spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

Can someone please reupload A002 and A004? It looks like the files in the OP are corrupt when I try to open it with PowerISO. (I tried downloading again, no luck)

Other VHD files worked fine though...

Edited by kyletwentytwo

2 hours ago, Necate said:

I ran ipconfig/all and took the IPv4 adress and pasted it in the [dns] section. I really don't know if it's static or not I am sorry, how could I know this information or change it ?

Thank you very much for your answer I'm sorry I didn't know that . I managed to update all the xml files thanks to your tutorial and set music and event to false and true ! 

I'm running minime and the start file as an administrator and I also changed the subnet IP to 192.168.1.0 but nothing really changes

Capture.PNG

Change the IP in segatools to 127.0.0.1 and patch your game to accept that with Bemanipatcher

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by redalchemy

Il y a 17 heures, Onkel a dit :

You got multiple (virtual) network adapters ?

I only have one internet access with an ethernet cable.

I setted up a static IP and put it in the [dns] section and kept 192.168.0.0 in the [keychip] section but the game still closed.

Il y a 16 heures, redalchemy a dit :

Change the IP in segatools to 127.0.0.1 and patch your game to accept that with Bemanipatcher

I also did that and put 127.0.0.1 in the [dns] section with 192.168.0.0 in the [keychip] section and I got the same result.

I also discovered that I failed to replace correctly the last app & bin files from the SDBT_1.45.00_to_1.50.00.rar file (I put them directly in my chuni file instead of replacing them in the app file) so I corrected this mistake and patched again with bemani patcher (this time I did it with Paradise instead of Crystal) I hope it's not an issue to do that after I installed minime. Should I restart everything from scratch? 

Well, I finally bit the bullet and just re-downloaded and reinstalled everything from scratch, and now I'm over 1,000 songs instead of the ~920 I was stuck on. So it looks like I'm good now, finally 👍

For information, I cannot answer to everybody concerning this game. Most of problems are the segatools, but it may be your folder config, etc. My tutorial page44 shows how I PERSONNALLY processed. The way to make the game functionnal may not be the same for everybody.

Edited by FireAlphaa

hace 1 hora, Re. dijo:

How do I make sure that the update date is up to date?

The update date is not up to date.

617fda8cddcc6_2021-11-01211555.png.80164bdcca8c5a41639ede8e4b8502ed.png

IF you have downloaded all the A0XX folders, cut the folders to another location and cut the folders back to where you had them previously

Hidden Content

sdbt a033, maybe bugfix. Thx to me aka Shibusaki aka Shibuki.P#8433

18 hours ago, komikazui said:

Hidden Content

sdbt a033, maybe bugfix. Thx to me aka Shibusaki aka Shibuki.P#8433

Hidden Content

2021/11/02
機種:CHUNITHM NEW!!
状況:上記のタイトルにて、バージョンアップ用メディアの発送が行われます。

Maybe A033 related to version up

Don't use A033. It only removes things from the game. There is no point. You may lose songs even unless you re enable them. I would just not use it.

Seems like some peoples already have it

Hidden Content

22 minutes ago, Cking543 said:

Hopefully someone will sell the disc online after it's used on the arcade 

If someone is willing to sell it I am willing to buy it please dm me if you have a legit offer.

Someone from the discord of TP to a user sent a capture of several encrypted files (SDHD) and asked if this is fake?Screenshot_20211102_135302.jpg

SDHD.jpg

he was in 1cc discord, ask for his source. You can also contact me at Shibuki.P#8433

Edited by 7zxkv

6 hours ago, parukii4 said:

How many songs are there in all at the moment?

A Bazilion ...... since the first caveman made a #1 hit on a tree trunk 

1cc9573cb7077448efa5f307f9305745.gif

2 minutes ago, Cking543 said:

I saw on Twitter that Chunithm NEW will have new Air Slide notes. Does anyone think the Tasoller won't be compatible?

I doubt they swap out that hardware for a new type, or people must have complained that it did not work correctly on the arcade cabinets

40e682805cc45413d483aee389344feb.png

17 minutes ago, Onkel said:

I doubt they swap out that hardware for a new type, or people must have complained that it did not work correctly on the arcade cabinets

Hidden Content

I see. I guess the new air notes will act like regular air notes with more movement (watch at about 47:44)

2 hours ago, Cking543 said:

I saw on Twitter that Chunithm NEW will have new Air Slide notes. Does anyone think the Tasoller won't be compatible?

It's been confirmed they haven't changed the hardware as far as I know. They just put fresh sliders in some units and a 120hz monitor. There isn't anything new the Tasoller can't do. The new note types will probably just be gimmicky in the way you move your hands in the air. There are 6 air sensors. I'm sure they worked that in somehow to make it look like the air slides go left or right.

@WizarDX yea it's for sure something to do with Newnithm or maybe just paradise lost going offline in some locations.

Edited by redalchemy

Il y a 1 heure, redalchemy a dit :

It's been confirmed they haven't changed the hardware as far as I know. They just put fresh sliders in some units and a 120hz monitor. There isn't anything new the Tasoller can't do. The new note types will probably just be gimmicky in the way you move your hands in the air. There are 6 air sensors. I'm sure they worked that in somehow to make it look like the air slides go left or right.

@WizarDX yea it's for sure something to do with Newnithm or maybe just paradise lost going offline in some locations.

The new system looks a lot like Arcaea, seems like the new air could go up and down

5 hours ago, WizarDX said:

The new system looks a lot like Arcaea, seems like the new air could go up and down

Yep I think the air slides are just detecting up and down movements and the air slams are just air ups with a new texture.

hace 6 minutos, Danielli dijo:

When will be updated the new version 

the new version having new hardware possibly the dump will come out in 1 or 2 months but playable with segatools I give it about 5 more months in total it would be 8 months. 

I hope the wait is not too long for it to be playable

2 hours ago, EMULINETRASH619 said:

the new version having new hardware possibly the dump will come out in 1 or 2 months but playable with segatools I give it about 5 more months in total it would be 8 months. 

I hope the wait is not too long for it to be playable

How about the new songs? It would be updated together?

17 minutes ago, Danielli said:

How about the new songs? It would be updated together?

Obviously yes. It's just like every update we've gotten until now.