CiTrON

[Arcade PC] ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.

6 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Anyone noticed any changes between kasiori old(1643)and new(1720) versions

I know the new 1 only displayed windowed on tp but any significant contents added?

i didnt even test the update due to it being Window mode

Edited by Bootleg

8 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

i didnt even test the update due to it being Window mode it works i just havent played it

Yeah and it’s the same size as the old 1

the update unity engine 1.00.01 was compiled with the screen "windowed" flag instead of "fullscreen" (old one) :

private void Update()
{
    if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.L))
    {            
        Screen.fullScreen = FullScreenMode.Windowed;
    }
}

if you change the new globalgamemanagers file with the old one it returns fullscreen, but obviously the game does not start because the calls to the modules change ..

Edited by hippopippo

1 hour ago, hippopippo said:

if you change the new globalgamemanagers file with the old one it returns fullscreen

Thanks for the info 

Edited by R.R.Z.

38 minutes ago, hippopippo said:

the update unity engine 1.00.01 was compiled with the screen "windowed" flag instead of "fullscreen" (old one) :

private void Update()
{
    if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.L))
    {            
        Screen.fullScreen = FullScreenMode.Windowed;
    }
}

if you change the new globalgamemanagers file with the old one it returns fullscreen, but obviously the game does not start because the calls to the modules change ..

thanks alot time to update the files 

Anyone here knows of any progress made with soul reverse(decreption/playability)

and also with the playability of wonderland wars?

Edited by R.R.Z.

After checking with tp 661 both versions of kasiori 

the old 1643-has 3 choices in full screen and the new 1720 has 2 choices and only windowed 

so unless I’m missing something here I think the best choice is the older 1

good day to us all

Edited by R.R.Z.

13 minuti fa, CiTrON ha scritto:

more updates today =D

image.png.1b74c12a6d0989272ee0100ad3b43c91.png

with j configuration my friend

8 hours ago, CiTrON said:

more updates today =D

Great news although it seems like mostly minor bug fixes 

we r all still waiting for ggs 1.01 update from 16/9 that add a significant contents💪

Edited by R.R.Z.

Il y a 1 heure, Onkel a dit :

OMG what a great movie of the 2019 version the song are the same of what we have

you saw the number of cars available and also the number of races is 11 in this video

you saw the number of cars available and also the number of races is 11 in this video.................

7 minutes ago, soso92 said:

you saw the number of cars available and also the number of races is 11 in this video.................

Version 2.30.00 with offline dongle (at 40 seconds in video) :very-good:

We will see what time will bring :ennuyeux:

Just tested blazblue ctb with tp 663

works awesome
Thanks to tp devs as always for all the hard work for the community👍

Edited by R.R.Z.

someone has the link to BLAZBlue: Cross Tag Battle 1.5 for what I have here is 2.0 and it's not working, thankful.

3 minutes ago, Cbeluz40 said:

someone has the link to BLAZBlue: Cross Tag Battle 1.5 for what I have here is 2.0 and it's not working, thankful.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

hace 1 minuto, TomW1972 dijo:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

thanks

38 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Dengeki bunco fighting climax supposed to be playable to

Yes it works with tp 664 without sound for me 

for u as well?

EDIT: Ignore below. Got it working. Seems like it wouldn't save due to weird characters in the folder path? Kinda weird, but fine now.

I'm trying to get Otoshu DX to work, can anyone help me with how JConfig works? I downloaded JConfig and the APM3 dlls, put them in the same folder as the Otoshu DX .exe, and then am I supposed to just configure in JConfig and then run the Otoshu exe? The game boots, but nothing I set in JConfig does anything, and when I go back into it all the bindings I set/etc are changed back to default (ie nothing)

It seems like arrow keys work for the directions and Z is button 1, but I can't change it and it isn't something I actually set up. Just works that way in game.

Edited by kyletwentytwo

Does BLazblue tag battle APM3  have story mode or cpu gamplay?

do we still just play training mode ?

Edited by tommiegunz

6 hours ago, kyletwentytwo said:

EDIT: Ignore below. Got it working. Seems like it wouldn't save due to weird characters in the folder path? Kinda weird, but fine now.

I'm trying to get Otoshu DX to work, can anyone help me with how JConfig works? I downloaded JConfig and the APM3 dlls, put them in the same folder as the Otoshu DX .exe, and then am I supposed to just configure in JConfig and then run the Otoshu exe? The game boots, but nothing I set in JConfig does anything, and when I go back into it all the bindings I set/etc are changed back to default (ie nothing)

It seems like arrow keys work for the directions and Z is button 1, but I can't change it and it isn't something I actually set up. Just works that way in game.

ill have to make a video of this again later. this only works with touch screen but u can mapp a controller it seems to require both i havent played it for awhile though.

9 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Does BLazblue tag battle APM3  have story mode or cpu gamplay?

do we still just play training mode ?

Same as nxl2 version but with more characters 

15 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Same as nxl2 version but with more characters 

thanks for the info buddy it's a shame it's come to games being like this or just 1player i love arcade games way better than PC Games but now PC games seem to give you a better experience because of all the arcade game restrictions we have now i hate seeing games like this that can't function without online play and that should be optional

6 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

thanks for the info buddy it's a shame it's come to games being like this or just 1player i love arcade games way better than PC Games but now PC games seem to give you a better experience because of all the arcade game restrictions we have now i hate seeing games like this that can't function without online play and that should be optional

I agree 

but in the beginning of the vs cpu fight option if u press a long start you’ll see a menu

with a few options with difficulty changes included it gives a small taste of the fight and how colorful 

and great this game is

it isn’t like story mode but it’s worth trying 

Edited by R.R.Z.

slt les gens quelqu un sais comment changer la resolution a cotton rock n roll avc teknopparot ou en jconfig ou reshade je c est pas comment faire mon ecran et en 1280x720 et le jeu ducoup TV noir hdmi sur l ecran.. ca me fais?! 

je suis obliger forcer le bureau win en 1920x1080 (pas super) et la ca fonctionne..puuff comment faire?

BlazbleuCrossTagbataille parreil avc TP.

Edited by animal59

5 hours ago, Bootleg said:

ill have to make a video of this again later. this only works with touch screen but u can mapp a controller it seems to require both i havent played it for awhile though.

I have an actual P-Ras machine, so it's perfect, just like the arcade 🤣

1 hour ago, eljose said:

does this version work in TP ??

Yes mate, absolutely it works perfect at 1080p

Il y a 4 heures, tommiegunz a dit :

So that means that there is no game mode against the computer .... It's really bad and too bad

Le 22/06/2021 à 13:11, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

il est pas mal le sega world drivers championship mais chez moi ca rame legerement , du coup j ai mis le fichier sur mon site avec le fichier json inclus dans l archive 

seul chose que je cherche c est la touche pour quitter le jeux

j ai trouve c est comme idz il faut appuyer sur le 1 et quitter le systeme

Bonjour,  on me demande 1credit dans le jeu et j'ai suivi toutes les consignes avc le fichier .ini 

J'ai fais tout ce qui m'était demandé pour les adresses ip. Est ce qu'il me manquerait des fichiers essentiels au bon fonctionnement du jeu ? Je reste bloqué à insert coin. Pourriez vous m'aidez svp?