Jump to content

The House of the Dead Remake


sakis
 Share

Recommended Posts

 
 
 
40 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

Wow looks incredible! Hope they bring out a gun holder you can use your joycons on!

 

I hope I can use my actual lightgun on Yuzu emulator somehow, maybe with Demulshooter. 

 

We also still need Scarlet Dawn Arcade dump working with Lightgun. 

Edited by JustinCredible81
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
7 minutes ago, Scripper said:

If it's coming for PC with Demulshooter support I would say: Shut up and take my money!

nah, just play the arcade experience, you can still play in 4k and in Widescreen, except its the best in arcade, arcade is always the best because its the real thing and not contrived in any way 😌😁

 

Edited by Cool Coyote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
27 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

nah, just play the arcade experience, you can still play in 4k and in Widescreen, except its the best in arcade, arcade is always the best because its the real thing and not contrived in any way 😌😁

 

This. Last time we got a remake it's Panzer Dragoon and it's not good to put it lightly.

Even worse, this remake is made by the same studio as the ones remaking Panzer Dragoon.

Edited by ZX3000GT1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
vor 46 Minuten schrieb Cool Coyote:

nah, just play the arcade experience, you can still play in 4k and in Widescreen, except its the best in arcade, arcade is always the best because its the real thing and not contrived in any way 😌😁

 

Yea, I partially agree, but I like, that there IS a rethink going on. Maybe the whole "Lightgun Shooter" theme is getting a revival and gets back the attention it deserves..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
47 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

This. Last time we got a remake it's Panzer Dragoon and it's not good to put it lightly.

Even worse, this remake is made by the same studio as the ones remaking Panzer Dragoon.

mm well then i guess i enjoyed that remake because i played that game late, so i when i played it  is was noticeably pixely . but the remake when i played it was a breath of fresh air.  i never got to play it way way back i only played the pc version many years after it was released , by that stage everything had moved on.  WHAT SPECIFICALLY DID YOU FIND BAD IN THE REMAKE?  it was a lot nicer and smoother than the original

Edited by Cool Coyote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
43 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

This. Last time we got a remake it's Panzer Dragoon and it's not good to put it lightly.

Even worse, this remake is made by the same studio as the ones remaking Panzer Dragoon.

 

I thought the remake was good.  The reviews were mostly bad because they said it wasn't that different from the original. 

 

It's fine to love arcades I grew up on arcades, but that doesn't mean you can't have arcades and other games. I will still play HOTD 1 arcade and this. 

Edited by JustinCredible81
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
15 minutes ago, Scripper said:

Yea, I partially agree, but I like, that there IS a rethink going on. Maybe the whole "Lightgun Shooter" theme is getting a revival and gets back the attention it deserves..

so many remakes going on, i like that as well.  i hope they get to my 'Croc' remake 😄image.png.f38aca729ee7d3b808b466dde0a8becf.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
15 minutes ago, Cool Coyote said:

mm well then i guess i enjoyed that remake because i played that game late, so i when i played it  is was noticeably pixely . but the remake when i played it was a breath of fresh air.  i never got to play it way way back i only played the pc version many years after it was released , by that stage everything had moved on.  WHAT SPECIFICALLY DID YOU FIND BAD IN THE REMAKE?  it was a lot nicer and smoother than the original

I played both the original and the remake on PC, and the remake looks cheap and weird to me. Doesn't help the saturation and bloom is overblown compared to original.

 

Maybe I'm just partial to the original, I dunno?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
32 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

I played both the original and the remake on PC, and the remake looks cheap and weird to me. Doesn't help the saturation and bloom is overblown compared to original.

 

Maybe I'm just partial to the original, I dunno?

well im finding the new oddworld game very good, some people have a problem with it? don't know why. it stands on its own by itself, as a new game but continues where abe left off after their escape. they have made the next step in remakes which is making a new game(not just like the remake of oddworld new and tasty) they have made a 3rd part, a continued story game a 'threequel' 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
6 hours ago, Scripper said:

If it's coming for PC with Demulshooter support I would say: Shut up and take my money!

If it came in a big 3 game pack like Namco did on Raizing Storm/TC4 and Dead Storm Pirates on PS3, but HOTD1, HOTD2 and Scarlet Dawn on PC or a decent console, you can sooo take my money! 💰🤑. That'll be my best gaming purchase for 12 years lol!  Sod waiting for a HOTDSD dump! It won't happen any time soon but we already have a Sega ALLS game dumped already so anything is possible! Like people say, it's probably out there but too scared to leak it (to give arcades a chance to fetch income).

Edited by Shin Endymion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 10:16 AM, Cool Coyote said:

nah, just play the arcade experience, you can still play in 4k and in Widescreen, except its the best in arcade, arcade is always the best because its the real thing and not contrived in any way 😌😁

 

 

 

i tried the link on your yt and its gone for the emu - this doesnt look as good as mine at 4k... i think,

 

can you share your emu.ini settings?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
10 hours ago, antoniopt69 said:

 

 

i tried the link on your yt and its gone for the emu - this doesnt look as good as mine at 4k... i think,

 

can you share your emu.ini settings?

 

 

it does actually cos iv got mine in hdr on my monitor, but anyway 4k is 4k - but the link is back up on my video https://easyupload.io/4lkkky

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
  • Create New...