Jump to content
CiTrON

[Arcade PC] ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.

Recommended Posts

5 minuti fa, maabus ha scritto:

No they are not working yet. 

 

If you try running them natively though they will ask for the apm_x86.dll file, so you will need it for when the game is working. 

Ok...thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Still crashing after tp tries to load the game 😢

 

Try just pasting both apm dll's ie the apmx86 and the apm into the same folder as your exe, if they are extra they wont be used and they wont do any harm anyway. That is what I did so I didnt have to guess which one worked, I also have the gamepad dll's in the same folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eljose said:

 

No, you only strictly speaking need one but if you just put them both in anyway, it saves the trouble of trying to guess which one is the right one to use for a particular dump, they are tiny files anyway and having them both in your folder, wont do any harm, the one which isn't needed will just not be used, if for any reason the game does not run, then you know it is not that and then can look for another reason because you know it is not because you have the wrong dll file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, maabus said:

Wonderland Wars - does not ask for either dll. Game boots after a shader render count down timer, but does not have input capabilities.

 

wonderland wars is not APM3 game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/07/2021 at 5:48 PM, tommiegunz said:

Oh I did that in nividia control pa el and it still crashed after tp loaded dll and resumigame 

Same issue here. Puyol Puyo Esports loads for me with the same dll file, very weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fire10 said:

Same issue here. Puyol Puyo Esports loads for me with the same dll file, very weird

Yeah I got all games working except VF5esport bundle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stil no word when UNIB jconfig is gonna be released yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Stil no word when UNIB jconfig is gonna be released yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

And no updates on tp either i wonder

when the remaining 4 apm3 games will be playable for all🤔

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Stil no word when UNIB jconfig is gonna be released yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

 

ofc not, they just showed it off to measure e-peen (also they need to sell bootleg multis quickly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PowerKopter69 said:

 

ofc not, they just showed it off to measure e-peen (also they need to sell bootleg multis quickly)

 

4 hours ago, PowerKopter69 said:

 

ofc not, they just showed it off to measure e-peen (also they need to sell bootleg multis quickly)

Yeah I heard they was selling copies for bootleg cabs  and that’s why it hasn’t been released yet.. along with the rest of the games to the set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can't play, starting SWDC through start.cmd it says:" the F:/Sega command is mispelled or can't be found"

 

EDIT: i was able to get it working through C.;, rather have it somewher else tough

Edited by Viwyx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi can someone please confirm if Vitual fighter 5 can be played on windows 7. i've tried running on teknoparrot (and dll in place) and it keeps saying loading Dll and game resuming, and then crashes back to tekno screen. thought it might be win compat issues or something missing, but seen others have similar probs. please help and assist. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nigelbaker111 said:

Hi can someone please confirm if Vitual fighter 5 can be played on windows 7. i've tried running on teknoparrot (and dll in place) and it keeps saying loading Dll and game resuming, and then crashes back to tekno screen. thought it might be win compat issues or something missing, but seen others have similar probs. please help and assist. thanks

Have had problems running new emulators and new games on Windows 7. That's why I moved to Windows 8, then eventually Windows 10 in the end to save me a lot of headache. :)  Even my GTX 760Ti and GTX 860M can run Teknoparrot and Virtua Fighter V eSports (2021) having lag as its main issue.

 

NOTE: RTX 3060 solved my lag issue on my newest rig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Viwyx said:

can't play, starting SWDC through start.cmd it says:" the F:/Sega command is mispelled or can't be found"

 

EDIT: i was able to get it working through C.;, rather have it somewher else tough

You should be able to get it to work anywhere as long as you edit Sega tools to reflect this, particularly the app data folder, just make a new one in the same folder as your dump is in and point the Sega tools ini towards it, otherwise the controls wont work and you will not be able to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vinson77 said:

Have had problems running new emulators and new games on Windows 7. That's why I moved to Windows 8, then eventually Windows 10 in the end to save me a lot of headache. :)  Even my GTX 760Ti and GTX 860M can run Teknoparrot and Virtua Fighter V eSports (2021) having lag as its main issue.

 

NOTE: RTX 3060 solved my lag issue on my newest rig.

 

I can run Virtua Fighter Esports at near enough full speed on a 7 or 8 year old SFF HPZ230 with an E3 QC @3.2 ghz that doesnt even have a turbo mode and a low form factor GTX 750Ti with a few tweaks by switching on Ultimate Performance mode in the power settings and low latency and buffer flipping mode in the Nvidia Control Panel, it is a weak system except for having 32GB ram, which won't benefit the speed at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vinson77 said:

Have had problems running new emulators and new games on Windows 7. That's why I moved to Windows 8, then eventually Windows 10 in the end to save me a lot of headache. :)  Even my GTX 760Ti and GTX 860M can run Teknoparrot and Virtua Fighter V eSports (2021) having lag as its main issue.

 

NOTE: RTX 3060 solved my lag issue on my newest rig.

any1 got it working on Windows 7 and if so was anything done to get it to work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nigelbaker111 said:

Hi can someone please confirm if Vitual fighter 5 can be played on windows 7. i've tried running on teknoparrot (and dll in place) and it keeps saying loading Dll and game resuming, and then crashes back to tekno screen. thought it might be win compat issues or something missing, but seen others have similar probs. please help and assist. thanks

How old is your cpu? I think the problem for those having issues is the same problem going on with Samurai Shodown. No AVX instructions in their CPU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add SWDC to your games (this will be the only game) ? er what? there is no game in tkpt called 'SEGA World Drivers Championship'  though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il 4/8/2021 Alle 12:20, Viwyx ha scritto:

can't play, starting SWDC through start.cmd it says:" the F:/Sega command is mispelled or can't be found"

 

EDIT: i was able to get it working through C.;, rather have it somewher else tough

right click. admin mode ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a problem with AIME virtual Card on SEGA World Drivers Championshio. i try to map EVERY buttons. but doesn't work. the game works perfectly but after the 1st race.. .game over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

Add SWDC to your games (this will be the only game) ? er what? there is no game in tkpt called 'SEGA World Drivers Championship'  though.

 

It is not the main Teknoparrot buddy, it is the one in the game's ie your SWDC folder. add it there and it will indeed be the only game there, it is added just like other games are in the normal TP version, it is only used to map the controls really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rogerdj said:

i have a problem with AIME virtual Card on SEGA World Drivers Championshio. i try to map EVERY buttons. but doesn't work. the game works perfectly but after the 1st race.. .game over!

 

I can't add it either whatever key I try to map it to, I think that it needs someone to make an AIME card patch but nobody has done so yet as far as I know, we will probably need to play the oh so familiar waiting game on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Happens24 said:

How old is your cpu? I think the problem for those having issues is the same problem going on with Samurai Shodown. No AVX instructions in their CPU.

Ah could be on the money with that matey, I'll test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

can we have a higher resolution? 4k?

For which game? SWDC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

For which game? SWDC?

yeah. i have the game running i press start then it goes back to start game again it wont start, but i can put it into window mode with F11' but i dont know what iv done wrong, does it have to have my exact ip adress?

Edited by Cool Coyote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

yeah. i have the game running i press start then it goes back to start game again it wont start, but i can put it into window mode with F11' but i dont know what iv done wrong, does it have to have my exact ip adress?

After pressing start, choose No when asked.

 

For screen resolution, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Todoroki\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Add this line : 

 

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX= 3840
ResolutionSizeY= 2160

 

Change 3840 and 2160 to the resolution of your choice.

 

If you want to edit the render resolution as well, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Todoroki\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini

Add this line : 

 

[ConsoleVariables]
EnableCheats=1
r.ScreenPercentage=100

 

Change 100 to the precentage of your choice (50 means the game will render at 50% of screen resolution).

Edited by ZX3000GT1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

After pressing start, choose No when asked.

 

For screen resolution, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Todoroki\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Add this line : 

 

[/Script/Engine.GameUserSettings]
ResolutionSizeX= 3840
ResolutionSizeY= 2160

 

Change 3840 and 2160 to the resolution of your choice.

 

If you want to edit the render resolution as well, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Todoroki\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini

Add this line : 

 

[ConsoleVariables]
EnableCheats=1
r.ScreenPercentage=100

 

Change 100 to the precentage of your choice (50 means the game will render at 50% of screen resolution).

thx il try for res, but for the start game its in Japanese and its a caution countdown to 5 and then nothing red waring sign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

thx il try for res, but for the start game its in Japanese and its a caution countdown to 5 and then nothing red waring sign

Can you show a screenshot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After pressing start, choose No when asked. IM NOT ASKED  and its in jap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah, I want to know the message actually, hence the screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×