TEKNOPARROT LAN Racing Games

lancelotedaninho

hace 12 horas, Kaneda06 dijo:

Do you know how a Can change id1 and id2 ?

Thanks 

Yves 

Just enter in test menu (if you are using FNFSC and go to System adjustment and set ID

For Storm Racer you don't need to do that cuz the game do it it self just plug both pc with different ip

Note: All raw thrill game have the same operator menu so its easy to change all ID

Il y a 7 heures, JoNB3x a dit :

Just enter in test menu (if you are using FNFSC and go to System adjustment and set ID

For Storm Racer you don't need to do that cuz the game do it it self just plug both pc with different ip

Note: All raw thrill game have the same operator menu so its easy to change all ID

Hello !!

I have lan with Batman and dirty driving but no with storm racer G 😕

hace 17 horas, Kaneda06 dijo:

Hello !!

I have lan with Batman and dirty driving but no with storm racer G 😕

I in storm racer only set the two ip (Static) as follows

PC1: 192.168.1.1
PC2: 192.168.1.2

Just that and game run in LAN Mode

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had luck getting lan to work just via wifi? I really dont want to have to move my modem/router if I dont have to (because of how my wifi security cameras are set up), but I will if it's the best way to do it. Thanks

I'm not seeing a test menu button option in the TeknoparrotUI controller settings for Batman. Is there a default test menu button? Any assistance is much appreciated. 

Le 08/06/2022 à 03:10, dgrace a dit :

I'm not seeing a test menu button option in the TeknoparrotUI controller settings for Batman. Is there a default test menu button? Any assistance is much appreciated. 

For Batman, the test menu key is the "HOME" key on your keyboard. Controls for the test menu are the keys in the same cluster. Took me a while to find.

Got Batman LAN to work but unfortunately you have to set things up in test menu every time. I got Hydrothunder and Dirty Driv'n to work but for some strange reason I lose the link right when I hit the start button (right before the race starts). I am using wifi so not sure if that's the problem. PC#1 is 192.168.86.47 and PC#2 is 192.168.86.48. Any tips are greatly appreciated.