3.english subtitles 

4.test menu

🤞😎🤞

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, hippopippo said:

just edit config : (1) OverPower mode [Arrange]

;‹N“®Žž‚̃Q[ƒ€ƒVƒXƒeƒ€@0:ORIGINAL@1:ARRANGE
GAME_SYSTEM=1

How do you get the settings to stay? I've tried changing the config file, and nothing ever changes in game. 

J'ai un problème avec Virtua Fighter Esport quand je décompresse le jeu.

Je l'ai télechargé  à nouveau et même problème.

Que ce soit avec 7zip ou le décompresseur win10 même problème :(

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, maabus said:

How do you get the settings to stay? I've tried changing the config file, and nothing ever changes in game. 

Try this:make the changes on the base game without updates then test it after that overwrite as usual 

Edited by R.R.Z.

i updated the list on page 37 a little. doa6 and blazblue were missing their parent reference in their ID.

Here is something interesting 

the ID will tell you when the game was created.

Dead or Alive 6 v1.04 #12  SDFM_FM14_   2020/01/09         125332_1    _FM10       
Dead or Alive 6 v1.06 #7    SDFM_FM16_   2020/03/23          215747_1    _FM10       
Dead or Alive 6 v1.06 #2    SDFM_FM17_   2020/07/14          215206_1    _FM10   

for us that use correct date format :P

doa6 v1.04 = 1/09/20

doa6 v1.06#7 = 3/23/20

doa6 v1.06#2 = 7/14/20

on updates the last part _FM10 tells you what base you need to upgrade from.

im not sure what the number after the date is for

Weird that the dates for updates of doa6 show that they came out a year before the update that are on the allnet pass site don't know you or why it put my name as wlfmnbars

Edited by Wlfmnbars

I cant get Rolling Gunner to work with latest update v.103 SDEM GW23. Trying to open game01.exe does nothing. 

v1.01-SDWG GW21 works fine. Is it possible that overwriting the base with the 1.01, then overwriting the exe with v. 103 is causing this? (the v.103 is just 1 file - game01.exe)

Edited by drewjbs

hace 22 minutos, drewjbs dijo:

Não consigo fazer o Rolling Gunner funcionar com a última atualização v.103 SDEM GW23. Tentar abrir game01.exe não faz nada. 

v1.01-SDWG GW21 funciona bem. É possível que sobrescrever a base com o 1.01 e, em seguida, sobrescrever o exe com v. 103 está causando isso? (o v.103 tem apenas 1 arquivo - game01.exe)

Yes, it is possible

When you change original Rolling Gunner to the Overpower version,the game became a twin stick shooter, how to configure the second stick?

I'm trying with Jconfig without success,there is also a 4th button that it cannot be configured.

Edited by Raikoh

38 minuti fa, drewjbs ha scritto:

I cant get Rolling Gunner to work with latest update v.103 SDEM GW23. Trying to open game01.exe does nothing. 

v1.01-SDWG GW21 works fine. Is it possible that overwriting the base with the 1.01, then overwriting the exe with v. 103 is causing this? (the v.103 is just 1 file - game01.exe)

Same problem...1'03 ,doesnot work for me..how to solve this problem please

Edited by Rex2573

32 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Same problem...1'03 ,doesnot work for me..how to solve this problem please

Yep not working after just re-extracting base game... then updated the 1.03 game01.exe. Game won't start... 

Running AMD graphics if that matters. Hope someone can repost a working game01.exe.... please. 

hace 1 hora, Raikoh dijo:

Quando você muda o Rolling Gunner original para a versão Overpower, o jogo se torna um atirador de dois stick, como configurar o segundo stick?

Estou tentando com o Jconfig sem sucesso, há também um 4º botão que não pode ser configurado.

I'm just using one control, we have to wait for the developers to add the inputs for the second control...

Just a heads up, Sega World Racing from the mega link on first page is corrupt, Tried downloading twice. Also VF-Esports seems to be corrupt as well. Best to grab from Virusman's site

Image1.png.6de73a92252214ab68c09bf07fa5dc76.png

Edited by drewjbs

5 hours ago, Wlfmnbars said:

Weird that the dates for updates of doa6 show that they came out a year before the update that are on the allnet pass site don't know you or why it put my name as wlfmnbars

These are the creation dates... not necessarily the release date. If you look at the modify date of the exe you'll see they match.

Also this site logs you in as someone else sometimes 

2 hours ago, maabus said:

These are the creation dates... not necessarily the release date. If you look at the modify date of the exe you'll see they match.

Also this site logs you in as someone else sometimes 

Thank you makes sense yeah had to log out than back in to get back to my name

Can someone please re-up a working SWR update to Mega... the one on V-Man's site is showing corrupt vhd (SDDS_A001_20210120133913_0.vhd)

Its only 9984KB in size...

Image1.png.6c12551db841355efc57d531867d4ab5.png

19 hours ago, drewjbs said:

where can i find the update to rolling gunner buddy i haven't seen a link for it

4 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

and ur reported it doesnt work?  just reporting the issue here 

Just reporting it here as maybe it's just my install, hopefully can see if other people are having same issues. 

10 minutes ago, drewjbs said:

Just reporting it here as maybe it's just my install, hopefully can see if other people are having same issues. 

reporting it here the teknoparrot devs i dont think will see they have a github were u can report issues so that way they can  look more into it .

also add it to there program so when we update it will be there now as far as the dump thats on u lol they released an update to weed out the .dll files so people when loading games they wont have as much confusion

so if let me know please so i can let them know so we can ensure the games are updated as needed.

Edited by Bootleg

2 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

reporting it here the teknoparrot devs i dont think will see they have a github were u can report issues so that way they can  look more into it .

also add it to there program so when we update it will be there now as far as the dump thats on u lol they released an update to weed out the .dll files so people when loading games they wont have as much confusion

Ok I will take note for this. But in this case, the game is being run with apm.dll / Jconfig.. I haven't even tried with TP, perhaps I should. 

En 21/7/2021 a las 20:35, EmuAl dijo:

ok cheers for the info :very-good:

¿Donde tengo que agregar este archivo?¿en que carpeta del juego o de teknoparrot?thanks

En 21/7/2021 a las 20:23, maabus dijo:

Not that I'm aware of, but when I tired running it directly without Teknoparrot, it said that it needed the apm_x86.dll file. After adding the file it didnt ask for anything else, but it did not run. 

Rolling Gunner will need apm_x86.dll too. 

¿Donde tengo que agregar este archivo?¿en que carpeta del juego o de teknoparrot?thanks

22 minutes ago, Abeldc said:

Where do I have to add this file? Which carpet of the game or teknoparrot?thanks

it goes next to game.exe in game folder

On 8/31/2021 at 7:30 AM, emihiok said:

hi all, here are the 4 missing games and few missing updates

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hello! I downloaded Aleste and emihiok's patch, but it still boots up a black screen for a second and crashes. Do you guys know how to fix this?

2 hours ago, julywaters said:

Hello! I downloaded Aleste and emihiok's patch, but it still boots up a black screen for a second and crashes. Do you guys know how to fix this?

hi, did you copy the update files over to the base game? if you try to run update by itself, it will probably crash

Le 06/09/2021 à 19:05, Bootleg a dit :

and ur reported it doesnt work?  just reporting the issue here 

in my computer work well the link

Hi everyone, I downloaded the SDFB game (GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV2 APM3 Edition), but it's not opening. What files are needed to run and configure the controls. Thank you very much in advance.

57 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Hi everyone, I downloaded the SDFB game (GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV2 APM3 Edition), but it's not opening. What files are needed to run and configure the controls. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi

It doesn’t have a public loader yet

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Hi

It doesn’t have a public loader yet

Thank you so much for replying. Let's wait then. Seizing the occasion, could you tell me if there is a public loader for the Blazblue CROSS TAG BATTLE Ver.2.0 game? Thank you very much in advance.

2 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Thank you so much for replying. Let's wait then. Seizing the occasion, could you tell me if there is a public loader for the Blazblue CROSS TAG BATTLE Ver.2.0 game? Thank you very much in advance.

Sadly no same goes for the rest of the new ones total 5 r unplayable currently 

Edited by R.R.Z.