Athlonazu385

Cruis'n Blast Files Ubuntu/Linux (Switch Convert)

We are very excited about Cruis'n Blast being released for the Nintendo Switch this fall! Because it's a Switch exclusive then the Arcade Version would be cool for emulation like XGames Snowboarder. Cruis'n Blast has been built under Ubuntu 14.14.3 LTS Linux OS so the file formats are much different compared to Snowboarder. So I'm here to release the Dump of Cruis'n Blast with every single folder which is readable and ready to be Dehasped and it's I/O Board Cracked. THIS IS NOT THE 2020 UPDATE where they removed the Lamborghini's from the game so this is the last version to have them. The files here are Blast Version 1.27

Download:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Keep in mind it is large in file size!

Edited by 7zxkv

hace 1 minuto, blache dijo:

qu' est ce qu'il faut pour que le jeu puisse tourner ?

you need a decrypted game.exe plus the dongle (cracked) plus extract the files from the hard drive of the game

When we talk about vehicles..does switch version have the same quantity of vehicles as of 2020 update of this game plus some more made exclusively to switch port?

So in the switch vs arcade ver battle🙂

in my humble opinion the arcades graphics r better and more realistic 

nevertheless playing it on switch is fun and the extras r great too

still hoping to see the arcade ver on tp eventually supported by there elf loader

good day to us all

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, Cbeluz40 said:

Does it boot for you every time? My computer is not as strong as yours only 16 gb ram and only 1650 GTX i5-9300H, trying to figure out if that's why sometimes it crashes at the 2nd loading screen, other times it will work. I'm also using Ryujinx latest. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

hace 29 minutos, JustinCredible81 dijo:

Does it boot for you every time? My computer is not as strong as yours only 16 gb ram and only 1650 GTX i5-9300H, trying to figure out if that's why sometimes it crashes at the 2nd loading screen, other times it will work. I'm also using Ryujinx latest. 

Yes it works normal, every time I start it opens normal...