and no enlarge on screen.

left4dead jvs = game works and game exit  combo works

left4dead fastio = game works and game exit combo works

i will look at the rayforce image.

Thank you for your answer.

I am using MODEL402 (replaced with 680GTX) and MODEL404 (660GTX) of TTX3. (Using a FullHD monitor)
I found an improvement, once I start the game and unplug the monitor cable (HDMI or VGA) from the VGA card and plug it back in, it displays correctly, but when I start the game again, it returns to normal.
If I try to run the game on a 4K compatible monitor, the game seems to run at 4K resolution, but even in that case, the image is enlarged at first.

---------------------------------------

Update below.
If the EDID contains more than 2K information, it will not be displayed correctly. (Example: When connected to a 4K monitor)
However, for some reason, setting the EDID to 1080P on a converter that only supports up to 2K did not work when using a 4K monitor.
When connected to a native 2K monitor, it was displayed without any problem.
It's a mystery.

Edited by anican
I've changed the environment.

I am using an SSD. And yes, fastio.exe is running. Something is odd with those games. Once launched it fails to accept fastio commands. If I exit the game I can control everything through JVS (fastio) again. It only happens when I run those games (would work for a few seconds during intro and then drop off, one thing I do notice is while the game is running if I Alt Cntl Del into notepad no keys are being picked up and fastio.exe is still running in task manager). I went ahead and ordered an JVS input card for a ttx2, I'll install it and retest when it gets here. There is also a possibility that it could be the actual IO interface on the Noir cab I am running. It's a Namco IO...

I will mention though that in V3 of the image none of the ttx3 games worked with JVS at all. V4 somehow got alot of games working but still a few mentioned in previous post that would not take the jvs pass-through key binding.

In the meantime I have a jvspac2 I just remapped the keys and everything works perfect. Thanks again for your response and help 

Just to report that everything works great for me.  Great job!   Was a different version of Windows 10 used than the one in V3?   I had resolved the issue with shutdowns for all the games (including the newer TTX3 ones), but still had an issue with MAME and Demul games shutting down after 25-30 minutes.  Happy to report that seems to be fixed now with V4.  I've been playing for two days and not a single random shutdown!

Thanks for the work, really enjoying testing this out! The issue I've found is when I quit a game in JVS mode, I lose input for JVS controls (keyboard still works fine). I'm using a stock TTX3 with a 660 card.

Any ideas, thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, amstrick said:

Thanks for the work, really enjoying testing this out! The issue I've found is when I quit a game in JVS mode, I lose input for JVS controls (keyboard still works fine). I'm using a stock TTX3 with a 660 card.

Any ideas, thanks everyone!

i have not seen this issue, with my jvs io type that i posted above jvs works properly for games when i exit. which type of io are you using? are you using this is on a cabinet that has a sub io board like a vewlix or a namco noir?

8 hours ago, GTO77 said:

Just to report that everything works great for me.  Great job!   Was a different version of Windows 10 used than the one in V3?   I had resolved the issue with shutdowns for all the games (including the newer TTX3 ones), but still had an issue with MAME and Demul games shutting down after 25-30 minutes.  Happy to report that seems to be fixed now with V4.  I've been playing for two days and not a single random shutdown!

thankyou! same windows 10 version but the newest rollup patch has been applied to v4 not to v3. shutdown issue for v3 was caused by king of fighters mira. v3 image was working fine until we try to add kor mira using game loader allrh game and this game did something to the operating system to make it have all kinds of issues. after we added this game and it performed the reboot the system started rebooting where it wasn't rebooting before. this is part of the reason why v4 operating system had to be completely rebuilt from fresh again, there was something wrong in the v3 windows install (we spent so many hours trying to fix this before we decided to just reinstall). this issue does not exist in the v4 operating system, v4 operating system is clean. reinstall for the operating system is a lot of work, many games don't work at first and you have to go and run each one of them and set jconfig/rconfig registry settings and wrapper settings. we will never reinstall the operating system from now, i can't do this much work for 1 person, it will take months. i will just build on top of v4 from here.

happy to hear it's working for you :very-good:

11 hours ago, deuceduzit said:

I am using an SSD. And yes, fastio.exe is running. Something is odd with those games. Once launched it fails to accept fastio commands. If I exit the game I can control everything through JVS (fastio) again. It only happens when I run those games (would work for a few seconds during intro and then drop off, one thing I do notice is while the game is running if I Alt Cntl Del into notepad no keys are being picked up and fastio.exe is still running in task manager). I went ahead and ordered an JVS input card for a ttx2, I'll install it and retest when it gets here. There is also a possibility that it could be the actual IO interface on the Noir cab I am running. It's a Namco IO...

I will mention though that in V3 of the image none of the ttx3 games worked with JVS at all. V4 somehow got alot of games working but still a few mentioned in previous post that would not take the jvs pass-through key binding.

In the meantime I have a jvspac2 I just remapped the keys and everything works perfect. Thanks again for your response and help 

i think this issue is caused by the namco noir io system? this is a strange issue, especially with the persona game because the other persona game works ok? and this is the same game engine, very similar game. the jvs io wrapper for the menu, and the jvs io wrapper for the menu is the exact same wrapper for those games you listed it is the exact same exe file. somewhere in your io chain something is causing this to block. if i had this io here i could test for you but i do not so i really can't help any more for this issue. for best results you really need to use the ttx3 dmac io card and the io board that works with this dmac card. if you can get it working on another system, that is excellent but it may have some issues. if fastio.exe is still running but you are not getting and key press in notepad, something in the io chain is blocking it. if running on a non ttx3 system and a small amount of games are not working properly, you might just have to accept that this is just a thing that cannot be fixed without a lot of troubleshooting. i would say buy ttx3, or just use your jvspac and smile that the multi works on your es3.

strange issue because the exe file used on your trouble game list is exact same exe file for io as the menu runs. not a copy of the exe wrapper it is the exact same exe, so if you can trigger a problem with the controls in the game, you should be able to duplicate this problem in the menu system as well. if just the game loses input but the notepad still works then this would show that it is the game problem, but you said you lost the input for notepad as well and the fastio.exe is still running, this is very strange and almost like the io software has crashed but remains open. you can try 1 thing. when the game is running and you lose the io controls, ctrl alt del>kill fastio.exe>then goto e:\system\am\ and run fastio.exe from this folder and see if this makes the io control start working again. the game must stay running during this process. it is possible there is some communication from the namco io that causes the io software to stall or hang.

if you have no jvs in v3, this will be com port mapping issue, nothing else. nothing else changes from v3 to v4 for this to happen for you. please note that we didn't own the ttx2 fastio card so have not tested this card with the multi, only the TTX3 dmac fastio card has been tested. the jvs software was written for ttx2 though so it should work. i hope it works for you.

19 hours ago, darkgunsou86 said:

I am still locked into the box after pressing a button and the line shows the set button. i had to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get into the windows options menu and click cancel to get out of the box.

problems i found so far:

wangan midnight 5 have the E0505 network disconnection error and E2212 STR PCB Link error

sega dream raiders is stuck in the controller adjustment screen. i can't calibrate or exit the screen.

if you are getting the same teknoparrot issue with your pc and the ttx3 then what item is common between the 2? i don't have this issue ever but you have the issue on 2 completely different system. is there any item of hardware that you are using the same between the 2 systems? mouse? keyboard? screen? i don't know what the cause but it has to be something common.

wangan 5 e0505 error = the game requires an internet line to start. you must have the internet connected for wmmt5 to start. there is another issue with this game that i just found, to play this game you must goto teknoparrot, goto game settings, set to run in terminal mode and then boot the game 1 time. then exit and uncheck the run in terminal mode option and the game will load correct. if you don't do this step the game will get past the e0505 error but the game will hang at the searching terminal information on bootup. i will fix this for next version.

sega dream raider works fine for me = you use service and test to control calibrate menu, p1 start to select and you need to set all your controls in teknoparrot to control guns and buttons before you run this game. calibrate screen and the game works fine for me.

19 hours ago, darkgunsou86 said:

Hi i have a problem with the custom resolutions.

I get a pink glitch screen whenever i click test after setting the resolutions.

i can press left and enter on the keyboard to save the custom resolution.

but when i run the game, it has a green glitch screen. both alien extermination and block king ball shooter exhibits these problems.

curiously, operation ghost works fine even when i have the pink screen when i set the custom resolution.

if  i dont set the custom resolution, operation ghost doesnt look right but alien extermination works but with the wrong aspect ratio.

block king throws up the direct3d error.  star trek voyager and contra evolution works without the custom resolution but its in windowed mode while silent hill arcade kicks back to the frontend. if i set the 1440x1080 custom resolution, star trek, contra and silent hill works full screen but in the green glitch screen.

update: i fixed the 1440 games by setting them to 640x480 in teknoparrot. i disabled framelimiter for contra evolution as well.

for star trek voyager, even after setting up the buttons, i get stuck at the 2 rocket logo screen. can't start the game in 640x480 or 1280x960. it works in 1440x1080 but the drawback is it's in windowed mode.

the only problem custom resolution game is block king ball shooter. I can't try any lower resolution as it's not using teknoparrot. the root cause of the pink screen needs to be found to fix it.

i am using an ungraded graphics card in my ttx3 instead of the stock 660gtx. i can set the custom resolution in the older v3 multigame. maybe this v4 uses a different display driver that causes the pink screen issue?

1.jpg

2.jpg

pink glitch is possibly custome resolution not properly supported by the display. is this a tv? tv does not support a lot of custom resolution modes like the computer screen does. if this is a tv can you test this on a computer lcd if you have one.

ghost recon is running 1080p, the custom resolution is just required for the game to talk to the driver and internal render correctly. this game  is a pain to get to work with the correct ar and render at 1080p

direct3d error on these games = custom resolution is either not set correctly in nvidia control panel or the display is reporting to the video card that the mode is not supported by the display.

if you need to change the resolution of any of these games you need to learn what the original resolution is and try to run it at the original resolution. if you want to use a custom resolution to work on your tv then you need to understand what the ar is for the custom resolution and just try a more standard version of this. example 4:3 16:9 or something like that. lindbergh is not as easy as some other games though. to make lindbergh work with the multi menu and enter/exit, the way these games work with TP it is difficult to get it to work on a different resolution. all 3 of these games work for me on my ttx3 404 with 660gtx and 680gtx. i am using computer monitor 1080p 60hz with dvi and with hdmi connector. i have tested both connector and all 3 of these games work. i have asked 1 more person who also has the 680 video card to test these games and for him this is also working correctly.

i can only ask that you try to test with a clean write of the image, on a computer monitor, after second boot set gpu scaling, set the 3 custom resolutions that is needed and then see if the problem still exists.

1 hour ago, emulate58 said:

i have not seen this issue, with my jvs io type that i posted above jvs works properly for games when i exit. which type of io are you using? are you using this is on a cabinet that has a sub io board like a vewlix or a namco noir?

I'm using JVS through a Sega Type 4 IO in a P-Ras 3 cabinet. I'll attach a picture of the IO. It is also worth mentioned that for some reason I didn't have this issue in V3.

SegaType4IO.jpg

Edited by amstrick

38 minutes ago, amstrick said:

I'm using JVS through a Sega Type 4 IO in a P-Ras 3 cabinet. I'll attach a picture of the IO. It is also worth mentioned that for some reason I didn't have this issue in V3.

SegaType4IO.jpg

thankyou, this information is very very helpful. the add coin code was added to the jvs io between v3 and v4 so the io software is different.

please test this for me, does the issue occur if you run ring-caldrius or ttx3-sf5 or es3-tekken7

test the 3 games for me and see if these games will trigger the jvs to stop working when you game exit or if the jvs will still work after exit. the 3 games use the old io with no add coin code update. just a thought of what it could be that caused the issue.

Il y a 11 heures, amstrick a dit :

SegaType4IO.jpg

In the picture, it looks like it is connected to the USB-IO port, not the JVS-IO port.
To communicate via JVS, you need to connect the JVS port of TTX3 to the Type B port of the IO board.

13 hours ago, emulate58 said:

thankyou, this information is very very helpful. the add coin code was added to the jvs io between v3 and v4 so the io software is different.

please test this for me, does the issue occur if you run ring-caldrius or ttx3-sf5 or es3-tekken7

test the 3 games for me and see if these games will trigger the jvs to stop working when you game exit or if the jvs will still work after exit. the 3 games use the old io with no add coin code update. just a thought of what it could be that caused the issue.

Your idea was correct. With those 3 games I am able to exit and still use JVS. Any idea of a workaround to get it working with other games? Thanks!

Edited by amstrick

2 hours ago, anican said:

In the picture, it looks like it is connected to the USB-IO port, not the JVS-IO port.
To communicate via JVS, you need to connect the JVS port of TTX3 to the Type B port of the IO board.

The JVS port is in the upper right. When I took that picture, I had nothing plugged in. I am well aware of which port is JVS, I use it all the time.

Edited by amstrick

Hi 

Thanks for the Work on this one!!.

I do have some issues I could use help with:

Tekken 7 R2 - FAST IO - TTX3  I map controls in j or r config (cant remember which one is used) only coin, start and D pad work, none of the H K, L K , H P, L P buttons works which is very weird..

Star Wars Battle POD - FAST IO - TTX3 I map controls to Arcade joysticks (works for Mach whatever) and for some reason game does not boot at all. I get a momentary window and thats it. I would like to avoid using an xbox gamepad for any games as this is running on a G-Balance Arcade cabinet.

Cuphead - FAST IO - TTX3. Just does not boot similar to Star Wars Battle Pod.

Initial D Stage 4 - FAST IO - TTX3. Setting Wheel sensitivity to super low (4 or 5) works best buy when trying to drift the car goes wild in to donuts.. any tips here ?

Useful tip: Configure Dolphin emulator for TVC to utilize your NVIDIA GPU to ensure it runs well, set to full screen :) 

Thank you in advance!.

5 hours ago, amstrick said:

Your idea was correct. With those 3 games I am able to exit and still use JVS. Any idea of a workaround to get it working with other games? Thanks!

i send you a dm please read

11 minutes ago, voidsickness said:

Hi 

Thanks for the Work on this one!!.

I do have some issues I could use help with:

Tekken 7 R2 - FAST IO - TTX3  I map controls in j or r config (cant remember which one is used) only coin, start and D pad work, none of the H K, L K , H P, L P buttons works which is very weird..

Star Wars Battle POD - FAST IO - TTX3 I map controls to Arcade joysticks (works for Mach whatever) and for some reason game does not boot at all. I get a momentary window and thats it. I would like to avoid using an xbox gamepad for any games as this is running on a G-Balance Arcade cabinet.

Cuphead - FAST IO - TTX3. Just does not boot similar to Star Wars Battle Pod.

Initial D Stage 4 - FAST IO - TTX3. Setting Wheel sensitivity to super low (4 or 5) works best buy when trying to drift the car goes wild in to donuts.. any tips here ?

Useful tip: Configure Dolphin emulator for TVC to utilize your NVIDIA GPU to ensure it runs well, set to full screen :) 

Thank you in advance!.

if you do not want to use joypad then i cannot help with the game that will require this. if you can make it work then that is great but i cannot help with this because these games require analogue control.

tekken 7 works ok for me and many other user. there is no need to map control it is already mapped to work. i just tested this game again and ask another user and it works ok for both of us.

star wars require joypad with analogue

cuphead works ok for me. i can use on 660gtx and 680gtx and this game work ok.

initial d 4 controls are buggy on teknoparrot. this game has very sensitive controls. i cannot fix this. i want to remove this game from the system as this is not payable but the other person who make this multi said no. teknoparrot buggy control and i cannot fix. play id5 this one is better. i will remove id4 from next version.

dolphin is already be configured for use with the nvidia gpu and full screen. i test this on 2 different system with 660 and 680gtx video card and i don't have the problem where the gpu is not set to utilize and not full screen.  did you change the setting from the default image?

I have finished testing the multigame and it is much better than the previous version.

the only problems i found other than the ones mentioned before are only for 3 TTX2 games.

Chase HQ 2   IO ERROR:libraly and network system error
Chaos Code   Windows cannot find Launch.a3x error
KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A   Reset to frontend

A note for people using 4K TVs. It seems like certain Full HD games have problems when it is played on 680gtx upgraded TTX3 even with 1080p resolution set in the Nvidia control panel. The games are Left 4 Dead Survivors, Initial D 7, Initial D 8 & Lindberg Full HD games. The images are zoomed in as they might be rendering at 4K resolutions in a 1920x1080 screen. For Lindberg games running on Teknoparrot, I set the resolution for as 1280x720 to fix them. Exceptions are Virtua Tennis 3 (hardcoded Full HD). The rest don't have resolution settings in Teknoparrot so there is nothing i can do. I don't have a 1080p monitor screen to try it on to see if the games work properly. I might try it on a 1080p TV as I don't want to swap the graphics card back to 660GTX.

Edited by darkgunsou86

On 23/07/2021 at 9:47 AM, arcadeforty said:

Instructions are in the txt file you can just download the text file from torrent and read about it.

Hello

I wrote image to hdd hard drive 2tb because when I tried with 1tb the balena etcher program gave the hardwire its too small so I bought 2tb hdd to write the Image😩 but ....

After I launch the system on my pc 

I tried to run games but when I launch any game it give Black screen and comeback again to main menu the games not run all the systems can any one help me please 🙏