spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

There really is an English patch for Paradise?? I've been through so many threads and haven't seen it floating around at all. One person posted it for Amazon and I never saw it again. Would someone mind posting it here and dming? 

So I got my Tasoller in yesterday, but after setting up the lighting fix for it, AIME now runs BAD and startup and I cant hold enter to get the card swipe, anyone know of a fix to this/what I could try? (the internet icon in game on the bottom right is now yellow and not green anymore when i play)

2 hours ago, Cking543 said:

There really is an English patch for Paradise?? I've been through so many threads and haven't seen it floating around at all. One person posted it for Amazon and I never saw it again. Would someone mind posting it here and dming? 

I sent you a PM with both the english patches (UI/skill)

Edited by redalchemy

1 hour ago, redalchemy said:

I would love the English Patch as well. Thanks!

13 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Would also like the English patch.  Friends always need me to navigate for them in the menu when they're over lol

8 hours ago, yutapon said:

I want to change the keyboard assignments from the default settings. Where can I do this?

You can't. Sorry. You can if you have the technical know how but it's not easy from what I know.

7 hours ago, 7h7 said:

Is it able for me to change the resolution of the game? If so, how to do it?

Also not possible sorry

I sent out all the English patches too

2 hours ago, redalchemy said:

You can't. Sorry. You can if you have the technical know how but it's not easy from what I know.

Also not possible sorry

The English patch is partial right? 

Some things are translated to English (character skills) and most of the game is still in Japanese 

1 hour ago, Cking543 said:

Some things are translated to English (character skills) and most of the game is still in Japanese 

Correct.  Changes most of the UI, character skill text, and small bits here or there. 
Anything outside of that is still japanese (graphics, popups, etc).

Edited by TurdHokage

1 hour ago, Cking543 said:

Yep exactly like hokage said, it's only the UI, some skills and some characters. The person working on it stopped because they didn't have time if I remember correctly. 

There are still quite a few things done tho. A lot of the skills are specific to characters so you might not see all the translations right away.

Edited by redalchemy

6 hours ago, rarf said:

When I use tasoller,the game freeze.Also,the judgement is 

too late.Does someone have similar problem?

Are you using the custom firmware or the original firmware from dao?

17 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Also not possible sorry

Thanks a lot!!!

How can i play World End songs? Ive changed in my every music.xml file <firstlock>true</firstlock> to <firstlock>false</firstlock>, but its still locked in game. I checked my A000 folder and yes - i definitely do have World End songs.

Also i would appreciate if someone could send me the English patch!

Edited by ttgl

On 4/10/2021 at 3:54 AM, redalchemy said:

Hey, if you're still looking; mind sending me the patch as well? Can also be via Discord, if that's your thing.

19 minutes ago, ttgl said:

How can i play World End songs? Ive changed in my every music.xml file <firstlock>true</firstlock> to <firstlock>false</firstlock>, but its still locked in game. I checked my A000 folder and yes - i definitely do have World End songs.

Also i would appreciate if someone could send me the English patch!

You need to select "WORLDS END" ticket at TICKET SELECT screen.

1 hour ago, komikazui said:

You need to select "WORLDS END" ticket at TICKET SELECT screen.

Its locked, it has a lock symbol on it, kinda like its trying to tell me that i dont have Worlds End songs

4 minutes ago, ttgl said:

Its locked, it has a lock symbol on it, kinda like its trying to tell me that i dont have Worlds End songs

What option files do you have?

Just now, komikazui said:

What option files do you have?

If its all of current, it should look like this; image.png.705ce72b27a20ab7c5967cb3da972680.png

1 minute ago, ttgl said:

A001, 3, 5, 20 and 114.

huh, weird.  im gonna have to look into it more.

2 hours ago, ttgl said:

You need to insert extra credits in to do world's end. Insert more coins or use the unlimited coin patch. If that doesn't work, something is wrong with your db.sqlite (in data folder in minime). Try deleting it and letting minime make a new save. Then try with the new save. Insert extra coins and see if it let's you use the ticket.

Be aware tho that db.sqlite is your save. If creating a new one fixes the problem, you can keep your old save by editing all your tickets down to zero with db browser.

Edited by redalchemy

Just now, Notacat said:

If possible could you send me the english patch(es) too? Thanks!

Pm me with your email. I've reached my daily PM limit lol that goes for anyone who wants the English patch. PM me and I'll get it to you.

1 hour ago, redalchemy said:

You need to insert extra credits in to do world's end. Insert more coins or use the unlimited coin patch. If that doesn't work, something is wrong with your db.sqlite (in data folder in minime). Try deleting it and letting minime make a new save. Then try with the new save. Insert extra coins and see if it let's you use the ticket.

Be aware tho that db.sqlite is your save. If creating a new one fixes the problem, you can keep your old save by editing all your tickets down to zero with db browser.

Both solutions did not work. Im completely out of ideas... 

worldsend.jpg

1 hour ago, ttgl said:

Both solutions did not work. Im completely out of ideas... 

worldsend.jpg

I'm at a loss. There is a folder called A999 that will give you a different worlds end ticket tho. You need that. Put it in your option folder and direct SegaTools. If I can find it myself I'll send it to you.

Try this. I'm not sure what's in it but I think that it is inside there.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Btw if you do get the A999 folder, it will add the tickets to your shop. You purchase them through the shop. You can edit the shop.xml file inside the shop folder inside A999 with notepad and set the price to something cheaper like 100 or something.

Edited by redalchemy