Sign in to follow this  
Cool Coyote

Ryujinx - Bowsers Fury 😼 fine emulation

from 'Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury' a Switch game        emulates excellent    only a touch slow at the start then it goes fine

2 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

emulates excellent

It better be on your RTX 3090 OC GPU, KIWI :very-good:

Prices of those GPU went up at least 50% in a few weeks

Mate of mine bought one for NZ $ 2700 / 1600 Euro / US $ 2000 , now a few weeks later the same GPU costs NZ $ 4200 / 2500 Euro / US $3000 

Good long term investment ;)

haha  seen heard people al round the globe trying to get their hands on one, few and far between yes of course its on RTX 3090 OC card bro 😅     i know some people cant even get a 3060 .  a nice guy at harvey norman said when he put it in for free as i was standing there  that i was rare to even have it.  i was the only one who had one at that time about 3 of us now in n.z lol  obviously the card is amzing but let me tell you because i have 4k hdr monitor its just doing the job not overly with the likes of cyberpunk etc.., the games are stupidly hard extra settings .  pc games have always been ahead of gpus.   they do it ob purpose to sell graphic cards or the next big thing like mine.

sorry if this is OFFTOPIC .. FIT GIRL REPACKS .. is now making repacks with YUZU switch GAMES :D 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
   just download and play