CiTrON

[Arcade PC] ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.

1 hour ago, animal59 said:

salut merci je savais pas c est cool !!pourai tu partager ou me dire quoi ecrire mes .ini sont vide j aimerai aussi changer la resolution ...

Try this

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

il y a 21 minutes, MartiB a dit :

Try this

Hidden Content

au top !!!super merci beaucoup ton aide:very-good::very-good:

17 hours ago, Houb said:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1420-shader-crt-multifonction-kick-ass-looking-games/?do=findComment&comment=115381

;)

when trying to use this i get this error when the artwork loads up and game freezes "senxin_aleste_apm3.exe not responding''

il y a 4 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

when trying to use this i get this error when the artwork loads up and game freezes "senxin_aleste_apm3.exe not responding''

Sad... But I think I know why... Can you try this other one and keep me informed?

Hidden Content

Yep its working now i have the game in vertical mode 100% FullStretch

I do a quick movie

I try in .ini

CabView]
ExeName=senxin_aleste_apm3.exe
FullStretch=1
PortraitMode=1
Rotate180=1

I can't have this like in your screen

Hidden Content

41 minutes ago, Houb said:

Sad... But I think I know why... Can you try this other one and keep me informed?

Hidden Content

thx this runs it great i used the d3d9.dll from alpine racer to get it working but this is much better now i gotta figure out how to setup my controls to play i see it crashes if i use jconfig or tp when using this launcher as the .exe

9 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Yep its working now i have the game in vertical mode 100% FullStretch

I do a quick movie

I try in .ini

CabView]
ExeName=senxin_aleste_apm3.exe
FullStretch=1
PortraitMode=1
Rotate180=1

I can't have this like in your screen

Hidden Content

start the game a press home button on your keyboard and scroll down and check this box "bezel overlay"

il y a 50 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

démarrez le jeu, appuyez sur le bouton d'accueil de votre clavier et faites défiler vers le bas et cochez cette case "superposition de lunette"

Nice thank youafter some adjustments I think now it's perfect

Thank you again Houb for your work :very-good::very-good:

I need your help for running Virtual Fighter esport
I use OS windows 7 64Bit, I try so many 20 times but Teknoparot still show "Failes to run the process" same problem with ALESTE

I don't know what file is missing, Please help me to solve this bad luck

1.jpg

Il y a 11 heures, welovegame a dit :

I need your help for running Virtual Fighter esport
I use OS windows 7 64Bit, I try so many 20 times but Teknoparot still show "Failes to run the process" same problem with ALESTE

I don't know what file is missing, Please help me to solve this bad luck

1.jpg

right-click on the game's .exe file, then go to properties, compatibility, and see if the option run as administrator is enabled.

If it is, disable it. Every time I tried to run a game with this option enabled, this error occurred.

EDIT

In the case of Virtua Fighter ssports I just copied the files "apm.dll" and "apm_x86.dll" into the folder "vf5fs" and selected the file "vfes.exe" instead of "eve.exe" in the Teknoparrot settings.
6186d58f0f251_Semttulo.png.aac3cef8d8623b3e3fc43fa60c40d15c.png

Edited by LongnPlay

9 hours ago, LongnPlay said:

right-click on the game's .exe file, then go to properties, compatibility, and see if the option run as administrator is enabled.

If it is, disable it. Every time I tried to run a game with this option enabled, this error occurred.

EDIT

In the case of Virtua Fighter ssports I just copied the files "apm.dll" and "apm_x86.dll" into the folder "vf5fs" and selected the file "vfes.exe" instead of "eve.exe" in the Teknoparrot settings.
6186d58f0f251_Semttulo.png.aac3cef8d8623b3e3fc43fa60c40d15c.png

Still not work, so sad

hace 1 hora, welovegame dijo:

Still not work, so sad

updating to windows 10 is the only option unfortunately (SEGA ALLS UX uses as windows 10 embedded os)

I can’t get it to run n my pc as well I heard my pc should have been enough to run it at least on medium/low settings 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 hours ago, EMULINETRASH619 said:

updating to windows 10 is the only option unfortunately (SEGA ALLS UX uses as windows 10 embedded os)

Ok i will try thanks so much

Has anyone who had the problem with getting ALESTE running in true fullscreen been able to fix the problem?  I've tried a number of settings in the various config.txt files in the folders (both root and windata/resource), used Reshade's Shader CabView v4 (2021-11-04) and tried creating a GameUserSettings.ini in the folder, to no effect.  I can't seem to get the game to run in either Windowed mode or full fullscreen.  It runs, but only occupies about 3/4 to 2/3 of the screen.  Settings for other aspects can be changed (like displaying the number of frames) and I can get the cabinet effects running, but cant figure out how to get it to take up the full monitor. 

4 minutes ago, CaptPeachfuzz said:

Has anyone who had the problem with getting ALESTE running in true fullscreen been able to fix the problem?  I've tried a number of settings in the various config.txt files in the folders (both root and windata/resource), used Reshade's Shader CabView v4 (2021-11-04) and tried creating a GameUserSettings.ini in the folder, to no effect.  I can't seem to get the game to run in either Windowed mode or full fullscreen.  It runs, but only occupies about 3/4 to 2/3 of the screen.  Settings for other aspects can be changed (like displaying the number of frames) and I can get the cabinet effects running, but cant figure out how to get it to take up the full monitor. 

You should be able resize the game from the reshader.ini or inside the game using the home button on your keyboard inside the game My screen was over sized and I had to manually shrink it down to fit my screen now it’s playable in full view 

il y a 32 minutes, tommiegunz a dit :

Vous devriez pouvoir redimensionner le jeu à partir du reshader.ini ou à l'intérieur du jeu en utilisant le bouton d'accueil de votre clavier à l'intérieur du jeu Mon écran était surdimensionné et j'ai dû le réduire manuellement pour l'adapter à mon écran maintenant il est jouable en plein écran 

J ai le meme souci je suis obliger de definir la résolution sur  Windows 1920x1080 au lieu de 3860x2640 sinon g pas de fullscreen et le reshade imposible non plus de redefinir avec les options..

il y a 12 minutes, animal59 a dit :

J ai le meme souci je suis obliger de definir la résolution sur  Windows 1920x1080 au lieu de 3860x2640 sinon g pas de fullscreen et le reshade imposible non plus de redefinir avec les options..

c'est peut être aussi un peu pour ça qu'il y a un launcher?? En fait ce serait peut-être une bonne idée de s'en servir? :rolleyes:

il y a 33 minutes, Houb a dit :

c'est peut être aussi un peu pour ça qu'il y a un launcher?? En fait ce serait peut-être une bonne idée de s'en servir? :rolleyes:

Je me sers de tp pour lancer le jeu c est ca??!

il y a 20 minutes, animal59 a dit :

Je me sers de tp pour lancer le jeu c est ca??!

c'est probablement là ton problème... tu dois lancer le jeu avec CabView launcher c'est pour ça qu'il existe sinon je l'aurais pas mis...

Si TP sait pas faire faut voir avec les dev de TP...

1 hour ago, tommiegunz said:

You should be able resize the game from the reshader.ini or inside the game using the home button on your keyboard inside the game My screen was over sized and I had to manually shrink it down to fit my screen now it’s playable in full view 

For some reason I can "resize" it, but the window stays the same size.  Everything in the window just expands.  Worse, I just tried Cotton Rock'n'Roll and the window is way too big!  Dead or Alive 6 was just right...  I might need to wait a bit on emulating this system until smarter people have worked out all the bugs...

Who can share the working dll and jconfig for Aleste?

I tried 

Hidden Content

from 

Hidden Content

And

Hidden Content

from

Hidden Content

But that does not work.

Solved. Make sure you use the 1.0 version of the game. And do not try to use insert coin. Just press A to start the game.

Edited by ducon2016

il y a 13 minutes, Houb a dit :

c'est probablement là ton problème... tu dois lancer le jeu avec CabView launcher c'est pour ça qu'il existe sinon je l'aurais pas mis...

Je test ce soir ...mais me semble que j avais deja essayer avc cabview ...merci pour tes info

20 minutes ago, CaptPeachfuzz said:

For some reason I can "resize" it, but the window stays the same size.  Everything in the window just expands.  Worse, I just tried Cotton Rock'n'Roll and the window is way too big!  Dead or Alive 6 was just right...  I might need to wait a bit on emulating this system until smarter people have worked out all the bugs...

make sure in your display settings the scale and zoom is at 100%

22 minutes ago, CaptPeachfuzz said:

it works just fine for me use @Houb reshader setup file it should fit perfectly

Anyone succeeded to use the test menu on cotton rnr with tp 661?

with the green bottom switch and also the test button input it doesn’t work 

Edited by R.R.Z.

How to update Aleste to 1.01? When I put the 1.01 update over the game can't be launched anymore (I'm using jconfig and 1.00 works perfect)

6 minutes ago, Houb said:

How to update Aleste to 1.01? When I put the 1.01 update over the game can't be launched anymore (I'm using jconfig and 1.00 works perfect)

The update only works with tp since the new jc that should support the new public updates and the rest of the apm3 games is still private 

Edited by R.R.Z.

On 05/11/2021 at 3:01 AM, MartiB said:

Go to C:\Users\(Your user name)\AppData\Local\Todoroki\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and edit GameUserSettings.ini

thank you very much for your answer I have put the GameUserSettings.ini file at this place 

C:\SEGA World Drivers Championship\App\Todoroki\WindowsNoEditor (cf pictures joined) but the resolution doesn't change :(, is it the good place for the GameUserSettings.ini files?

Thank you:)

file.jpg

Il y a 5 heures, Houb a dit :

j essaie de lancer via cabview launcher ecran noir et retour bureau peu etre dll d3d9 non??

1 hour ago, julesberry2016 said:

thank you very much for your answer I have put the GameUserSettings.ini file at this place 

C:\SEGA World Drivers Championship\App\Todoroki\WindowsNoEditor (cf pictures joined) but the resolution doesn't change :(, is it the good place for the GameUserSettings.ini files?

Thank you:)

file.jpg

No read above again not in your Sega world drivers folder but under your C drive username Local\Todoroki\Saved\Config 

But I tried and lowered mine to 1280x720 and only gained 4fps