CiTrON

[Arcade PC] ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.

15 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

I thinked that last jconfiguration posted at First Page was able to do work these three games... In readme notes It say so

For virtual fighter eSports map 8 buttons button 8 is start I'm also on the latest update maybe try mapping more buttons for the other 2 games you mentioned and try I don't have them

Edited by joe555

Also noticed in doa6 in test menu you have to use keyboard arrows to move around and enter to select as well it messes with your desktop icons and taskbar

Il y a 3 heures, joe555 a dit :

Also noticed in doa6 in test menu you have to use keyboard arrows to move around and enter to select as well it messes with your desktop icons and taskbar

how to go in test mode?

18 minutes ago, strider973 said:

how to go in test mode?

Click test exe  instead of the game exe in the readme it tells you how to enter the test menus as well as what files you need

Edited by joe555

il y a 23 minutes, joe555 a dit :

Click test exe  instead of the game exe in the readme it tells you how to enter the test menus as well as what files you need

i clic gametest.exe that do nothing

Edited by strider973

9 ore fa, joe555 ha scritto:

For virtual fighter eSports map 8 buttons button 8 is start I'm also on the latest update maybe try mapping more buttons for the other 2 games you mentioned and try I don't have them

I have mapped more buttons but nothing to do...It starts but does not allow  to me to use other buttons to play It... instead Kashiori does not allow to start while Goonya starts but does not allow to choice the modality..I hope someone May help me

APM3 System Emulator Version 1.1 Fix

:ddl: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
:ddl:

pwd: 123

- Optimization for Kasiori game and added one more button for Rolling Gunner

PS: Read the readme.txt and add the files from the misc folder if necessary.

Special Thanks

[ PEON ] - For helping with data analysis

FlyBit - JConfig developer

En 19/11/2021 a las 12:49, Rex2573 dijo:

I have mapped more buttons but nothing to do...It starts but does not allow  to me to use other buttons to play It... instead Kashiori does not allow to start while Goonya starts but does not allow to choice the modality..I hope someone May help me

That's the same issue I'm having with apm3 games and jconfig. The mapped controls don't get 'hooked'. Some buttons (i.e. player 1 key) work in a bunch of games, cause those are the game's default keys that work also without jconfig. There's some issue, but I don't know if it's Os dependant (Windos 10 vs 8 vs 7).

My resolution is set to 1080p but for some reason Senjin Aleste displays only half the screen or so. I've tried forcing a resolution in the latest teknoparrot but it makes no difference. Has anyone experienced this?

I’ve tested and
on fighting cl apm3 with jc the game crashes on the continue screen(thanks bootleg)

and with tp it works 

Edited by R.R.Z.

42 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

I’ve tested and
on fighting cl apm3 with jc the game crashes on the continue screen(thanks booleg)

and with tp it works 

Do you think will release a resolution patcher for Dengeki  Bunko my friend? In low resolution Is amazing but at 1080 or higher has orrible sprites

Edited by Rex2573

3 ore fa, Sky25es ha scritto:

That's the same issue I'm having with apm3 games and jconfig. The mapped controls don't get 'hooked'. Some buttons (i.e. player 1 key) work in a bunch of games, cause those are the game's default keys that work also without jconfig. There's some issue, but I don't know if it's Os dependant (Windos 10 vs 8 vs 7).

Yes above all Goonya and V fighters Esports in my case

Dengeki Bunko - Fighting Climax APM3 Edition

There is no sound, has someone solved this problem?

3 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Do you think will release a resolution patcher for Dengeki  Bunko my friend? In low resolution Is amazing but at 1080 or higher has orrible sprites

My friend patches r always great but

sadly there r games that there is no

patches for them yet

but never lose hope for it

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, LongnPlay said:

Dengeki Bunko - Fighting Climax APM3 Edition

There is no sound, has someone solved this problem?

Gotta use the file that citron uploaded the first one it has the fix for to and jconfg 

il y a 3 minutes, Bootleg a dit :

Gotta use the file that citron uploaded the first one it has the fix for to and jconfg 

I put the saveData.bin file into the game folder, but still no sound. I'm using TP

Anyone here has a fix for kasiori full screen on the new version 1720?

it displays both on tp and jc only windowed and I prefer not to use external programs

for full screen 

Edited by R.R.Z.

7 hours ago, LongnPlay said:

I put the saveData.bin file into the game folder, but still no sound. I'm using TP

I get no sound with fighting climax_apm3 with TP but I do with jconfig was wondering if anyone has the original exe they could post I updated and overwrite original before saving

1 hour ago, joe555 said:

I get no sound with fighting climax_apm3 with TP but I do with jconfig was wondering if anyone has the original exe they could post I updated and overwrite original before saving

both .exe's are ver 2.32 we don't know the difference maybe balance patch not sure

Il y a 8 heures, joe555 a dit :

here you go i made a link for you not gonna be up long buddy

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv
add file to post (7zxkv)

5 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

here you go i made a link for you not gonna be up long buddy

Hidden Content

Thank you download it much appreciated

2 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Thank you download it much appreciated

you're welcome

15 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Anyone here has a fix for kasiori full screen on the new version 1720?

it displays both on tp and jc only windowed and I prefer not to use external programs

for full screen 

With JC this way it works, create a shortcut to the game's executable, right-click and select properties, in target after kasiori.exe put -popupwindow.

8 minutes ago, sk8t said:

With JC this way it works, create a shortcut to the game's executable, right-click and select properties, in target after kasiori.exe put -popupwindow.

Thanks 

Edited by R.R.Z.

52 minutes ago, sk8t said:

Thanks alot 

hey, could be just me

but when i boot up koihime version 3, my computer makes a weird noise - anyone else encounter this?

Guilty Gear Strive

um happening? or teknoparrot? for arcade? its on windows , but arcade version be better

2 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

Guilty Gear Strive

um happening? or teknoparrot? for arcade? its on windows , but arcade version be better

It works already, use jconfig ...

On 9/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, CiTrON said:

Hidden Content

I’m trying to figure out if there’s a difference between apm3 edition and ringede 2

the ver is 2.10 on both and the old 1

res can be upscaled even to 4k

So I think fighting cl and gg rev 2 r

basically the same games on 2 different 

systems🤔

HOW CAN I PLAY SENJI ALESTE ON MY PC?THE GAME DOESN'T SHOW THE WHOLE PICTURE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT ---IT JUST NO RESPONSE !!

无标题.png

无标题1.png

25 minutes ago, cyclotron01 said:

HOW CAN I PLAY SENJI ALESTE ON MY PC?THE GAME DOESN'T SHOW THE WHOLE PICTURE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT ---IT JUST NO RESPONSE !!

Are you F'n blind ???

Probably !!!