5a7h8e3vc7yw

Taito Type X3 Multi Game - TTX1/TTX2/TTX3/NXL/NXL2/RING/ES3 - For Original Hardware + Fastio

Here is image for Taito Type X 3 arcade hardware.

Hardware need will be

Type x 3 model with 660gtx Video, I5 CPU, 8GB RAM. ONLY FOR ORIGINAL ARCADE HARDWARE NOT FOR PC USE, NOT FOR MODIFY TTX3 JUST ORIGINAL ARCADE HARDWARE.

FASTIO - must must have fastio card, NO JVS SUPPORT AT ALL

Nesica card read for NXL game to work.

500 GB SSD WILL BE NEED

Arcade Cabinet HORIZONTAL ONLY

Arcade image is set for 1280x720 play. This game should work on 1080p or higher. Most game are set for 1280x720. See note inside archive for more info.

This image have many many game.  All game work with arcade control or computer mouse for shooter game.  All game test from arcade virgin team, all game work on hardware specify. If you see any bug then report here. Car game can play with joystick. Mario cart work perfectly and can play with joystick perfect! 2 player test on some game and work OK if support. No test on all game 2 player maybe some not work 2 player.

ALERT~~ I am not person to create this. I just share image my friend give.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TTX GAMES

TTX2 GAMES CONTNUED

Chaos Breaker

Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2

Deathsmiles II

Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition

GigaWing Generations

Super StreetFighter IV Arcade Edition 2012

Goketsuji Ichizoku Matsuri Senzo Kuyou

Tottemo E Mahjong

Gundam Spirits Of Zeon

Trouble Witches AC - Amalgam no Joutachi

Homura

Ultra StreetFighter IV

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match

Vampire Savior - The Lord of Vampire

King of Fighters Sky Stage

Wacky Races

Raiden III

Yatagarasu

Raiden IV

Shikigami no Shiro III

TTX3 GAMES

Spica Adventure TTX

Fighting EX Layer

Taisen Hot Gimmick 5

King of Fighters XIV

Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct

Million Arthur Arcana Blood

Trouble Witches

Samurai Spirits

Valve Limit R

SNK Tag Team Frenzy AC

Street Fighter V Type Arcade

TTX2 GAMES

3D Cosplay Mahjong

RINGEDGE GAMES

Akai Katana Shin

Blade Arcus from Shining

Aquapazza Aquaplus Dream Match

Blade Strangers

Arcana Heart

Caladrius AC

Arcana Heart 3 - LOVE MAX SIX STARS!!!!!!

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Battle Fantasia;Battle Fantasia

Fighting Climax

BlazBlue CalamityTrigger

Fighting Climax Ignition

BlazBlue Central Fiction

Gamen Love Plus Pengo!

BlazBlue ContinuumShift

Guilty Gear Xrd REV2

BlazBlue ContinuumShift II

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

Chase HQ 2

Koihime;Koihime

Chaos Breaker

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

Chaos Code - New Sign of Catastrophe

Phantom Breaker Another Code

Crimzon Clover

Sonic Sega All Stars Racing

Daemon Bride - Additional Gain

Transformers Human Alliance

Darius burst Another Chronicle

Under Defeat HD+

Darius Burst Another Chronicle EX

Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late

Dark Awake - The King Has No Name

Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late[st]

Do Not Fall - Run for Your Drink

Virtua Tennis 4

Elevator Action

En-Eins Perfektewelt

Exception

ES3 GAMES

Gaia Attack 4

Mario Kart Arcade GP DX

Goketsuji Ichizoku - Matsuri Senzo Kuyo

Pokken Tournament

Haunted Museum

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution

Haunted Museum 2

Homura

Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition

Ikaruga

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Final Edition

King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

King of Fighters XII

King of Fighters XIII

King of Fighters XIII Climax

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A

Magical Beat

Music GunGun! 2

Nitroplus Blasterz

Persona 4 - The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena

Persona 4 - The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold

Psychic Force 2012

Puzzle Bobble

Raiden III

Raiden IV

Rastan Saga

Rumble Fish 2

Samurai Spirits Sen

Senko no Ronde DUO

SkullGirls

Space Invaders

Spica Adventure

Strania - The Stella Machina

Street Fighter Zero 3

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future

Street Fighter IV

Yes, nice site and thankyou.

Site does not have image to play all game on original TTX3 arcade system in one image. This game is multi game image for all game on one for NXL menu.

Edited by 5a7h8e3vc7yw

Just read the read me - lol, seems the Arcade Virgins have a sense of humour :)

Wonder if we can enable the write filter - will it impact anything? I will give it a go once I buy a disk to write to :)

Thanks for sharing.

FYI, it works on my standard computer with a fastio pci card :)

For getting full 1080p, do I need to patch the game exe files and/or add some parameters in the bat files when it's possible ?

Edited by tom5151

I tested the 1080p res last night. It's weird the way it's working. I had to change the resolution in the nvidia applet in the control panel to get the desktop res to change. When you set it to 1080p for the desktop resolution, it runs fine at 1080p, the menu looks much nicer, but the games are all over the place. A few of the games you can see render @ 1080p automatically, like mario kart, you can tell it's working at 1080p. Most of the games do not run at 1080p. I played around with the rconfig setting on the ringedge game, there's a setting for 1080p in rconfig. Half the ring games don't work at all when you set them for 1080p. A few work at 1080p. Virtua tennis does. Some games display in a 720p sized box in the corner of the screen.

From the short time i spent playing around with it, i suspect there is going to be a lot of manual configuration of games to make them work at 1080p. It seems there is a lot of hard coded 720p games in there.... Most nesica games only run at 720p anyways? I don't think they run at 1080p?

29 minutes ago, PowerKopter69 said:

can someone upload menu only?

You can find the menu and a bunch of others here

Hidden Content

43 minutes ago, Nodoyuna said:

All games are clean versions?

I highly doubt that... most have been hacked to play with fastio IO hardware.

So this won't work on a Taito Vewlix as the standard screen is only 720P (unless you have a Diamond which is 1080P) - so not much point in downloading it anyway....

Edited by penrhos

12 minutes ago, penrhos said:

So this won't work on a Taito Vewlix as the standard screen is only 720P (unless you have a Diamond which is 1080P) - so not much point in downloading it anyway....

First post says "Arcade image is set for 1280x720 play. This game should work on 1080p or higher. Most game are set for 1280x720. See note inside archive for more info."

So sounds like it will be good for 720 screens

1 hour ago, penrhos said:

I tried it on my Chewlix cab which has a 1920x1080 screen and it works fine. Can't vouch for a 720p screen though.

If nothing else, all the Chewlix owners out there can use it!

That's the advantage of a Chewlix the 1080P screen as the Taito Vewlix L, F & C only have 720P and both of mine have brown banding on the backlights too. I'm holding out for someone to release a decent OLED 32" gaming monitor at which time I'll replace them both.

Just tried this on two different ttx3's/fastios/hdd's and I can't for the life of me can't seem to get a few Ringedge games to work properly.

I always get this error for both Guilty Gear XRD REV2 and Guilty Gear XRD Sign on start up.

U6k7gKhl.jpg

GYcPo2fl.jpg

Another couple of games that act pretty weird is Pokken Tournament and Phantom Breaker Another Code. Like what @murray said, it just boxes them up and puts it in the top left

npbIUsIl.jpg

5sYpFXJl.jpg

This is on a chewlix that's got a 1080p screen. But all the games are running at 720p as the monitor is giving me the message saying you're not running in optimal resolution.

I know of another user that also has exactly the same behaviour with those Ringedge games. Anybody else have this issue?

Edit: tried this also on my Noir cab (native 720p), Pokken Tournament and Phantom Breaker Another Code is still not full screen, there's a slight black border at the bottom and on the right. Games also behave the same for me.

Edited by mR_CaESaR

On 3/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, murray said:

You can find the menu and a bunch of others here

Hidden Content

That link is for the old ver. The updated NESiCAxLive AM 2.6.1 frontend can be found here

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

extraction code: omz5 Unfortunately I don't have access to a pan baidu account..

That's exactly how those games behave for me when the desktop is set to 1080p.  If I set the desktop resolution to 1366x768, they work fine. I had to change the resolution in the nvidia control panel... it's a bit of a pan, some files have ben removed from the image and need to be put back to get into it... cmd.exe explorer.exe

Maybe the desktop resolution has been automatically changed on your install to 1080p? HDMI might be causing this? My cabs plugged in vid DVI. I have no issues with XRD on my cab. Both games work fine.

Edited by 7zxkv

13 minutes ago, murray said:

If I set the desktop resolution to 1366x768, they work fine. I had to change the resolution in the nvidia control panel.

OK, I'll try that. My Noir is set to this res which is why I thought it was weird.

XRD has been a PITA for me since I can remember.

I think I've resolved most of my issues :)

Note: this appears to have been required for me as my install appears to somehow get defaulted to 1080p on the desktop since my monitor is 1080p and I'm using HDMI

First things first, I needed to copy the following files as they are not there (assuming this was done on purpose?)

• explorer.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\explorer.exe
  • cmd.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

Once I had explorer.exe installed, I loaded the software hive on another windows 10 pc and changed it to boot into attract mode to windows itself

• Open regedit
  • Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  • File>Load Hive... (Load the SOFTWARE hive from the multi drive located in Windows\System32\config)
  • You will be asked to put a Key Name - I just do TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • Drill down to Computer\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
  • Under Shell, changed the value from C:\tdegboot.exe to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
  • Highlight TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • File Unload Hive 
  • Select Yes when asked the question about unloading the current key and all of its subkeys

After booting to windows, I tried changing the resolution using the nvidia control panel. I first tried the res that Murray was using 1366x768, but as you can see from the image below, it still wasn't playing nicely with those games that are weird (pokken tournament and Phantom Breaker Another Code)

Kuij1Y7l.jpg

I then changed it to "720p, 1280x720" under the "Ultra HD, HD, SD" section (not the PC Monitor)

7utFj78l.jpg

The moment I did that, both games were playing in full screen

HHCmapTl.jpg

9TBmOUHl.jpg

After changing the res to 720p, both Guilty Gear XRD REV2 and Guilty Gear XRD Sign started perfectly fine from windows.

Next thing I wanted to do was change the local settings to Japan and display Japanese text as SFV wasn't displaying correctly.

• Set the region: Windows icon > settings > Time & Language > Region > Country or region > Japan
  • Set the language: Windows icon > settings > Time & Language > Language > Select the preferred language to the japanese pack (log off and back in and you will be presented with Japenese text)

Last thing I did was enable the write filter - this is so if you just power off the multi you can't corrupt the OS drive (this is how arcade hustles one was).

• Opened up command prompt (should open to C¥Users¥typexiot)
  • If you type the directory directly it won't recognise it c:\windows\system32, so you need to get back to C¥
    • cd .. (this will take you to C¥Users
    • cd .. (this will take you to C¥)
  • Type cd Windows 
    • cd System32
  • You will now be in C¥Windows¥System32
    • uwfmg.exe filter enable 

When all that has been completed, you can now shut down and change the boot to go back into tdegboot.exe so it'll boot directly to attract mode (I do this step on another pc)

• Open regedit
  • Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  • File>Load Hive... (Load the SOFTWARE hive from the multi drive located in Windows\System32\config)
  • You will be asked to put a Key Name - I just do TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • Drill down to Computer\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
  • Under Shell, changed the value from C:\Windows\explorer.exe to C:\tdegboot.exe
  • Highlight TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • File Unload Hive 
  • Select Yes when asked the question about unloading the current key and all of its subkeys

After everything has been done, you "should" now have a Full Screen Pokken tournament and Phantom Breaker Another Code and working Guilty Gear XRD Rev2 and Guilty Gear XRD Sign)

Hopefully this helps out a few others. I've done this now on both drives so both my TTX3's have this drive - next on the list is to try and link up the TTX3's (I'll leave that for another day)

I guess the info in the readme about ths system being 720p was correct? Haha, nice you got it working.

It must be something odd to do with HDMI, because i've got my desktop set to 1080p, and the games run fine, except for those few that run in the top left corner. But the GGX games run ok. I think HDMI does some different stuff with auto talking between the monitor and the Windows install and they auto set themselves based on what the hardware says it should be running at... or something like that.

Let us know if the write filter breaks anything.

Edited by 7zxkv

I just assumed it was set in 720p. Definitely read the read me :)

I think you're right, the HDMI must be a little different... who knows. For now, everything seems to be working lol

@mastershakelock

NESiCAxLive Version 2.57

s8r43eI.png

Hidden Content

source

Special Thanks to @dex77 for this amazing edition

2 hours ago, CiTrON said:

@mastershakelock

NESiCAxLive Version 2.57

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

source

Sick! Thx just what I was after.

5 hours ago, chuckying said:

Ask my friends, can the 407 model run? I5 gtx760 16G,

I have a friend who made it work with his 760gtx video card in his model 404.

He had to put explorer.exe back in the image, and then install the nvidia video driver that supports his card. It does work fine after you do this.

15 hours ago, CiTrON said:

@mastershakelock

NESiCAxLive Version 2.57

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

source

How to configure?

It would be amazing to have a tab with all the rails shooter games using demul shooter and compatible with gun controllers like Sinden Light gun

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

L'image ne fonctionne pas sur mon TTX3. J'ai tenté 2 fois via balena sur un SSD Crucial de 500Go. Ma TTX3 après le logo reste sur un écran noir. Je ne sais pas d'où viens le problème. Le bios est bien débloqué.

This isn't the right place to ask-- but has anyone created a JVS image for ttx3 that includes roms?

Been struggling for a few weeks with the arcade hustle image... tried the trymado rips, using the loaded niko ttx2 iso, various other dumps... messing with rfid_god, keys, using the arcade virgins file structure for reference.

arcade virgins iso worked with puzzle and dragon ttx3, had some slowdown on a few games... es9 games didn't work for me. But ttx 1, ttx2 (non-nesica), ringedge, and ttx3 games worked (not very well for a few of the ttx3 games). thanks a ton :)