5a7h8e3vc7yw

Taito Type X3 Multi Game - TTX1/TTX2/TTX3/NXL/NXL2/RING/ES3 - For Original Hardware + Fastio

12 hours ago, satchmo said:

This isn't the right place to ask-- but has anyone created a JVS image for ttx3 that includes roms?

Been struggling for a few weeks with the arcade hustle image... tried the trymado rips, using the loaded niko ttx2 iso, various other dumps... messing with rfid_god, keys, using the arcade virgins file structure for reference.

arcade virgins iso worked with puzzle and dragon ttx3, had some slowdown on a few games... es9 games didn't work for me. But ttx 1, ttx2 (non-nesica), ringedge, and ttx3 games worked (not very well for a few of the ttx3 games). thanks a ton :)

I read some message post on discord.

New version to release will be work jvs work fastio this mode will be swap option. New version will be easy video driver swap easy to explorer open easy to control panel and more. New version will be TTX3 & PC use no more onlyTTX3. New version NO card read need for any game.  More new option add. 1080p will be size. I ask when release and no time given. New version much more game. New version will be 1TB SSD

Edited by 5a7h8e3vc7yw

8 hours ago, 5a7h8e3vc7yw said:

I read some message post on discord.

New version to release will be work jvs work fastio this mode will be swap option. New version will be easy video driver swap easy to explorer open easy to control panel and more. New version will be TTX3 & PC use no more onlyTTX3. New version NO card read need for any game.  More new option add. 1080p will be size. I ask when release and no time given. New version much more game. New version will be 1TB SSD

Thanks for the update. In the mean time, I'll keep troubleshooting my own work.

Le 07/04/2021 à 19:12, bonky0013 a dit :

Salut,

Essaye avec HDDRawCopy1.10Portable ;)

Salut,

En fait cetait le décompressage de l'image que j'avais raté, j'avais du le stop avant la fin...

So, on a Vewlix C with Sanwa 768P :

-All Gulty Gear doesnt Work

- Pokken is 3/4 size of the screen

Edited by Gagapa

5 hours ago, Gagapa said:

Salut,

En fait cetait le décompressage de l'image que j'avais raté, j'avais du le stop avant la fin...

So, on a Vewlix C with Sanwa 768P :

-All Gulty Gear doesnt Work

- Pokken is 3/4 size of the screen

Read mr_caesar post on page 1, he fixed the same issues.

On 3/30/2021 at 2:44 PM, murray said:

I have a friend who made it work with his 760gtx video card in his model 404.

He had to put explorer.exe back in the image, and then install the nvidia video driver that supports his card. It does work fine after you do this.

Could someone explain how to do this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by tonyt76