the lines above the key configuration screen r still in japanese 

any way to change that too?

il y a 23 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Thanks 

you probably saw that the game mode selection for story/score attack and 

the lines above the key configuration screen r still in japanese 

any way to change that too?

salut
je vais faire une traduction french et faire une traduction full english pour l avoir full english

Aleste changes the language just like rolling gunner in case you don't know. (my mistake I did not do the test does not change forgive the discomfort):ennuyeux:

Edited by Curru

Guilty Gear Strive: An excellent Fighting Game in all Respects. I am enthusiastic and very impressed at the same Time.

This is also because I am very pleased by the beautiful 2D / 3D Optics, the awesome Effects, the rocking Soundtrack and

the unique Characters. An excellent Fighting Game of all first Class❤️☺️👍

1 hour ago, Victoria Skylight said:

Guilty Gear Strive: An excellent Fighting Game in all Respects. I am enthusiastic and very impressed at the same Time.

This is also because I am very pleased by the beautiful 2D / 3D Optics, the awesome Effects, the rocking Soundtrack and

its a great game, just a shame arcades are no longer local 2 players. To play with my buds have to use the pc version, but it is what it is...

Blaze blue cross 2.0 apm3: 53 characters and vs cpu?

blade strangers apm3: 3 more characters?

gulity gear rev 2 apm3: difference?

fighting cli apm3: diffrence?

Edited by R.R.Z.

so the goonya fighter update that was released yesterday can be applied with no waiting for an update to the emulators/loaders as it doesn't affect the exe of the game, only the test menu exe.

the game version goes from 1.02 to 1.04 and lots more characters are usable, i haven't tested further to see if any problems arise.

Il y a 3 heures, Victoria Skylight a dit :

Oui c'est un très bon jeu et je préfère cette version arcade à la version PC je trouve que les temps de chargement sont plus rapide et je trouve aussi le jeu plus nerveux

hace 1 hora, R.R.Z. dijo:

Blaze blue cross 2.0 apm3: 53 characters and vs cpu?

blade strangers apm3: 3 more characters?

gulity gear rev 2 apm3: difference?

fighting cli apm3: diffrence?

Guilty gear rev 2 apm3: 1080p Textures

Fighting climax ignition: Network mode?

Well, it is nice to see that almost every apm 3 game, gets fixes and updates, nearly on daily basis.
But the one and only racing game SWDC, gets nothing, no fixes or anything and the game is pretty much useless without saving.:(:

15 minutes ago, EMULINETRASH619 said:

Guilty gear rev 2 apm3: 1080p Textures

Thanks for the info

Il se trouve où le fichier de configuration pour Guilty Gear strive ? 

Parce que le jeu est vraiment moins beau que sa version pc :(

39 minuti fa, soso92 ha scritto:

Oui c'est un très bon jeu et je préfère cette version arcade à la version PC je trouve que les temps de chargement sont plus rapide et je trouve aussi le jeu plus nerveux

excuse me but Is it an 4k resolution like pc version?

il y a une heure, Rex2573 a dit :

excusez-moi mais est-ce une résolution 4k comme la version PC ?

non pas en 4k comme la version pc

zK8EhQk.png

YBTVEkF.png

Po8TI2Z.png

APM3 System Emulator [W.I.P]

source 1cc Discord channel

FlyBit - JConfig dev

for the virusman site BLAZ BLUE CROSS BATTLE is in SFDU format , which disk do i need to download to open it with 7ZIP ??

38 minuti fa, soso92 ha scritto:

non pas en 4k comme la version pc

peccato////in this case pc is better

7 hours ago, Curru said:

Aleste changes the language just like rolling gunner in case you don't know.

Can you share the config file u r using? for rolling gunner it works for me but for aleste 

doest it stays on japanese even after the same changes 

hace 7 minutos, R.R.Z. dijo:

Can you share the config file u r using? for rolling gunner it works for me but for aleste 

doest it stays on japanese even after the same changes 

sorry, I made the change in the file but I forgot to do the test... sorry annoyance does not change is true, forgive everyone.:(:

@R.R.Z.

Yeah, Rolling Gunner was the one i tried the other day, and it didnt change for me. I've tried both configuration files, and neither do anything. 

11 minutes ago, maabus said:

@R.R.Z.

Yeah, Rolling Gunner was the one i tried the other day, and it didnt change for me. I've tried both configuration files, and neither do anything. 

Have you tried full screen=1(useful for 4k screens)

1:jpn 0:eng

language=1

10 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

@R.R.Z.

it changes here on both games, just not all text is changed to english

which part in aleste is in english?

for me intro story/menus in japanese 

expect the parts above each selection r in english but that was from the beginning without the changes

Edited by R.R.Z.

6 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Have you tried full screen=1(useful for 4k screens)

1:jpn 0:eng

language=1

expect the parts above each selection r in english but that was from the beginning without the changes

All of the games are full screen for me. I have the winowed check box checked, but they are still full screen.  

Just now, maabus said:

All of the games are full screen for me. I have the winowed check box checked, but they are still full screen.  

On a 4k screen sometimes i need to lower desktop res for full screen but no biggie 

26 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

yes some text is in english but its in english even when japanese is selected, tried changing to english in all the configs but still mostly japanese

all the games are in fullscreen for me too, no matter what the settings are.

i also adjusted the text from japanese to english on Rolling Gunner for the mode select stuff, it's not much but its another bit of english

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Put it in the \resource\graphic\modeselect folder, backup your file first, when i get more time i'll try the aleste files too.

6 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

yes some text is in english but its in english even when japanese is selected, tried changing to english in all the configs but still mostly japanese

all the games are in fullscreen for me too, no matter what the settings are.

Thanks 

yes it automatically goes to full screen for me as well but since i use 4k screen without changing it to =1

i need to lower it to the original res so it’s more convenient that way for me

Edited by R.R.Z.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb R.R.Z.:

yes it automatically goes to full screen for me as well but since i use 4k screen without changing it to =1

i need to lower it to the original res so it’s more convenient that way for me

I'm also on a 4K screen and i had to change it to 1, than it is fullscreen in 1080p
So i was wondering, you are lowering the res of your pc desktop, why would you do that?

I never change my desktop resolution it is always 4k.

5 minutes ago, DarkVoid666 said:

I'm also on a 4K screen and i had to change it to 1, than it is fullscreen in 1080p
So i was wondering, you are lowering the res of your pc desktop, why would you do that?

When it was originaly on =0 you saw it only on part of the screen? I did so i had to change it 

it’s strange actually for most games on tp it displays automatically full screen but a few of them especially for the ones on low res i had to lower it for full screen

Edited by R.R.Z.

8 minutes ago, DarkVoid666 said:

Some games require it, in some cases you can use Borderless gaming to force fullscreen, but it does not always work. There are probably 5 or 6 games I had to use borderless gaming as the games would not have any option to go fullscreen in 4k.

4 hours ago, EMULINETRASH619 said:

Maybe DFCI+R project find some use for it, not sure

vor 24 Minuten schrieb R.R.Z.:

When it was originaly on =0 you saw it only on part of the screen? I did so i had to change it 

it’s strange actually for most games on tp it displays automatically full screen but a few of them especially for the ones on low res i had to lower it for full screen

It didn't go fullscreen without setting it to 1 for me, dunno why.
Thought it was because i've ticked the High DPI scaling override for the tp exe, but that seems to make no difference in that case.
But for games like HOTD4, Rambo, Far Cry and Transformers it works fine, games are in fullscreen and 4k with custom resolution.
For some games like WMMT6 i use Borderless Gaming to get a 4k upscale, not as good as having the game patched to 4K, but still better than the original resolution.
Anyhoo, i've never had to change my desktop resolution, for getting games in fullscreen, they always are when set to fullscreen.
But i'm guessing you have way more games for tp, than i do, so i might never came across that issue so far.:)

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Jasper:

Some games require it, in some cases you can use Borderless gaming to force fullscreen, but it does not always work. There are probably 5 or 6 games I had to use borderless gaming as the games would not have any option to go fullscreen in 4k.

Yeah, i'm using BG for some games, but just to upscale it to 4K, if there is no other option, but not to get games fullscreen in general, they always are for me, at least those i have.

Edited by DarkVoid666

test version dead or alive 1.06 with the executable of v1.04 works in Teknoparrot and JConfig + apm3 emulator, copy files from update 1.06 and replace the muscle_apm3 with that of update v1.04 and works!!!